What is your opinion on the execution of Daniel Shaver?

What is your opinion on the execution of Daniel Shaver?

Attached: Daniel+Shaver.jpg (1920x1062, 640K)

Cops are faggots everyone knows that by now

Pretty hardcore. Shouldve used a 10 gauge though. Loaded with 000 buck.

apparently shooting an airsoft gun out your hotel balcony is bad idea when someone just killed hundreds doing just that and you should have no expectation of coming out of your hotel alive as a result

Twister is a pretty terrifying game

It was mildly entertaining for about five minutes. But it got boring pretty quickly.

a tragic failure of protocol with totally inflexible (read: incompetent) bureaucrats with guns

Result of decades of living with minorities, when so many blacks commit so much crime we train our officers to respond to that violence and that every person is a potential threat, instead of a society like it was in the 50s where crime was minimal in comparison and the need for violence wasnt common.

When told to get on the floor and do the dinosaur the suspect complied, but unfortunately the officer hadn't said Simon says.

all he had to do was worm his way to the police for like 4 feet. or snake your way. just dont put your hands down near your pants. its not hard ive done it like 100 times

That cop who made him play the deadly game of simon says shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near a firearm, let alone allowed to lead a team of people with firearms. He had the all the common sense and people skills of a child.

It was naughty.

This particular cop gave conflicting commands and performed his job poorly. He deserves to be punished.

Now let me fire up the nigger logic.

> Oooga booga this cop killt sumbdy, that mean all cops kill errryone. I heart they kill niggas, so that means they kill them for no rsn

the shooting happened years before the bump-stock killer. bodycam footage takes a long time to be released.

Live in a metropolitan area and you’ll understand that 99% of cops are completely unhinged faggots and genuinely scary to interact with

You tell someone they will die if they do thing. They do thing 2 times, 3rd time just say fuck it and kill him, on the other hand >feigning incompetence is the perfect way to kill a cop anons, fuck them especially if i cantake one down with me
The objective truth is that it was a good shoot

All the police had to do was assign him on his stomach with his arms where they could see them, then approach and slap the cuffs on. They just made it a lot more complicated than it had to be. I understand how that event came about, yeah, but it could of been solved had the cops not been big fat fear for muh life pussies to a guy who was fucking bawling his eyes out like he knew he was about to die. I'm pretty sure the cop who shot the guy felt like a big fat slimy turd when he realized that he wasn't armed at all. Unless he's a trigger happy sociopath incapable of feeling remorse, then the evidence would speak for itself. :)

Can someone tell me why whites cant police their own communities without these faggots with badges? What good is a cop anyway if some nigger breaks into your house?

fucking kek

based af.

>its not hard ive done it like 100 times
the absolute state of clapistan

Attached: ok fag.jpg (800x618, 54K)

Whites have become passive obedient bootlickers.

Daniel Shaver was killed by a pasta nigger manlet with a gun. The kept left the country because everyone in Mesa knows his face and would shame him if he ever walked in public.

>shooting
He wasn't shooting. He showed his friends. The state where it happened is open carry.
Some whiney bitch called the cops. They had no probable cause

>You tell someone they will die if they do thing. They do thing 2 times, 3rd time just say fuck it and kill him

The last thing you want to do to someone who's distressed and potentially under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs is scream a bunch of conflicting instructions at them while pointing a gun at them and threatening to kill them.

Nobody cares OP

Wasn't he cheating on his wife with that woman? Too much of a coincidence.

If you're that scared of another man you should not be a cop. Same reason woman should not be police. They have one option and that's the gun.

99% of being a cop is just farming money from the people for the city. Serious. I lived in a college town for a while and they would pile kids in patty wagons on the weekend and the court would tell the kids pay us 800 dollars or lose your liscense for a year. Crazy shit.

It was wrong. Yet its not the same as the majority of cases when black retards get shot although with Philando Castille he might of been in the right.

How else was he supposed to justify shooting him?

>Someone saw a vaguely gun-like shape in a window.
>Cops now have agency to murder entire floors of people because someone said they saw something.
Ok, you see how that doesn't work at all and you are retarded?
You know what the proper response to that actually was?
I work at a hotel, so I actually know this definitively.

