FBI ends Kavanaugh probe without talking to dozens of witnesses

The republicans are desperate. They are trying to delay justice for Kavanaugh. This “man” clearly doesn’t have the judicial temperament to sit on the Supreme Court and yet these RINOs won’t slow this whole thing down and investigate him thoroughly! FUCK THE GOP AND FUCL KAVANAUGH.

msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/fbi-ends-kavanaugh-probe-without-talking-to-dozens-of-witnesses-1336347203706?v=raila&

Attached: 2F4FD4E6-38D7-4A2C-A2AB-C88A28262420.jpg (750x494, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0tWR3RLe2Lg
youtu.be/0OFBBDuB7Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 461381.jpg (1440x960, 121K)

All the witnesses who sided with him? Maybe you should let this go, for your own credibility.

And yet, when the Dems called for an FBI investigation they got one. Now they're trying to move the goal posts once again. Deal with it faggot. If the situation was reversed and Garland was being confirmed, you shitbags would say the same, that you have to deal with it.

>sad authoritarians
temperament is to male as hysterical is to feminist

Attached: 710E271A-0192-41D7-B794-0846B00D5B3C.jpg (1107x1126, 865K)

It’s time to stop resisting and just accept that the Supreme Court will be conservative-majority for two generations. This is what we the people voted for when we elected President Trump.

face it lefties. you're on the wrong side of history

OP you're an idiot.

>the FBI didn’t do anything for a 30 year old case where all the witnesses already testified under oath
Huh it’s almost like all of the republicans were saying that from the beinginning but allowed the investigation anyway.

The headline might as well be “Democrats get what they want, move goalposts as planned”.

Lefties BTFO!

Dozens of people looking for their 15min who will say they one time went to a part and kavanaugh was there. None of them with anything about the actual accusation.

Kill yourself, brainlet

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 37K)

>Elections have consequences!
>w-w-wait not those consequences

The FBI was looking into whether Kavanaugh covered up the murder of Vince Foster, though right? Didn't find a thing there?

>fbi is Republican
Kek

You can be ass pained all you want. When Lindsey Graham, one of the quietist and middle of the road conservatives goes full rage at the Dems for.the shit they are pulling, it doesn't seem to imply the Democrats will be bending Republicans to their will anymore. We are sick of your games. Kavanaughs will be confirmed. Everyone knows it. Have your riots, have your protests, have your attempted shootings and murders. Just remember, you fucking lost. And you will continue to lose because you have the "temperament" of sore fucking losers.

It was a limited scope investigation. There was no need to make it a Muller style investigation like the Dems wanted. They interviewed the key people like Mark Judge and the witnesses she had stated as well as the second accuser.

Ford’s lawyer is upset Ford didn’t get interviewed, why? She wanted her 15min of fame. The third accuser wasn’t credible & let’s not forget about the anonymous fourth one that so happens to back Ford & Sewetnick’s stories but is so vague that it seems they just took the calendar & made up a story.

no tears. I swear NPCs think what they see on TV is real, which is why they think this dumb slut gave real emotion

womp womp

Attached: 2jd045.jpg (500x1074, 139K)

>I bring up RINO's in another thread without explaining what it is because fuck spoonfeeding
>dumbass OP with learned helplessness misappropriates it to suit their bias
Do you even know what RINO stands for you fucking idiot? REPUBLICAN IN NAME ONLY. Your OP doesn't even make sense.

I honestly hope Kavanaugh loses. The guy is a belligerent, weepy Irish drunk with the stench of Bush era deep state all over him. Besides, if he loses, Trump's people will blame the Democrats and feminists and be furious and have a better chance of showing up for the midterm elections. And Trump will be pissed and nominate someone more conservative and definitely not a fucking drunk shouty guy. Dump the Kav, save the red wave.

Deal with it, faggot.

Attached: 1538486371000m.jpg (1024x1024, 96K)

What is booker's problem? Why is he so theatrical when he talks?

Attached: 1471665841709.png (484x471, 254K)

If he makes it through, the libs will completely lose their shit and alienate the moderates just before the elections.

NOPE, KEK has spoken! He is with us.
Kavanaugh must be confirmed!

Attached: TheseDigitsDontLie.jpg (1075x1740, 655K)

Yeah, but they will also be fired up to turn out the vote. Obviously, I'm no fan of the Kav, but politically I think a loss will do more good than harm. But, it's tricky and you could be right. Fucking October. You never know what's going to pop up.

