Hitler about LARPagans

>I have seen too much of that kind of people not to feel a profound contempt for their miserable play-acting. To the masses of the nation they are just an object of ridicule; but the Jew finds it to his own interest to treat these folk-lore comedians with respect and to prefer them to real men who are fighting to establish a German State

Attached: 1537977017594.jpg (504x310, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_aspects_of_Nazism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Himmler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>And yet these comedians are extremely proud of themselves. Notwithstanding their complete fecklessness, which is an established fact, they pretend to know everything better than other people; so much so that they make themselves a veritable nuisance to all sincere and honest patriots, to whom not only the heroism of the past is worthy of honour but who also feel bound to leave examples of their own work for the inspiration of the coming generation

Attached: 1409521852619.jpg (600x900, 277K)

>Among those people there were some whose conduct can be explained by their innate stupidity and incompetence; but there are others who have a definite ulterior purpose in view. Often it is difficult to distinguish between the two classes. The impression which I often get, especially of those so-called religious reformers whose creed is grounded on ancient Germanic customs, is that they are the missionaries and protégés of those forces which do not wish to see a national revival taking place in Germany. All their activities tend to turn the attention of the people away from the necessity of fighting together in a common cause against the common enemy, namely the Jew. Moreover, that kind of preaching induces the people to use up their energies, not in fighting for the common cause, but in absurd and ruinous religious controversies within their own ranks

Attached: 1537976908333.jpg (500x308, 63K)

>It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators

Attached: 1494274630197.jpg (534x356, 55K)

>At that time, and subsequently, I had to warn followers repeatedly against these wandering scholars who were peddling Germanic folk-lore and who never accomplished anything positive or practical, except to cultivate their own superabundant self-conceit. The new movement must guard itself against an influx of people whose only recommendation is their own statement that they have been fighting for these very same ideals during the last thirty or forty years

Attached: 1528842375727.jpg (600x530, 89K)

>On the contrary, it is entirely out of harmony with the spirit of the nation to keep harping on that far-off and forgotten nomenclature which belongs to the ancient Germanic times and does not awaken any distinct association in our age. This habit of borrowing words from the dead past tends to mislead the people into thinking that the external trappings of its vocabulary are the important feature of a movement. It is really a mischievous habit; but it is quite prevalent nowadays

Attached: 1537977493186.jpg (639x409, 86K)

>Nobody of common sense would appoint to a leading post in such a movement some Teutonic Methuselah who had been ineffectively preaching some idea for a period of forty years, until himself and his idea had entered the stage of senile decay

Attached: 1538042684146.png (720x528, 310K)

Bonus
The madman actually banned LARPagan festivals

Attached: 1538412105883.jpg (1600x1200, 456K)

>stop being Christian you’re destroying the white race somehow
>You should racemix with Asians goy, Asian wives are based
>Hitler was secretly a commie Jew and deserved to lose
Examples of shill argument. You should ignore the shills, Greek

Woohoo, this thread again

Attached: 1538259924780.png (395x398, 114K)

Hitler is fake af
He just has a big mouth

Imagine living in a society filled with Muslims to shit up your streets and Jews to control your brain, but your biggest concern are pagans who just want out of that system entirely

based Greek doing the Lord's work
God bless you OP

it's the pagans that started shitposting anti-christian shit a few years ago, inspired by Varg
most Christians don't give a shit about Pagans and only care about getting rid of Muslims and Jews, but the pagans ruin all discussion by declaring Christianity as "just a Jewish sect" and thus the enemy of Europe

you can't blame Christians for defending themselves against Pagan attacks, although I guess that's been what Pagans have been doing for a while now lmao

the gre*kmutt orthocux strikes again

Anyone going against Christ, is a subversive enemy of Europe and as long as im alive ill fight them with the same tenacity as ill fight non Euro invaders.

For Homeland and the Faith of Christ

We know who you are, subversive kike. The time will come, I promise you...

For the Fatherland and the Faith of Christ.

