Big Question

Why did White Americans kill off the majority of Native Americans in the Anglo-American sphere only for White Americans to become Jewish Slaves?

Attached: sitting-bull-9485326-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 133K)

Its not like they knew back then what was coming

Go ask ghengis Khan
History is rife with brutal conquest

Difference is Mongols today are still Mongol and servants of no-one.

desu if white americans didnt murder all the natives and get all that land britian wouldnt be able to win both world wars.

america obtains all the fucking resources from that area, and without expanding west they wouldnt be able to attack spain, which would probably lead to america's decline with nobody else to attack.

jews? jews came after. nobody knew about them. it's hitler's fault for throwing them on the stage and making them need a homeland to protect themselves.

Few did but they were ignored.

Why did the UK murder millions of Irish and Boer people at the behest of your Rothschild jewish overlords?

sorry, forgot to finish my last sentence.

america 'needed' to protect that country because of the united nations and shit, and slowly the jews made them their bitch.

why are you so triggered, le 56%?

White Americans could've easily absorbed Native Americans preventing Jews from shape-shifting into (((Whites))).

america would still face a decline in growing power because muh manifest destiny

Attached: cool.jpg (700x394, 68K)

The founding fathers fully intended for the US to be a white state, and some of them even warned about jews. Of course this was buried and now is seen as "antiamerican."

Why did Turks murder Greeks and Armenians at the behest of the Jewish-controlled Young Turk movement?

>user brings up a point
>DURR WHY U SO TRIGGERED
fucking roaches man

It all began with the Stuarts.

im not against americans or anything, the fact that you getting so mad at a british guy posting about america getting taken over by jews is epic...

btw armenians are literally niggers so you should be thankfull

we didn't, disease did. we only killed off the fucking prairie niggers who only fought each other and jerked off buffalo.

Founding Fathers should've sold all their Slaves back to the African Kings at Gunpoint.

Because nobody cares for their land. Otherwise they would be Russias or Chinas bitch. Small countries can‘t get into sovereignty.

Because Protestants are the ultimate faggots

It’s literally just karma. That’s a fundamental thing the white nationalists and Jow Forums faggots don’t understand. The white man fucks over the entire planet with imperialism and then gets wiped out by the Jew.

Up until recent history basically every nation on Earth wanted to conquer and dominate others. Whites are just better at it than everyone else.

The vast majority of them were killed by disease before they even saw a paleskin.

God's punishment for paganism

because they were already jew slaves just like you inbred ugly bong

It was Jews who encouraged colonialism in the first place by selling the Ottomans cannons blocking all trade from East Asia encouraging the West to explore the seas.

KYS anally on bollard like the last French genius.

No you Christcuck, it was because they were vulnerable to Old World diseases as a result of migrating from Beringia long ago.

i wish Canada did the same as America and massacre the natives until there were almost none left

there are way too many fucking natives up here. i literally saw one passed out on my bus with a half-empty bottle of listerine.

>white people
Spanish

If Israel falls then USA loses its most important ally in the middle east, therefore USA will do whatever Israel wants. The tail wags the dog.

do you know how old the jewish divide and conquer tactic is?

You can't be "native" to something that didn't even exist. Whites are native Americans.

I'm more pissed about how the huwhites went about it. They starved them out by killing every last buffalo in this country. That's some barbaric shit.

>Listen here, Johnny boy
>What?
>I reckon we should kill most of the redskins and then proceed to let this land fall to an international subversive parasite.
>Sounds like a plan!

It's obvious, isn't it?
The Jew feared the Indian. The Indian wouldn't fall for any of the Jew tricks, and killed the Jew whenever they could.
So the Jew tricked its slave Whitey to kill, contain, and break the Native Tribes.

Because they're fat and stupid

Native American here.
This summed it up.

Whites are just autistic faggots who can’t make friends