Wrong. Stand your ground. Caving to this kind of attack is just what the other side wants. It's almost as if you are a shill...

>a loss will do more good than harm
Fuck off kike

Attached: 1538168415987.jpg (645x729, 131K)

I don't know but I appreciate that he's actually really articulate and seems genuine
I hate his politics, though

Win the battle, lose the war. And who's caving? A bunch of Republicans with no balls. Fuck 'em. They are the ones who will pay the price. And the shouty Irish drunk.

>According to a bunch of nameless sources familiar with the investigation the FBI is took a day off and charged 8 hours anyways
>According to the people with names, they were not interviewed despite not being able to say whether or not the assault actually happened
What was the point of kicking and screaming for an FBI investigation when they werent going to accept the outcome anyways?

Attached: 1537391773660.gif (427x240, 664K)

Spartacus!!!!!!!!

They have been since election night. The only thing that matters is getting the other side to vote which I firmly believe we all will. I was a Trump supporter, but didn't vote last time because I was one of those "mine won't matter people" but purely out of spite against these people I will be voting in November and 2020 and I know I'm not the only one like me.

We should make them talk to all 330 million of us

Cry moar

Attached: 1538607122935.png (1172x418, 109K)

Yeah, but will you be voting in 2018?

To delay the confirmation vote?

moshe please.

The jew strats don't work here.

>dozens of witnesses
>witnesses
THERE ARE NO WITNESSES THERE IS NO EVIDENCE

I hate how the media twists words and their definitions

Delaying it and hoping weak R would cuck out.

He's Diet Obama: Same great skintone, none of the IQ

>Dozens
>There were only 4 possible witnesses by the accusers own admission, and none of them said it happened.

>Waah we need Senate hearing
>Waah we need an FBI investigation
>Waah we need to keep the FBI investigation private

OBSTRUCTION

He's always acted like a low-rent Obama. For a long time he acted like first term civic nationalist Obama, but that doesn't fly in today's Democratic Party. So now he is full-bore "fuck the white man" second-term Obama.

But Sweetnick's highly credible testimony! And some other anonymous accusers, they're credible too! I bet there's some hobos outside CNN HQ that Kavanaugh raped, why isn't the FBI talking to them!?

>appoint a judge who lies, drinks and rapes just so he can spring the prez out of jail
the state of us of meme

Attached: pepesmuglol.png (660x600, 71K)

You don't have a clue what the SC does do you Ahmed?

REMEMBER DEMO RATS, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO MADE HIM LIKE THIS. NOBODY ELSE.

HE HAS AWAKENED AND YOU ARE TO BLAME.

Attached: 1538113318071.gif (746x746, 3.15M)

>FBI probe was limited in scope
Aren't they all?

Dumb frog poster, fuck off.
I like beer!

Attached: 1538626590687.jpg (717x717, 52K)

BREAKING: CONFIRMED!
Ford Committed PERJURY
youtu.be/0tWR3RLe2Lg

Attached: Breaking News.jpg (773x577, 53K)

>The republicans are desperate.
Son, you've got more projection than the Cinema 12 on a Friday night.

It's there anyone Trump can appoint that will audit the fed?

Checked. Democrat goal posts are on the back of a fast moving frieght train.

>interviewing people who may or may not have been at the party that may or may not have occurred in the span of 4 months in 1982 or 1983 at a house which no one can recall the location.
An investigation can’t occur without any semblance of direction. Randomly interviewing people is a waste of taxpayer resources with the primary accuser can’t remember shit and has a history of generating false memory for psychological study

Hahaha nobody could cooperate her assault story. In fact those who were close to her, didn't confirm her bullshit.

This shitbag needs to hang

So how the fuck did the Whitehouse restrict this investigation? It seems they have a fucking excuse for everything that doesn't go their way.

Attached: 1438478124178.png (5000x2571, 124K)

Not muh Russia

Demoshits thought they would get away with releasing an endless flow of accusers and demanding the investigation be extended for each one. They should cut their losses already

Wasn't Feinstein pleading to keep the FBI report private yesterday? Wasn't she saying it would name names and do damage?

Does that sound limited?

kill yourself by walking in traffic. we'd all appreciate it.

The funniest part is Ford's lawyer (recommended by Senate Democrats, mind you) were saying there's no way she could do an interview in only a week after it was announced. But now they're whining about her not being interviewed. And also refusing to hand over the therapists notes to the Judiciary Committee unless she gets an FBI interview.