>88

Attached: happy hitler.jpg (590x525, 46K)

jewish sects are the enemy of europe, not europeans

I'm glad we agree

Well, Hitler wasn’t right on everything.
I’m pretty sure the German pagans who lived in the forests, living off the land wasn’t effecting Germany more than the Jews, if anything they were protecting it.
Plus, if he thought pagans were pathetic he shouldn’t of added their symbols into his party.
Pic related

Himmler seem to understand Paganism too
>”The Allach Julleuchter (Yule light) was made as a presentation piece for SS officers to celebrate the winter solstice. It was later given to all SS members on the same occasion, December 21. Made of unglazed stoneware, the Julleuchter was decorated with early pagan Germanic symbols. Himmler said, “I would have every family of a married SS man to be in possession of a Julleuchter. Even the wife will, when she has left the myths of the church find something else which her heart and mind can embrace.”[60]”
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_aspects_of_Nazism

Attached: 0E4450D7-769D-409D-9DD4-956E1262B4EB.png (500x391, 180K)

Guys. Let's all be civil here. Why do you hate immigrants and Christians so much? Imagine if an immigrant comes here and we convert him to Christianity. You've just got an extra brother in God. For free. We do the work. And all benefit.

Now imagine if he shares the peace and love and grace of Christ and brings over his family to convert them to Christianity. Now you got an entire family who's in our side.

So hating Christianity is really dumb.

>Although Hitler expressed negative views towards the mystical notions of some of his senior Nazi underlings in private, he nevertheless appointed Heinrich Himmler and Alfred Rosenberg to senior positions in the Nazi movement.[58][59] William Shirer wrote that, "under the leadership of Rosenberg, Bormann and Himmler—backed by Hitler—the Nazi regime intended to destroy Christianity in Germany, if it could, and substitute the old paganism of the early tribal Germanic gods with the new paganism of the Nazi extremists".[23] Blainey wrote: "Nazism itself was a religion, a pagan religion, and Hitler was its high priest ... Its high altar [was] Germany itself and the German people, their soil and forests and language and traditions"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Its about Neo paganism, which is and was jew infected.
And the rest is hear say from the NYT Trusted Insiders...

Go away

Kys

nice false flag post retard, but nowhere in the bible does it say
>and thou shalt open thy borders and let niggers in to flood the labor market and drive down the wages of thine native population and ruin thine economy

>(((pagans)))

Attached: 1536180272850.jpg (714x586, 71K)

Lol wikipedia on history is as useless as a freakin Somali.

Dont interchange Paganism with Neo Paganism mumboo jumbo

Daily reminder that Hitler was basically a Deist or agnostic

>hated LARPagans (nice term u made up OP)
>hated atheists
>disliked Christianity and saw it as a dying religion (and he was very right on that)

The only religion Hitler admired uniornically was Islam.
AltRighttards, LARPagans, White Knights BTFO'd by the Fuhrer.

>disliked Christianity
bitch please

Attached: 234255364364.jpg (1542x763, 533K)

Based. In case someone is interested here some hidden info on the bible and here the same but also including other cultures, mythologies and legends

>pretends to be anti-jew
>believes jewish lies about the Fuhrer
imbecile

why should it matter what that fucking lunatic thought?

Mate he wasnt a fan of christianity nor was a christian himself personally
youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k

this is the best video on the argument, now he didnt want to "DESTROY" christianity but he thought that in time it would die off on its own and thats whats happening right now.
Hitler did indeed say positive things of christianity and sometimes supported it BUT most of the times it was for propaganda.

Varg is right in saying Christianity is not a European religion.
It is a Jewish religion.
And it is collapsing, if not collapsed.
So long kikechristiainty

what lies ? have you ever fucking read or researched anything on Hitler's religious views ? your the imbelice here faggot.