I received a call or a guest comes to the desk and says they saw what they thought was a gun being waved around in the room of a guest.
I ask the guest which floor and what part of the hotel they saw the room from.
I call the room, report to them that I received a notification from one of the guests that they saw what they thought was a firearm from the pool area, or wherever the fuck they saw it from.
Guest then tells me its not a real firearm, but a tranquilizer gun for his job that he was showing off.
I say OK, that is fine, but we cannot have them worrying the other guests and would ask that they put the tranquilizer gun away, and advise them to not show the gun to other people while at a hotel with windows that look toward a public area.
The guest would agree that they were being stupid, apologize, and put it away for the night.

This whole fucking thing could have been avoided with simple common sense and logic from the Hotel staff.
For one, you don't know if someone actually saw a real gun.
You know they claimed to see one.
For two, your first line of resolution for the POSSIBILITY of a firearm in your hotel is not the police.
For three, what at the chances that someone actually brought a rifle to your hotel, and then proceeded to wave that rifle around a window overlooking a public area? Virtually none, if someone wished to conduct a mass shooting at your hotel, waving their gun around is the last thing they would be doing.
It could have been a water gun.
A cap gun.
A paintball gun.
A pellet or BB gun.
Or it could have been what it actually was: a tranq gun for animal control.

Look at this faggot who is making up fake details.

He was seen at his window with a airgun by hotel guest in the pool. Not menacing, not threatening, just standing at the window with an air gun.

This is arizona, and I could literally walk outside with a rifle on my back LEGALLY.

>Crawl and beg for mercy or be executed

land of the free, home of the brave

Cops only exist only to protect rich Jews and the status quo, oh, and to chase pensions.

Attached: 1538431682371.png (4096x2304, 794K)

This guy gets it

Unarmed white guy executed by cops. If he were black there would be none stop news coverage and riots across the country. However most people have never heard of this case.

accurate if you a control a mans source of funds you control his whole family. Pensions are a big part of the control of the blue line.

This to be quite honest familia.

Literally 0 threat from the guy, considering they had multiple officers and the dude was flat on his face.

Rolling

Attached: a3b.png (2660x1698, 554K)

Half the population is 100 IQ or under

what if this pig is actually a /POL boy and just wanted to feel how it is to kill another human being which he thinks gives him some sort of alpha power. The power to take another's life. I'm just asking.

lick it clean, you nu-flag faggot.

Literally all to do with clash of language. The cop said crawl, most people think crawl means prone wiggle. There is low crawl and high crawl which are used in some military exercises. Crawl can also mean just walk on your knees. Still a shame he got killed. Just makes cops look bad.

Everyone heard about this case you delusional faggot. It was national news for a week.

Unfortunate but ultimatly the fault of his own stupidity leading up to the swatting and of other criminals shooting cops regularly causing a paranoia in cops.
It's hard to keep valuing human life when you're the the only one doing it

kek, hopefully it's doable

Screen caps or it never happened.

the psychotic writing on his gun says it all

no

Attached: ttr.png (1103x469, 150K)

On the other hand maybe im wrong maybe this pig is a commie antifa type who was tired of hearing that he is a fag for being commie and decided to execute this white guy to show his alpha side while at the same time acting out revenge for the nigs that cops have killed in the past. Just saying.

The one who yell the simon says instructions isn't the one shooting

>Roasty calls the police to report a man for having a gun
>He didnt have a gun
>even if he did it wouldnt be illegal
>full swat roll up and dont even attempt to confirm the accusation
>shoot man for trying to pull up his pants
>cop who did this suffered no consequences

So to recap a man was killed for pulling up his pants after a random woman lied to the police

What's the point of a second amendment if the police can kill you because they think you have a gun?

Underrated

literally a shitbag enabler

Attached: 2BACF06E-6823-4F36-8D3B-2B81734C0E11.png (750x1334, 528K)

See I was agreeing with you until you decided to bring up the 2nd amendment. Commie detected.

And in 50 years children are going to be jealous of their parents not having to learn calculus in 6th grade.
We evolve. We always have, and always will.
Sure it will get really shitty. Society as we know it might well collapse. But in the end, we evolve.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe we lack something a species needs to reach to the stars?
Collectiveness? A unifying consciousness?

