What's the reason my country is a shithole?

What's the reason my country is a shithole?

Attached: Tulum_Quintana_Roo_Mexico2.jpg (1280x800, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a serious question?

It's full of mexicans for a start.

anything else?

>anything else?
Yeah, it's full of Mexicans

Australia is full of British, if not, you would be congo tier, luck bastard.

Remind me of how much of your country is under cartel control again? And how many politicians were killed by the cartels?

>

catholicism breeds conformity and corruption, protestantism breeds initiative and enterprise

yea, like south africa.

It explains it pretty accurately.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (184x274, 12K)

Honestly, being filled with mexicans IS a big part of it. Just look at the success of modern countries with similar ethnicity. Not many are hitting home runs. I genuinely mean no offence.

That isn't going to change though. The next biggest issue surely must be the rampant corruption. That's where I would be putting the majority of my attention if I was you.

It needs a wall on the northern border to keep those pesky americans out.

Fren. It's the drug cartels that control your country.

Until you can kill/imprison all the cartels in your country and get rid of the politicians colluding with them, I see no hope for you.

Instead, your people focus on ignoring the problem and trying to sneak into the US.

If you really wanna fix it, you need to stick there and fight for your country

Attached: Hug pepe.png (746x512, 105K)

>Just look at the success of modern countries with similar ethnicity.

any example?

Maybe your people lack the drive? Usually it all starts with a desire to make your country better.

>If you really wanna fix it

the problem is that no ones wants to fix it.

we will soon join you, trump is turning us into a gold plated shithole

Place are shitholes because of the people who live there. That's why we don't want the shithole dwellers to come to our countries.

thats why your woman prefer emus bbc?

Destined to fail. You have no large agricultural support landscape,half the country is like a desert. On top of that you have no waterways for transporting manufactured goods, so you can't operate as a manufacturing country. The only reason it exists as such is because the war on drugs has driven wages down so hard in Mexico that US companies will deal with the poor infrastructure.

Therein lies the main problem. Your people lack the will to the country.

I think for starters you lads dont have guns to protect yourselves against the tyranny of the mobs and the drug cartels, i mean for fuck's sake the most gruesome tortures that i've seen in the past months have all come from Mehico.

After that battle is over i think it boils down to how can you sell to investors. Look at "western powers". They are a powerhouse because investors were like : heeey they won WW2 lets join that place cuz they were the gud guysssss.

Idk about Jermany but i think that jerman people they were hard-working niggers and thats why they mange to jump back into action after the total devastation of their country at the end of WW2.

Idk much about economics but im damn curious as well cuz im in the same predicament as you my semi-white freend!

What is the situation in Lebonon recently?
I have no info since PM fled the country, bacause Hezbollah wanted to assassinate him.

corruption is the #1 problem of any shithole, it is almost impossible to eradicate once it takes hold, and it ruins every aspect of society. look at putin and trump, once they get in power via corruption, they spread corruption everywhere they touch

>Look guys a beach!
>I guess that excuses the narcos ripping out a child's still beating heart >.

So? That’s not excuse. Singapore is a small island but it still manages to be a first world country.

>Lack of any decent infrastructure
>Low IQ+Low tier Education
>Massive crime(cartels e.t.c)
>Corruption
>Unchecked migration waves
>Lack of gun rights and police/social mobilization against crime
>Misuse of nature resources

Lack of education, suboptimal financial structures and a corrupt legal force.

That would be my guess.

Lol half if Africa is protestsnt

>the problem is that no ones wants to fix it
because it's full of mexicans

No, corruption is the symptom, not the cause. The main reason is because people in poor countries lack the will to make their country better.

bad bait

It's funny because in Africa, there's a protestant mega church near Lagos, Nigeria where the church established it's own universities, power plants, banks, homes with electricity, etc. Study about the protestant work ethic.

Also, why the hell do Mexicans have sone saint of death? Someone told me Mexicans (mostly catholic Mexicans) respect both death and Mary in case they go to either heaven or hell.

Ever heard of a non shitskin saying they wanted to move to Mexico? There's your answer.

That’s bc you’re lazy dirty spics, easily controlled, and even more easily corrupted.

and how about drugs, manoel? we must legalize it like your shithole

Singapore lies along fat shipping routes and has evolved as a financial center for the rest of the world, Mexico has no such routes and no internal rivers worth moving manufactured goods.

>why the hell do Mexicans have sone saint of death

less than 1%, only the more nigger mexicans related to drug wars, they worship death to kill rival narcos.

yes, we have 1 B of americans

The mexican people, no joke.
The drug cartels run your shit and the people do not revolt, they instead pander to the cartels, a few profit and the rest sleep during lunch hours without losing a blink at the state of their nation, there is no Mexico Pride, only a bunch of bandits and lazy's sucking the common family to dust

Man.....Tulum is gorgeous. I would go there is I didn't think people would try to kill me for being white.

>1500
>a small group of violent men wanted to take advantage on my country, because of its resources
We can deal with it.

>2000
>a small group of violent men wanted to take advantage on my country, because of its location
We can deal with it.

fuck off lib. problem is the state t hat is huge and don't let the economy breathe. corruption is just a symptom of a big state

the only americans in mexico are tourists looking to abuse your dirt poor currency to get wasted and bang hookers

The people.