Please. This is an attempt to delay, nothing more. I just pray that the handful of Senators on the fence see through this nonsense and vote to confirm Kavanaugh since there's basically nothing to corroborate their allegations.

I didn’t know they rehired Brian “Black Hawk Down” Williams?

Decent bait OP, 6/10

They can't. The bullshit storm won't stop until the powers that be stomp their heads in.

As one user said, they're fighting as if their lives depended on it for a reason. They actually do. This isn't about keeping the seat open until 2020. It's about not being executed.

they have sworn testimony why would they talk to them just to have the same shit repeated or they be thrown into jail? sage

Aren't you the country whose leaders are all women that wore hijabs because they didn't have the ovaries to actually treat themselves with respect?

Don't like US? Fuck off then

Ford Committed PERJURY
Q: Did anyone help you write this letter?
Q: Did you ever give tips to someone taking a polygraph

youtu.be/0OFBBDuB7Q8

Attached: Donky_.jpg (350x327, 51K)

>this

I voted voted for trump last year and fully plan on voting in November and 2020 and plan to voting republican all the way down the list. These shitlibs have done everything they can to shit on everyone who doesn't bend over to their cultural Marxist ideology and I want to see them pay for it!

The only important aspect of this “investigation” is that all swing state senate polls took a healthy jump toward the GOP candidates. Any dem in a Trump state would be loathe to vote against.

>just so he can spring the prez out of jail
you do realize thats not how it works right?
I mean yeah the left sells it like this to mobilze their base but YOU do know its bullshit right?

Attached: 1538264059161.jpg (580x303, 30K)

pls stop I'm nofap

Attached: 1534158429369.jpg (456x577, 30K)

>GET THE FBI TO INVESTIGATE!
>They do
>THEY DIDNT DO IT RIGHT!

Fuck they don't ever get tired of losing, do they?

Dems want probe; get probe; dems want to pick agents demand no declared agents; dems get no ne declared agents; many interviews.. Dems no longer want probe; hate probe.

Must be one of those darn Russians again.

Theres no need to interview lying witness, dems are about to get destroyed

>Dems suddenly think the FBI is a partisian tool controlled by the White House
>After spending the last 2 years defending the FBI as the paragon of virtue and impartiality

Lol

Oh definitely. This has gone beyond partisan politics to where there is actually a winning and losing side now. Normies knew that if Hillary would’ve been elected, it’d be over

>THE FBI SUCKS NOW!

lmao liberals are idiots

That was their whole intention. They all said they wanted a one week investigation, they were granted that, it was predictabley not enough, and majority of the RNC had their shriveled testicals grow back to where they’re telling them to fuck off and have the political cover to do so now

Attached: #MeToo.jpg (800x841, 154K)

So you're saying even the RINOs serving their Jewish masters are abandoning trying to bury Kavanaugh?

>Flake calls for an Investigation that is limited in scope
>Trump orders an Investigation that is limited in scope
>Breaking news! Reports say the Investigation was limited in scope!
These people are idiots.

The FBI is infallible and above scrutiny.
At least that's what leftards have been telling me for 2 years.
I believed them due to their fantastic arguments. Were they lying to me this whole time?

based blue tick soiboy

I imagine the DemonRats thought after all the bias in the Mueller case would lead too a (((good investigation))) but the FBI saw a good way to clear their tarnished name.

Wait a sec...

You actually expected Trumpanzees to stop flinging shit for one second and actually want the truth?

The modern day Republican Party are the party of the KKK, traitors, and rapists. Why would they ever want the truth?

Attached: Reason.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>dozens of witnesses
these are all witnesses to his binge drinking. Not witnesses to any crime

Thats funny coming for the actual party of the KKK, traitors and serial rapist (clinton and 100's more). What a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1538032579920.png (179x281, 7K)

how can you witness something that didn't happen?

...some people are clearly too stupid to live.

The modern day Democratic Party is not the party of old.....just like the modern day Republican Party is no longer the party of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt.

Attached: follow_leader.jpg (600x414, 51K)

Attached: 0_1OxOnVEFqRP5jBKC.jpg (768x768, 104K)

Brett "vagina detected, penis erected" Kavanaugh

Attached: index.jpg (300x150, 7K)

Brett "30 racks an afternoon snack" Kavanaugh

Dude, you gotta learn to read sarcasm.

Here, let me sum up what each of their testimonies would be: "I don't recall this ever happening and I have no clue what she's talking about."

Shouty?
Is that the new jewish slander?
He's shouty?