Fuck you im drunk bitch nigger

If your toy looks in any way remotely like a threat to some beta onions filled faggot from a mile away.
You should expect drilling, bring lube and relax your ass, and you might just be killed quick and painlessly, otherwise we always have the electric toy.
anyway it was justified :)

>commie
>becomes cop
Sounds like a reasonable theory

Roooollllllll

Yeah, I know. The one who actually did the shooting looks about 16 and shouldn't have been put in that situation in the first place.

>supporting the second amendment is commie

This post is jewish tricks.

I'm not a fan of open carry. We put our rifles in safes and those safes open if we need them.

Parts of your shit are stupid.

this, the reality is it was a "good" shoot, no matter how buthurt it makes everyone on Jow Forums. The police aren't allowed to use profiling (common sense) and have to extrapolate the needed militant protocol when dealing with shitskins onto the rest of the population. This is just the reality now. You can thank civic nationalists for this, they're also coincidently the most ardently pro-police, so...

Wut? why would the 2a make you think commie?

its a fucked up world

Hi Philip

Literally offering a logical explanation
Do you foam at the mouth when you see uniforms irl?

Because we own over 50% of the worlds guns combined. We think that is a good thing. Good fucking luck getting an army on our soil. We're so strong the only way to beat us is tricks! One of those things is removing our gun rights.

Roll.

>"FREESTYLE ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS WHILE HOLDING YOUR BREATH. KEEP YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!"
>"I SAID HOLD YOUR BREATH"
>*bang bang bang*

read his post retard he said why have the second amendment if cops act in this manner. Who is jewing who?

i don´t want to check my privillege again pls

Newfags detected.
The guy you're replying to replied to a guy who said "what is the point of a 2nd amendment.."

Anyways, it shall not be infringed.

Fpbp

>2nd amendment
>commie
Jews love muddying the waters

hey there nippon

I don't think it was a training or intelligence issue, it seemed more like first-degree murder.

>Every cop there had suppressors, laser sights, and red dot sights that they were desperate to try out.
>Cop who was giving orders repeatedly said "if you make a mistake" instead of "if you reach for a weapon" they would shoot.
>Cop who pulled the trigger said he would do it again under the same circumstances and had "You're Fucked" etched into his gun.

Also the judge and police union played a big role in covering details up from the jury. Considering how Mesa PD has several other major controversies (although nothing on this scale), I hope an Acapulco-tier federal shakedown happens soon.

newfags all of them

Yeah but they're both sociopaths.

you don't play the hokey pokey if you are not willing to put your life on the line.

new fags all of them

Whites are weak. And the weak should fear the strong.
t. Tyroneasaurus rex

You guys need better reading comprehension, I asked what the point of the second amendment was if it gives police cart blanche to kill you.

Attached: Raifu5.jpg (1920x1440, 1.95M)

then again the people calling me a jew might actually be cops who want to take your guns away kind of like Sheriff Israel. Cant trust no one.

no you excuse psychopathy, psychopath

>>Cop who pulled the trigger said he would do it again under the same circumstances and had "You're Fucked" etched into his gun.

You see, that alone is enough for me to want to hang that bastard by his balls or drag him through the streets from a rope attached to the back of my truck.

yet why are you questioning the second amendment. Its still better to have it than not.

Wow.. I think it's you who needs to work on your reading comprehension, I wasn't even addressing you.

Im not questioning the second amendment, I'm questioning the behavior of police

You're the first one to mention getting ride of it mr shekelberg

Attached: Coltpolicepositivespecial.jpg (1920x1280, 1.28M)

It's one of my fantasies to get a gf who'd be willing to be a vigilante with me and go around and fuck up pedophiles and shit.So fucking hot.

Truth

Hate to sound like a parrot, but you clearly were, so again, reading comprehension.

lmao

yes im a gun loving jew. you are fucking stupid

Why didn't hotel staff try to contact the guest when police showed up? What's to stop every mall ninja from swatting horny guys posting on tinder?

You fucking faggot, how dumb are you? There are 3 stories, 2 are 4 days apart and the third is a month later. You said all over the news for a week. You piece of shit liar.

pay denbts