You should read Vargsmal. I think i will never be able to read anything more autistic in my life ever again

Attached: vargsmal.gif (300x507, 126K)

>have the most iconic gods in written history
>robust mythology that is relevant to you and yours
>opt to believe in a jew fairytail from the middle-east that talks about desert wars, sand-niggers and kike escapades

WOKE

wrong, he was anti-Catholic

the New Testament was written in Greek you dumb faggot. the Eastern Roman Empire was always dominated by Greeks and many of the early Christians were Greeks

>thinks LARPagans comes newly from OP
>thinks we dont realize he didnt lurk more than 2 days on this board
Fucking newfag leave

Reminder that whites are the actual israelites

It was translated to greek from aramaic.
The kike apostles spent 30 years trying to convert the greeks. There were prominent assassinations, they changed the literal date of christs birthday to line up with a major greek festival, they overplayed the triadic aspect of the kike god so that it would be more pliable to polytheist greeks. They lined up saint death days to major festivals and they introduced several monikers/aspect of the holy triad and virgin mary so as to mimic the different aspects of the greek gods.

The christian religion was a parasite. It still is.

I have nothing in common with the desert wars saga, nor the sequel. Your god has already chosen his favorite people, it's the kikes. It's universally accepted by christians as canon. How cucked do you have to be to be on board with that.

Attached: 1538473551128.jpg (1059x720, 229K)

>Your god has already chosen his favorite people, it's the kikes. It's universally accepted by christians as canon
that was before they rejected Him. Now there is "neither Jew nor Greek", meaning that Jews lost their special status

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Himmler
Hitler's favourite philosophers were Schopenhauer and Nietzsche. Definitely not very ''christian'' if you ask me.

It smells of a-grade delusion to pretend Hitler was some anti-pagan hardcore christian.

When Jow ForumsXtians talk about ''christianity'', you seem to favour a highly idealized view of chrstianity that 99% of christians do not recognize. You should call yourself something else than christians but you won't, because you are the ''true christians'' and the majority of christians are ''heretics''. At the same time you seem to recognize these heretic christians as fully christian, at least when giving the argument of popularity over paganism (which is practiced by very few).

Pic related are the christians I know in the real world. You Jow ForumsXtians would be shunned hard by these. The church is also a major protector of refugees in here, therefore christianity and the church are not only abstract but very concrete enemies of my people.

Attached: xtians.jpg (759x646, 107K)

You are your god's second best choice.
I bet your wife has a boyfriend and you are a-ok with it too.

being a Christian isn't defined as "having similar views to other people that call themselves Christian". Christianity is defined as following the tenets of the New Testament, specifically the teaching of Christ

if other people don't understand the Bible or have been misled on what the Bible teaches, then they might consider themselves Christian, but they're clearly not following the teaching correctly.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

Shill all you want, doesn't make Christianity any more white, doesn't make Yeshua less Jewish.

Oh, and don't forget that Greek women love fat Germanic cock. I fucked one of your women for a couple months.

I can post pics of Niggers practicing Norse religions. Does that mean Neo-Pagans are Niggers?

Anti-Semitists criticizing Christianity are the biggest retards on this planet, because Anti-Semitism itself is a creation of Christianity. Before you start spewing your bullshit over the internet at least try to read about something like Rhineland massacres , Expulsion of Jews from Spain , etc or even Martin Luther who wrote book ''On the Jews and their lies''.

Attached: crusaders-thirsting-near-jerusalem.jpg (1253x700, 133K)

No, the kikes never were the chosen people, they are those that say they are jews but are liars instead, the synagogue of satan. The actual chosen are whites, maybe additionally and possibly anime niggers and poos are one tribe each too Additionally chosen doesnt mean especially loved by God or something like that, but chosen to spread the world and help the others to be lifted up to God as well

Nice mental gymnastics.
>"They arent the real jews, we are!"

Attached: received_608933436170030.png (764x664, 785K)

I understand that, but these guys don't

Is it true that the Greek army never leaves their buddies' behind?

Oh yeah, tell me that when you have 9 aryan warriors raised with no (((education))) ready to fight for Europe. Until then, fuck off.

>/x/ tier larp to convince people that your god isn't king kike

I'll just stick to my own peoples' gods, thanks.

