I think it is time to troll Tumblr

I think it is time to troll Tumblr

Attached: IMG_20181004_112501.jpg (720x660, 78K)

oh hai MSM! put me in the screencap pls: Hitler did nothing wrong.

Hello, CIA. You are late

Sleeping error:
>This DO NOT WORK

should say:
>This DOES NOT WORK

Nigger kike faggot kraut

You glow in the dark

>sleeping error

Well I guess I’m fucked too.

needs the apple logo

you should say something about removing the sim card, they already get tricked by the microwave thingy

Bump. Also fix sleeping error

>couple years ago
>random curiosity
>read about emergency broadcast system
>read history of EBS
>it gets to cell phones
>"the only notification you cannot disable on your cell phone are notifications from the government for emergency purposes"
>this message system has always been a thing
>this is just first time it was tested
>people are losing their shit over something that has always been there

Attached: 1509e34005183da5ea4eb29150f341e5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>emergency warning system
the fuck is their problem? Are they honestly so retarded they think Trump will use it to talk to the public? Tweet direct?

Fucking yanks. Jaysus.

>>this is just first time it was tested
What about that missile scare in Hawaii?

Wasn't a "test" I would assume people assumed it was just part of the flood warning alerts or amber alerts that go out and not a "government" thing.
Side note, when I was listening to NPR (always listen to the enemy too) today they said the specific complaint of the phone alerts was they wanted to keep a safe space away from trump.

>Wasn't a "test"
Yes it was, they just fucked up the message.

I don't have cell service so I just use airplane mode with WiFi. No alerts.

holy dumbfuck learn english you dumb fucking krauts

this.

the whole infographic needs to be re-written, it's awful

>intromissions
>infetterence
>this do not work
Did a literal retard make this? Seriously, I appreciate the effort, but this is like 3rd grade level writing here.

Consider the audience

I like the Democratic Party, they are true communists.

It was real, Israel tried nuking Hawaii but the US shot down the missile

highly doubt the normies will buy this meme..

The pin was better

No it was false flag cianigger operation to nuke hawaii and blame it on north korea and to invade them.

Surely they can't fall for this again

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

not sure if they will fall for the microwave trick again, but im all for this, it's the prefect time to do something like this

I tried this and it worked! Now it's impossible for Trump to get into my sell fone!

Attached: 1329586228896.png (316x400, 112K)

I dunno ask that fat Jap Communist who runs the island.

Can't tell if new Copy Pasta or Gosling is this much is a douchebag, then again you did come up to him like a fangirl, soo In a way it's your fault as well, but your right, Hollywood or not I would of slugged that pretty faced fucker right in his teeth if he did that shit too me, I don't care if he's got over a million fans and ten millions in cash, how about buying a personality for once you Hollywood jew.

Holy shit. That’s not new pasta. Lurk more newfag.

It's a pasta, there's a bunch of different versions with different celebrities

Speak English, Democrat.

>Trump will use it to talk to the public? Tweet direct?

One can only hope. The salt would be tremendous

Even if you don't have cell service, it's required by law to still be able to dial 911. So, I would guess you would STILL receive the alert.

how fucking new are you

Attached: 1536326593278.png (483x581, 341K)

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

Blumpf

>10 seconds more if you have 100W more power
How do I turn my autism off?

They do a fine enough job trolling themselves tbhbbq

lurk moar

This is wrong. I never received an alert and i'm using T-Mobile service that is active and even has a data plan. lol

I tried to find the alert even. It wasn't under messages and never popped up. He isn't reaching every phone mine has 911 service and nothing.

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 23K)

>infetterance

I hate when im trying to make a call and all im gtting is infetterance