IT'S OVER, SWEETIES

Attached: bess-kalb-bessbel-if-you-believe-brett-kavanaugh-tell-your-36640181.png (500x516, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbsMZecRgbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a fag. FAKE AND GAY!

Attached: 1533186421295.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-230450_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 589K)

Lmao modern girls do this by themselves, you don't have to tell them.

>You are not allowed to have inside jokes if I can find some vague reason I think its bad
The absolute state of sweetie, just when I thought she could not get anymore retarded, she throws her beer at someone and proves me wrong. Seek help Bess, you need it.

I'm not going to tell my daughter to drink alcohol. What is wrong with this woman?

>40 years ago they had a slang for everything that exists today
kys

Growing up, devils triangle referred to the bermuda triangle. What context was it used here?

>implying I will have kids
On the side note I see dumb thots like this all the time in frat parties at my university, one time one thot got too drunk literally had a train ran in her and she fucking loved and even encourage it.

you lose.
many other guys in the yearbook mentioned devils triangle.
one even said LOST AT DEVILS TRIANGLE
SO I GUESS HE MEANT LOST AT A THREESOME RAPE???

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would tell my daughter the exact opposite.
Daughters only get raped because of bad parenting
Keep your daughter a virgin until you can sell her to a good husband

She’s actually right though. I’ve never heard Devil’s Triangle as a drinking game. I’ve always known it to be a threesome.

Civil War Now!

Is he insinuating that Ford ran into a party and asked who wants to fuck her? kek

>SO I GUESS HE MEANT LOST AT A THREESOME RAPE???
they tried to bang some fatty and they didn't bring a map so he got lost
poor guy

>liberals tell their daughters to run into male clubs.

I thought maybe the other guys dressed him up as a girl and fucked his boipucci

About that... who wants to play Devil's Triangle?

>one even said LOST AT DEVILS TRIANGLE
[citation needed]

You implying if you go into a frat house you’re gonna get raped?

Everyone knows Devil's Triangle is a stretch of highway in TN.

Attached: 1523377288001.jpg (1540x1251, 1.59M)

This is like someone in the 80s telling someone who grew up in the 60s that “gay” has never meant happy and it’s always been about faggots like the OP.

They're doing it anyway.

Yes. If you go into a frat house with the intention of drinking and fucking, you're going to get "raped."

In this day and age? Only a moron would touch your daughter. This generation of white women will be barren spinsters forever - no one wants to risk the government stepping on them for bullshit. Except niggers.

OH, HONEY, NO!

wait, even girls from muslim households?
what an islamophobic statement!

At my brother's frat their girlfriends were hanging around in the common areas all the time erry day. These people act like they're organized white rape dungeons or something.

Basically women going to closed drinking events like clubs, frat houses, house parties is something you only do if you know there will be sex.
These are what these events are for hook ups.

>Sell
I like this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=DbsMZecRgbI

>niggers can get laid but I can’t and it’s because muh guberment and #metoo

Jesus Christ what kind of cucked frat was this?

How about we post inside jokes from our high school days?

Can anyone guess what "scooping" is?

I don't get it, if she enters a frat and asks for a devils triangle then it is not surprising she got one.

Literally a senior quote in that same yearbook, you've obviously not looked at it. Yet your going to go [citation needed]. Wonder who (((you))) are?

>terms used over 30 years ago still relevant

what did gay used to mean?

threesome with 2 men done in such a way you have eye contact, for example one taking her from behind while she sucks off the other guy, while the two guys have eye contact

it is a funny joke for most, a degenerate reality for some

It used to mean you were a happy faggot

These people are the ones never invited to a frat, been to a house party or just some pretend Puritans to score likes and retweets.

They're two fries short of a Happy Meal, half a brick shy of a truckload, the slow sperm that got lucky.

Swety posts are still a thing?

>Can't
Prefer not to. Ambitions are frowned upon in this day and age, and everyone will try to bring you down to their level. Just look at the Kavanaugh situation - if he was working at McDonalds, no one would've said anything. Hell, he was working at Harvard as a professor and Ford didn't try to stop him. EVERYTHING is political now.

