Be honest

Would you cover her face in warm, gooey jizz? I know I would.

Attached: JizzFace.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Cum is for inside. Not outside. Degenerate. No. I would not give this zombie my cummies.

glow in the dark nigger

Please take to Jow Forums

Not even if she was the last woman on earth.

What an ugly bitch.

>wasting sperm on trivial thots

Attached: tenor.gif (220x248, 899K)

Only to help her.

There is a method in psychology called "flooding" where you attempt to cure a fear by placing the subject in a situation where they can't avoid being in constant contact with that which gives them discomfort. The idea is that you get used to the thing you fear not hurting you but in all actuality it is tied to biochemical response and tolerance to the aforementioned response.

I would cover her in a fountain of my hot baby batter to cure her

>getting your sperm near Ford
>a roastie who has claimed sexual assault
>leaving yourself open to rape accusations

Have fun getting #metoo

Are you some sort of faggot? Looks like a man.

This is by far some of the sickest shit I've seen on Jow Forums
I wouldn't touch this cow even your dick anons

too much it would go in her narrowed faggot eyes

Fuck yea I would, and that Rameriaz chick

Get off of 4cham Brett, you're drunk again

Post a tribute faggot

I think I just puked a little in my mouth.

Brett "Will Not Pet, if She Says Not Yet" Kavanaugh

It rubs lotions onto the skin

fpbp

On the face? Seems kind of degrading. I'd give her some lovin but only if she begged for it very convincingly, wore a very sexy outfit and let me record it in HD with audio for my protections against #metoo. She's not abd looking for her age and it's only her politics that I find revolting.

Kinda hard to do while she is wearing a mask

>Would you cover her face in warm, gooey jizz? I know I would

Are you thinking about a career in the supreme court?

might want to think again.

This but only if it is a not roasty version of her.

I bet her pussy smells like an old fish. I can tell just by looking at the photos

No

I wouldn't touch her with a 10 feet pole. She looks disgusting. And even when she was younger she didn't look any better. A 3/10 if I've ever seen one.

She looks awful for that age. I know women a decade older without that sag in the face. She is a junkie, user. Ask that ho to roll up her sleeves.

Only to disrespect her and only if I get a signed consent form from her first with me recording the whole encounter. Don't want any false rape charges.

and it tastes like dirty pennies

Hell no and i fap to fat grannies on the reg

r u fkin kiddin? ugliest bitch I've seen on TV in a while other than HILLARY OR DIANNE KIKESTEIN

LOL

emoji movie was the best yo

niggerniggernigger hitler google is gay
haha spers etso isral did 9/11 this captcha is god awful

tribute pls

Her mousy voice is kinda hot

Not a good idea. Once the skin has been peeled off and cured, it's not a good idea to get it wet with anything that would leave a stain.

While she's still using it? I don't think the drug cocktail I'd need for the requisite chubby is actually survivable.

This bitch looks like the crypt keeper you degenerate hobo and this statement comes from sokmeone partial to older women.

no, cold jizz only

looks like false flagging glow in the dark is back on the menu boys. kys faggot

maybe

Attached: jurisdiction.jpg (1600x1000, 177K)

Who is this semen demon?

unironically yes, wanna throatfuck her and hilldawg so bad

Ah.found a better picture. yeah she is looking old. OP picture make her look 50s other pictures make her look 60s. Then again I'm weird. I'd have still fucked Jamie Lee Curtis right up until she died her hair grey.

Grey hair makes me diamonds.
Hide yo grams

meh but it was like she just said fuck it and gave up.

i would cover her face in warm viscous piranha solution

Can somebody better at photoshop than me please turn this into one of those small face memes?

Attached: 1538651481824.png (654x766, 657K)