Attached: 1526336976085.jpg (864x965, 88K)

I've had enough of shouting at a brick wall so I'll just leave you with the following

Christianity, the Organized Churches and Christian people are not the same things, and anti-Christians need to stop using them interchangeably

Weird how this same thread gets posted every day at the same time

>doesnt know what a LARP is
>cant refute any of the points

Yeah I'll jump through hoops and go into esoteric kike literature and interpretations just to ascertain what woke christianity really is. Even you kike sympathizers can't make up your minds.

Attached: 1528415843764.jpg (300x168, 8K)

what the fuck do you think i said before you dumb Dutchnigger?

for christianity i refer mostly to Catholicism

Yeah because Greeks aren't Germanics and they have a tendency towards homosexual shit, so they turn to Christianity thinking it'll break them of all that, but it just makes them spiritual semites.

Attached: received_285979835336544.png (675x759, 719K)

Christianity is a jewish religion. The roman empire adopted it because it was profitable and it still is. Kyke magig and tricks and nothing more.

Read Rosenburg's "Myth of the 2th Century"
It will set you straight

>if other people don't understand the Bible or have been misled on what the Bible teaches
What is the bible useful to believe in for, if the range of intrepretation is so wide? Do you not see the problem in a group of people all claiming to believe the same thing, but who do not actually believe the same things at all?

>Does that mean Neo-Pagans are Niggers?
Niggers can be pagan, but they can only be African pagans. Nordic paganism is inherently ancestral and you can post all the larping niggers in bear-skin holding Thor's hammer you want, the fact that blood is integral part of the worldview is undeniable to anyone who is not lying to themselves.

I am anti-abrahamistic, not anti-semitic. There really is no major difference between judaism and christianity if you can dissociate yourself temporarily outside your christian identity.

Absolutely based

When we were practicing religion, your forebears were still unironically flinging faeces to each other while hanging from trees.

This is exactly my problem with these Jow ForumsXtians. Any unbelievable argument such as the ''we are the real jews!'' we see here is used with seemingly no interest in the real truth.

Why constrain yourself to the bible if we are here to write fictious feel-good stories.

there's a lot of dumb people out there user.

And now you're nothing. Cry more, Lazia.

If your spirituality doesn't give you the tools to reel those retards in, then it's a dissolutive force.

BASED ADOLF

Show some respect, Pedro; what do we have to show for a civilization?

Doesnt mean its good to play into the subversion by affirming the kikes as the real jews. They are phoenecians, which themselves are canaanites (aka niggers ) that mixed enough to gain white skin and an above 100 iq to hide their degeneracy and sheming where niggers do it in the open. One Canaanite tribe were the amalek which are deemed as the ever returning nemesis of the israelites. Kikes claimed nazis were amalek after WW2, turns out that was just their casual projection as they are those themselves.
>Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
Now i wonder which people would deserve such a treatment

Attached: 43FEAA80-F917-490F-B146-726EDBDA3F8F.jpg (464x211, 39K)

Your whole country's entire lifespan is shorter than our time as an irrelevant country. You are seemingly not cognizant of how volatile human history has been. For all we know, my people will be on top again in the future, statistically we are more likely than any other nation, if you take into account prior evidence.

why the fuck are you quoting sentence by sentence, nigger
how am i gonna make a good screenshot of your shit

Attached: 1482264155415.jpg (434x342, 17K)

So how many ''real christians'' exist that understand christianity roughly as it should be understood, by your estimate?

A christian will always prefer a fellow christian (be they black or whatever) over me who is not christian, which is why I can never fully trust christians.