Only an idiot would risk it, and not be waiting for artificial wombs to be a reality.

Are you slut-shaming sweetie?

Post vidya

>what did gay used to mean?
Happy

a type of gang rape where a spoon is used to "scoop" fecal matter from the rectum of a bound and gagged victim

people still swallowing this fools crap lol sage

Attached: 1538625839877.jpg (604x728, 148K)

Attached: 1538605744026.jpg (1254x828, 247K)

Kill yourself

>no hehe I just want to dance

Why wouldnt I want my daughter to be a sexually experienced human.
Surely in the current year my daughter would be free to choose to sleep with 2 men at once. Also she should be free of shame for her sexual liberty.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha fucking nazi kike

You're also a young person who was raised on degenerate shit by Gen X parents. I'm sure you watched American Pie at 8 instead of 16 or 17

Risk what? Fucking a girl (probably your girlfriend) who wants to fuck you back? You’re ramblings don’t make sense.

ABSOLUTELY SWEETIE

Attached: 1510845668460.jpg (393x395, 90K)

>running into a frat house and whoring yourself out of your own volition
>this is rape
No it's regret

Guys he obviously did it, however it's about owning dems so it does not matter.

He obviously didn't and electing a (((Jesuit))) civcuck isn't "owning Dems."

If you're in your mid 50's and lived in the same general area Kav did in the 80's that might be relevant. Urbandictionary.com wasn't a thing back then.

Absolutely no consensus on how many F's are in FFFFF... Top right has like 30.. How many steps can you fit between "Find 'em" and "Fuck 'em" anyway?

>DER
>EWIGE
>LEAF

You will recieve my million dollar offer soon good sir

They're trying to imply that it means a spit-roast.

Right, because sex now proves rape of some stranger 30+ years ago.

Fucking kikes acting like they don't get paid for this shit. I can't wait to slaughter every fucking one of them.

>Risk what?

>STDs from the cock carousel
>Future 'rape' charges
>Divorce
Those are the most valid concerns that I can think of at this time.

>Study: False Rape Allegations, by Eugene Kanin, Archives of Sexual Behavior (Feb 1994)
>Major study of a mid-size Midwestern US city over the course of 9 years, found that 41% of all rape claims were false. Kanin also studied the police records of two unnamed large state universities, and found that in three years, 50% of the 64 rape reports to campus police were determined to be false.

>Study: False Allegations. Forensic Science Digest, US Air Force Office of Special Investigations, by Charles P. McDowell (Dec 1985)
>556 rape allegations in the Air Force were studied. It found that 27% of the accusers recanted, and an independent evalution revealed a false accusation rate of 60%

>Study: The Politics of Sexuality, by Barry M. Dank, Editor in Chief
>The FBI has compiled statistics to show that women lie far more often about rape than any other crime

B-b-b-but you must believe survivors

Attached: 1536938288357.jpg (629x504, 51K)

I'll tell my daughter to gas these fucks

anyone still have a working sockpuppet account can tweet this pic as reply to her

Also inb4 some brainlets determines that lack of evidence = false allegation.

No. Investigators were able to determine, due to evidence or testimony, that the allegations were false.

This is the only reasonable position

me too!
Then again, I never heard about it until it was defined for me on twatter with blue checkmarks.

It's clearly some kind of frat hazing thing

I’m sure the definition hasn’t changed in Maryland in 36 years

I wish Shad would do a rendition of this with Bess walking into a party all slutty and saying it.

Did they have frats at this high school?

I need enlightenment for this simple arguement:

>If Ford was sexually assaulted, why did she wait to speak decades later about it until Kavanaugh decided to run for office?

nice pic

>mfw i should have been shouting this at MTF trannies the entire time

Assuming it actually happened?

Revenge of course.

>if you don't think this specific person is a rapist based on no evidence you should encourage your daughter to engage in risky behavior

>words and meanings change over time
anyone got a fag

Just ask somone if he wants to smoke a fag, I believe there is no impossibility for misunderstanding here.
Fucking retards. Words can have different meanings for different subgroups of people, especially something as common as Devil's Triangle.