Europe again messing about

There is no corner of europe they want untouched and uncuorrupted by their globalist and relativist agenda

Now portuguese history books must account for the crimes of portuguese in the colonies (as if we don't get virtue signaling and "muh minorities" enough)
>pic related
Also the contributions of afro-descendants (lel) and gypsies (triple lel) should be taught

Is there any possible comeback from this? Besides an internal european war which wil lead to the EU's dissolution?

Jesus Christ and to think I liked the EU just 2 or 3 years back

Attached: tsf.png (653x575, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/portugal/comments/9l5jky/breve_história_da_monarquia_em_portugal_à_luz_das/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>burn the museum
>now rewrite the history books

If we got rid of kikestianity faster that would help most people become rational and understand the evils of religion.

If you joined us you could learn our "crimes in the colonies" instead. Deal? Deal

That museum probably had more history about Portugal than many in our own country
Beautiful palace as well
Sad

>be a shithole
>do shithole things
wew

And in the meantime end the identity of a continent and let it be raped by africans and middle easterns until only white minorities exist in europe

Its a damn shame really

Do you have a charismatic right-wing leader?

I don't know Portuguese. Tell me how close I am.

>Questioning the Discoveries? Europe wants the student books

>Portuguese student textbooks need to include the abuse and violence the Portuguese did against the indigenous of the colonies

No, not one
Only one that could apply is still in the youth ranks of the christian conservative party
Only say this because he has managed to piss off leftists on a regular basis in the past 3 years

Attached: bingo.png (746x250, 40K)

Would the military intervene if shtf?

Ridiculously under-equipped

The generals from what I'v gathered are still based but don't play any part in society, the last relevant one was Ramalho Eanes
Hence their allegiance is a wild factor, but with the right leadership they would be helpful

>Memeflag

Attached: Hmmmm.png (1793x343, 29K)

Still we're miles away from a conflict

We have become too passive, truly goyim

When it happens, it'll probably start elsewhere - France? Sweden? - and spread all over Europe in no time. Fortunately, you have the numbers to do well.

My guess is an invasion of Poland (((to defend the democratic values of Europe))) by Germany and/or France and then they'll try to go down to Czech Republic and Hungary

Hungary will probably not be hit directly thanks to the buffering effect of Austria

>germany invading poland

Attached: how many times.png (500x300, 95K)

nay

Os "crimes" que cometemos nas colónias, à luz da época, não eram crimes. Fomos grandes e, quando todos nós nos unir-mos sob o espírito patriótico e formos conscientes de que somos Portugueses e da Portugalidade, sê-lo-emos outra vez.
Nunca pediremos desculpa!

Gib back

Attached: insonias.jpg (960x720, 94K)

Não interessa
Os valores de hoje são únicos e perfeitos
>O pe. António Vieira era um esclavagista e racista

That’s what Portugal gets for invading people.

Death to all imperialists, tyrants, and racists.

lmao the secular left is the greatest example that morals are not intrinsic

I FOUND THE ((COMMIE))

Attached: 1528562572933.jpg (463x700, 38K)

You do see your own flag, don't you?

has to be bait, because you are americans posting sentences like that.

Morals are intrinsic unless you have antisocial personality disorder.

Don’t care about the ideology of freedom fighters as long as they break their chains.

The United States government has engaged in many terrible actions. I am not the U.S government.

A traitor as well. I thought Americans loved their manifest destiny. At we're proud of what we did.

There is no pride in genocide and the lust for empire. We will never be free until the last plutocrat is strangled with the guts of the last imperialist.

Those guys are profoundly moronic. Not only do they complain about the fact that African descent is 5x lower in count in universities (a shitty, statistically insignificant but load metric compared to percentage) they also incompetently ignore the fact that 30% of international students are black.

Further, they unironically complain about gypsy dropouts. The same gypsies that are fined for not taking their kids to school (their real school is stealing), who mug and stab other kids in the rare occasion they go to school and finally drop out when they turn 18 and the state stops enforcing obligatory schooling on them. The actual culturally sensitive thing to do would be to accept the fact that they DONT WANT school instead of forcing them into it against the wishes of everyone involved.