>8When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
speaks against mass immigration

>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
against racemixing

>19If you are harvesting in your field and forget a sheaf there, do not go back to get it. It is to be left for the foreigner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
Caring for the fellow people and supporting the poor, with the other natuonalistic tendencies basically national socialism

>1“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
against illegal immigration

>It smells of a-grade delusion to pretend Hitler was some anti-pagan hardcore christian.
strawman
hitler banned larpers as a nationalist
neither op nor anyone you were responding to claimed he did it as a christian
fuck off

Attached: 14643509139593.jpg (1024x669, 239K)

>pagans who just want out of that system entirely
pagans against the jew?
show it

Varg on suicide watch

Attached: 1456949196683.jpg (1094x640, 101K)

if i'm intellectually honest, i can't even be sure i'm a "real christian"
all anyone really can do is read the bible, do their best and pray for guidance

spirituality is a personal thing, it's not a legal system

Hitler had contempt for Christianity in the later days of the Reich. He backed it initially because it was popular and he thought he could use it as a basis for unity, but later saw it as getting in the way of Germans caring about their race.
They also used tons of Pagan symbols, had sun festivals with Pagan ceremonies... miss me with this D&C shit.

Attached: FOURTEEN.png (911x727, 332K)

>you can't blame Christians for defending themselves against Pagan attacks, although I guess that's been what Pagans have been doing for a while now lmao
yeah that's a bit ironic
considering christianity was and is entirely about exterminating "pagans" i.e. free popular religions
>christianity: nope you wont worship whatever you want goy, only our trademarked Jeebus
>atheism: nope you're gonna stop worshiping jesus, we need you to die now, so embrace niggers and feminism will you? otherwize i have this great gulag for your children
so you're telling me christians are feeling pressure coming from pagans now?
i hope they die for the audacity

Attached: 3661d364f4d.gif (256x256, 25K)

>Jewsus
fixed that

ok ok Ikibey

>Europe
that's a minor (((greek))) divinity (phoenician in fact kek)
you're not a real christian

Attached: europa phoenician goslro.png (1114x691, 193K)

>In the long run, National Socialism and religion will no longer be able to exist together. [On a question from C. S., whether this antagonism might mean a war, the Fuehrer continued:] No, it does not mean a war. The ideal solution would be to leave the religions to devour themselves, without persecutions. But in that case we must not replace the Church by something equivalent. That would be terrifying! It goes without saying that the whole thing needs a lot of thought. Everything will occur in due time. . . . The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity. Bolshevism practises a lie of the same nature, when it claims to bring liberty to men, whereas in reality it seeks only to enslave them. In the ancient world, the relations between men and gods were founded on an instinctive respect. It was a world enlightened by the idea of tolerance. Christianity was the first creed in the world to exterminate its adversaries in the name of love. Its key-note is intolerance. Without Christianity, we should not have had Islam. The Roman Empire, under Germanic influence, would have developed in the direction of world-domination, and humanity would not have extinguished fifteen centuries of civilisation at a single stroke. Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things. The result of the collapse of the Roman Empire was a night that lasted for centuries.

Attached: 1538137821157.jpg (500x582, 39K)

>considering christianity was and is entirely about exterminating "pagans" i.e. free popular religions
that's extremely ironic, considering it was the pagan roman empire that persecuted Christians in the first 3 centuries of the existence of the religion
and it was the Germanic pagans that attacked the Christians first
and it was the Muslims that attacked the Christians first

in fact, not a single Holy War against non Christians has been aggressive, but defensive

Naah. That doesn't really speak against mass immigration. It simply days God created boundaries and countries.

Also, the immigrants in Europe are legal ones not illegal.

Hitler was a cuck and your a shill

Attached: 3214691252164.png (975x503, 209K)

>poltroon

New word added to my vocabulary, thanks Hitler

Attached: 7C5E025A-6380-4B06-A3CF-FF639E236A07.jpg (826x960, 76K)

thank you for defensively invading the baltics and killing off thousands of our people for not reading the same book as you

Attached: 4253547346435.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Putting together the terms "LARP" and "Pagan" makes no sense. But somehow every brainwashed faggot in here feel the need to do it

>implying balts weren't at war with their neighbours for centuries prior
fuck off idiot

This, Greek poster (not op) is probably a faggot goatfucker

Why create bounderies and countries if you dont fucking stick to them?

>most Christians don't give a shit about Pagans

Absolutely wrong and you know it. It's impossible to have a thread about paganism or even a subject remotely related to the old Aryan faiths without a thousand Christians forcefully pushing their narrative, posting their pasta and saying the old gods were some kind of "babylonian demons".