America is dead

You just don't know it yet

Attached: 1538637013934.png (1336x956, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/hr-croatia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Fuck the US.

>Croatian flag

Attached: 1510616420628.jpg (312x345, 21K)

How do you destroy a country? Unlimited brown immigration.

>amerimongorel
>

Ive always wanted to ask you what its like to be the only Croat with internet

>of whom about 600,000 are Change of Status who already are in the U.S.
How does that work? Is there some amnesty going on right now?

i dont know, whats it like having grease as 70% of your DNA?

I don't know, what's it like to have 70% muslim as your DNA

this doesnt even make sense, why are americans so unfunny

It makes perfect sense, why are Slavs so insecure about their heritage

That's harsh.

my country was never under mudslime rule Pedro
>mexican education

I didn't say anything about muslim rule, don't get defensive borat

why mention heritage then, Alejandro? Does if stem from your white purity spiral insecurity?

>ameriorc
Kek, absolutely subhuman.

Attached: 1533885507781m.jpg (706x1024, 91K)

Slavs are all mutted up with sandnigger blood, its just a fact. I didn't shit you up your grandma did

Fuck off sweden

>Jewnited States of America is dead
Thank fucking God. I can't wait to start my own empire.

Attached: 1537958960081.jpg (571x618, 42K)

>Its another "x are not white!!" amerigoblin tirade
t. 13% mexican, 7% native, 50% black, 30% iriquois

Seem frustrated, guess you can't keep up even in your Tracksuit

>gook who spent 900 years getting fucked by swedes and slavs until he resembled an autistic white person

>Croatia
>90 IQ

Right down there with your friends in Turkey, you half-sandnigger sub-breed. No wonder your country is a pathetic shithole that would have been wiped off the map by Serbs if it wasn't for American jets, you worthless leech.

Meanwhile

>USA
>98

Are Bosnians white?
You mean Mongolia

Attached: 1538620910521.jpg (258x245, 12K)

amerimongorels stay mad, muh JewSA, CRINGE
they are BLACK

People enter the USA on temporary visas such as E3, H1B, H2B. Then after several years enslaved by Silicon Valley megacorps the pajeets and chinks have the opportunity to apply for a green card. After several more years (and because of Trump's rule changes they can no longer use any form of welfare to survive here) they receive their green card.

The majority of people who gain residency in virtually any country are people who already reside there, the fact that even 40% of people gaining residency in the USA come from outside the USA makes America unique among countries globally. But then the fact that the USA enumerates temporary residents on our Census in the first place makes us unique as most countries like Japan do not enumerate illegals or other non-citizens except for permanent residents.

This gives the impression that Japan is very homogenous, while the impression is that the USA is very un-homogenous. In reality countries like Japan, Germany, Russia all have more immigrants residing with them than the official census counts because these countries deliberately do not count them.

In the USA however the Democrats have benefited politically from counting non-citizens, as non-citizens are currently used for the allocation of electoral votes and representatives. Trump is planning on changing that too, leading Democrats to screech as it would basically kill their party.

>90 IQ
>ONLY SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN MEXICO

Goodnight

Attached: 1538267807786.jpg (960x960, 118K)

sweetie....

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

So why is Croatia white?
Especially with your average iq?
What are you guys seriously stupider than us mutts?

Attached: 1538613684171.jpg (114x125, 2K)

slav(E)s are mongrelized untermensch racial filth, like ahMEDs and celtshits

srpska is BLACK, hercegovina is mutt tier, and the muslim parts are 100% aryan

Here it says 90iq

Attached: 1538620862518.jpg (800x800, 66K)

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/hr-croatia

This source is from 2018

>90 IQ

But then I wouldn't expect a 90 IQ brainlet to post up-to-date sources since that would strain your limited capacities far too much.

Demoralization tactics because...just cloture things.

Increased legal and illegal immigration from everywhere but western Europe, what did Trump mean by this?

pic related, last Trump rally

Attached: 1538547143351.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

your sources are from 2002 and 2006, nice try Pablo

XD

>People enter the USA on temporary visas such as E3, H1B, H2B.
Ah, I see. So it's about work visa holders.

>But then the fact that the USA enumerates temporary residents on our Census in the first place makes us unique
Don't know about Japan but every country I know of lists temporary residents in the statistics. Why wouldn't you? Only tourists shouldn't be counted to that.

These were dated from 2015-2016, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if he did considering he hasn't even started building a wall yet. There needs to be massive white flight to the northern states. So that way we can eventually break off from the (((Union)))

Attached: 1ff75aa4f078cced2932d2cf15132b5a.jpg (867x1000, 96K)

not one advanced country

>Trump is planning on changing that too
If he doesn't get anything done by 2020 when it comes to immigration. He will be the man who destroyed America on purpose. I supported him because I wanted shit to get done. I don't give a rats ass about the economy getting better. All I want is a safe place for my descendants to live peacefully in without them having to worry about getting butchered by some nigger or spic.

Attached: 1486213856591.jpg (750x550, 52K)

But we love LEGAL immigration!

>But we love LEGAL immigration!
Only civic nationalist retards who think that "race =/= culture" is a viable argument. The average white person in america is getting sick of being pushed aside for some third world savage who hates everything about Euro-American culture.

Attached: 1478206722054.jpg (600x453, 45K)

Fpbp