>There is no pride in genocide
At least we can agree on that.

Olivenza will be the 'welcome again' present for when you reincorporate.

Attached: olivenza-badajoz-zona-de-conflicto-internacional.jpg (992x445, 101K)

Gib shekel and we might consider.

Attached: 1531574765451.png (174x191, 5K)

>Also the contributions of... gypsies should be taught
One 1755 earthquake wasnt enough.

The only reasonable stance would be to declare them subhuman aliens and deport them immediately. No more competing ethnicities on our soil, especially those who are clearly savages. No compromise, no tolerance. Otherwise we will not survive.

Attached: Inquisition.jpg (2030x1189, 413K)

"europa quer"

who exactly in europe wants this?

It bogles my mind how gypsies are even considered members of a society
They contribute nothing other than crime and drugs
Why someone in their right mind would defend them is beyond me

Some (((commission)))

Something from reddit

reddit.com/r/portugal/comments/9l5jky/breve_história_da_monarquia_em_portugal_à_luz_das/

kek

I've seen that, laughed my arse off.
And cried realising it could be the new future..

>Besides an internal european war which wil lead to the EU's dissolution
You could have a go at doing it without the war this time. Just an idea.

Let's be honest Europeans by nature are a war like people so there's a strong chance of such a thing.

How? The EU is controlled by faceless comissioners who aren't even elected
As long as this happens there is no accountability
The Parliament is just for show

Gypsies certainly contribute, to our extermination that is. They are hellspawn and their very existence poisons our minds and harms our bodies. And modern Lisbon deserves much worse than 1755. In fact this entire farce of a country (that DARES call itself a "nation"!) spits on the face of our ancestors each passing second. We have turned into degenerates barely above devil-worshippers, and it is our sin alone to bear.

How do you deal with this righteous fury anons? Other than the usual silence. I take some deep breaths and develop a positive outlook, but sometimes it doesn't work. I cannot fathom God's Will but I'm certain it is all for the best in the end.

Constantly maintaining a no-bullshit attitude and not being ashamed to state your mind user

I have friends which are BE level leftists and I am not afraid to call out all the leftist bullshit in front of them, whih includes modern sjw crap

If you argue and don't let yourself keep grudges on them, and they on you, this can work

That's the only thing that you can do, if you don't you will just reclude and shut yourself from everybody

>walk into police station to retrieve lost belonging.
>2 families of gypsies sitting.
>You can feel the fear and respect in them for the police
>Just enough to keep their chimpout contained
>They take turns discretely sizing me up
>Take my shit
>Realize they were still having criminal attitudes in the station even if their fear made them army cadet-like in obedience
>Newfound respect for police beatings on these animals. Only way to keep them in line.

By the way, anyone else notice their captcha becoming more difficult when posting racist comments?

Depening on where you live the police isn't even enough, especially if they know where you live or who your family is

Saw gypsies suckerpunhcing a guy right in front of a cop in Elvas

>contributions of gypsies and niggers

Attached: le smiling chinaman.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>Live next to Invite in Coimbra
>Randomly musically enriched throughout the year
>*Pop* *Pop* *Pop* *Pop* *Pop*
>Police and ambulance syrens complement the soundtrack

Based gypsies.

I haven't established perfect equilibrium yet but it's a work in progress. I think that without being at peace with the circumstances while also clinging to the fury for change I won't achieve anything. It's tough to manage.

The desire to intervene in other people's lives and perspectives clashes with the desire to let them figure things out themselves. It's their own battles, they didn't ask for my advice and I'm not a hero. What ends up happening is I naturally elect a few people of a bearable disposition to interact with and subtly direct them. I also tend to withdraw a lot from the world and focus on myself, but that has disadvantages. Another thing to adjust. I'm figuring out the best possible attitude I can have to live well.

Personally my biggest problem is that people's perspectives more often than not directly or indirectly imply the extermination of a group of which I am a part of. Otherwise I wouldn't even be facing this dilemma.

Ingote** near Coimbra. Fucking autocorrect.

Leave the EU with us and we'll give you Gibraltar.

where is the link, you fuck?

>Leave the EU with us and we'll nuke Lisbon.
This would be a better sell