>implying niggers even know the difference
It be da jeezus man, he die 'un we git dat money in heaven

Back a couple of years ago when the locals in some part of mexico started arming themselves and fighting back against the cartels I thought that it was the most promising thing to happen in mexico in what seemed like forever. Of course that's the one fucking thing that the mexican government just had to shut down the second it started. You shoot yourself in the foot and seem oblivious every time. You guys need a revolution against your government as much as you do against the cartels.

Yeah do it Pablo, if you legalize them maybe you won't have people getting behaded by cartels and your people will learn to not behave like animals.

>poor currency

Attached: Mexico is important..jpg (355x406, 67K)

>your people

its less than 1%

for a long time only Spanish men traveled to the new world

sex with Indians was rampant

in the US pregnant women and families traveled on the very first ships

sex with Indians was frowned upon

I think that's the major difference other than us being Anglo-german

Why don't you initiate a fascist revolution in your country and execute the narcos. it isnt easy is it

we only have one chance, trump to annex mexico.

we dont need more violence, we only need death penalty and import white anglos or germans.

I really don't get what your image is supposed to imply, clearly it shows our currency being more valued than that of the cartels

It's too big. The bigger a country, the more isolated the ruling class is from consequences and less obligated it is to benefit its population. Some of the richest countries in the world are very small states that have been forced to reduce their taxes a lot because it would be very easy for the population to leave as the border is always a few miles away. It would be in the best interest of your people to break up the country into smaller different countries so they can compete in terms of safety, taxation, etc.

Which obviously won't happen because the most important thing for big governments in shithole countries is to brainwash their population into nationalism as hard as they can. Anyone who has met and gotten to know people from Hispanic-American countries knows they are very emotionally attached to their home country, even if they left it decades ago, and will freak out or even get violent if you say anything bad about theirs, even if it's reasonable.

More nationalism = Lack of accountability for politicians.

It really is that simple.

You don't need our people, what you need is organization and defiance against your mafia state.

Polk didn't conquer you.

What you people should do, is encourage the mexicans in the US to come back to your country.

They can apply what they have learned on how to manage the infrastructure, language, ethics....etc. in Mexico.

Imagine how better your country would be if half of the mexicans in the US moved back and opened businesses, got employed in the government, worked in hospitals...etc.

thats not your people, you are not european.

for example, spanish, europeans came and improved a lot, we need more of europeans.

Attached: 2-1.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

this. if the spaniards just genocided all the new world monkeys instead of sticking their dicks into anything that moved we wouldn't have this problem today

lmao, we dont need more mexicans, we need basques, french, germans, anglos, irish,etc.

yeah, race mixing was our worst idea.

we conquered them

Attached: Racist cracker JAMES POLK BTFO.png (883x862, 404K)

You just really need to do what Chile did some decades ago. The main issues are eliminating cartels, reducing crime rate and corruption, and improving the economic competitiveness of the country

British had the common sense not to mix with the aboriginal population.

Europeans will have to deal with their own struggles before long. No one wants to go and fight in the Americas when their home nation is being overrun by fucking Muslims.

noice, nahuel di maggio, chili was a narco failed shithole in 1970, and pinochet saved them up to be another colombia, or even worse.

American goyim. Kill them all.

Cartels and corruption

you lost your old gods user, you are all cucked by the church, the religion of your old genociders and masters.
that spanish blood in you has a selfdestruct gene that's conflicting with the savage gene in it, they say it's pride but we know what it realy is.
jews an americans destroying your way of life, stop being so obsessed with california and texas, let it go, you can make all the crack and meth you want, just sell it the usa and never use it, burn your churches, better yet, slay all the corrupt and stuff them in your churches and put it then on fire and show them you can build your glorious mexico from the old days back to what it was.
i'm not going to yell viva zapata, or viva maria et maria, but they had a point about the shit you where in.
should've listend more to germany back in the days though.. you had a last chance

You need to keep it real. No one voluntarily is going to move to a shithole except those who are connected to it.

Baby steps.

Start by getting your talented people back and stop the brain drain (immigration of doctors - engineers - scientists...etc.)

Then you can focus on attracting caucasians and europeans.

Ding ding ding!

>You need to keep it real. No one voluntarily is going to move to a shithole except those who are connected to it.

we are a land of inmigrants like australia, brazil or argentina. for example, we are recieving a lot of spanairds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emigration

Corruption.
Guilty until proven innocent.
Drugs are illegal.
Only the criminals have guns (No 2A).
Its full of Mexicans.

That's why your country is a shithole.

and read this op! actually it should be a mandatory read to every one

this
do like the chinese and build your country back up

fpbp

I fucking love Jow Forums.

But habibi the cartels are also Mexican, its a genetic problem many of the Mexican population originate from native American tribes who used to preform blood sacrifices. It's in they're blood to kill without remorse, most of them are catholic pagans or just out right atheist. There is a reason Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine are more developed when compared to mestizo developed latin america.

To be honest, you guys have no balls. Every country wants to be great. You have to make sacrifices to accomplish this. You dont make those sacrifices because you have no balls.

You may have been told wonderful stories about equality, but genetics do matter.
Get some eugenics going and maybe the country can be saved in a few generations, kek.

The Lebanese guy offered good advice and you point to a shit statistic. Arrogance and ignorance are 2 factors why your country is 3rd world.

This!