Why is Jow Forums worshipping nazi germany when they killed more europeans than anyone else combined in the history of...

Why is Jow Forums worshipping nazi germany when they killed more europeans than anyone else combined in the history of the world? Also their ruthless plans for a wide range of ethnicities in europe make them utterly degenerate and nigger tier.
So stop worshipping them

Attached: 1485168840630m.jpg (1024x855, 250K)

Shit-tier bait from a meme flag.
Who would have thought, eh?

They were proud, nationalists, named the jew and hated commies

cause cia and kikes have been doing their jobs and the average pol user ranges between 12 and 45 years old now....

>memeflag
>le hitler
All in all 1/10

I don't think the majority of Jow Forums is doing it anymore. Its mostly just larp, its quite obvious Hitler fucked up an a number of levels.

>Russia
>Europe

Keep pushing the meme, it will definitely change geography once you post it enough

they killed jew puppets, nigger lovers, jew worshipping idiots and communists. that's fine by me

Isn't most of Russia in Asia though? Kind of like Turkey

Im sure all the killed or soon to be ethnically cleansed czechs poles slovenes serbs russians and greeks were commies and jews

Attached: 4819D915-7976-4B54-8E04-534E2418591E.png (1200x1085, 445K)

Yeah, but the Asian part is hardly inhabited when compared to the European one

This grey mass was created by russians to keep germans away. Theyre a bunch of russian place holders. Theyre basically russia with different names. Fake little gay countries creeping into europe. Russia is a pussy. Surrounded itself with winey bitches.

Attached: 245F8D97-0A43-4D6C-B59E-40AD7234C8E9.png (1200x1085, 359K)

>Expecting people who larp about Nazis because the Jews have cucked them to know anything about them
Ohshitniggerthisispol.jpg

We don't. It's true that
>They were proud, nationalists, named the jew and hated commies
but pic related is also a reality

Attached: 14 88 6m.png (460x480, 69K)

And its funny because a lot of these countries say they dont like russia. Just as russia planned. Give you a false sense of ownership over land thats not yours. “We fought for this land” it wasnt yours to fight for. You commie puppet.

Attached: F2FD4BD3-3969-4BB9-B4AB-339F4C568669.png (1200x1085, 367K)

Just go back to russia.

Do you really think you could defeat the russians? No. Thats all part of the plan.

To give you that false sense of ownership. “We rebelled against russia” yeah. Sure you did.

Attached: 56E4037A-3896-4E23-9ECC-A766B6DAC25D.png (1200x1085, 380K)

I agree, it is time we finally adressed the kraut problem.

Attached: 1521654362482.png (1186x889, 434K)

>majority Jow Forums is not doing it.
Yeah you along with your jidf buddies successfully ruined this place anyways.

These people never bitch about russia. Its always fuck the krauts. Krauts this and krauts that. Youre a bunch of commie faggot squatters.

What makes you think I'm jidf?

Doesn’t change the fact they killed fellow Christian Europeans (Poles)

>This grey mass was created by russians to keep germans away. Theyre a bunch of russian place holders. Theyre basically russia with different names

Clay that existed before Russia is Russian? Kill yourself..

The state of burgers. You’re an idiot,

Don't you know that according to Jow Forums we're not white?
And I agree with that. I wouldn't want to be grouped together with such delightful peoples as: Swedes, Germans, French, British, You - all of whom are degenerates who activly want to commit collective suicide.

That pic is very real

Clay that was once german has been overrun with delusional commies who think theyre nort commies.

>Don't you know that according to Jow Forums we're not white?

Jow Forums is not one identity. Whoever claims that Poles aren’t white is a fucking moron who hasn’t look at a genetic map. Poles are predominantly haplogroups R1a and R1b. They’re pure Indo-European along with their language.

>And I agree with that. I wouldn't want to be grouped together with such delightful peoples as: Swedes, Germans, French, British, You - all of whom are degenerates who activly want to commit collective suicide.

I’m Polish-American you nigger.

Thanks for admitting im right

Many countries in these regions were occupied by Germans. Doesn’t make it German rightful clay. Also how stupid are you? None of these countries chose to be commie. And many of them predate Russia by as much as a thousand years so how the fuck can they be Russian clay?

Germans had to march through your countries to get to russia. Thats one of the points i made. Russia sorrounded itself with a bunch of delusional whiney bitch states so that nobody can invade them. Im not saying its russian clay im saying its german clay that russians dumped their people in and made their people fight for freedom to take land thats not theirs

>I’m Polish-American you nigger.
So not polish. I bet you cannot speak any polish at all and if you somehow can it's with that disgusting accent.
>nigger
You do realise there's WAAAAAY higher chance you're a nigger than I am right? We're 99,9% white and you're what? 52% or less now? It keeps going down year by year.

Poles arent white

Slavs aren't human

More commie delusion

These countries are to russia what america is to europe.

Is this thread some kind of a shill gathering?

A place to dump the undesirables and have them take land from others.

hehe

Attached: 1510991823501.jpg (790x960, 220K)

Expanding yiur empire by fracturing it.

Its just some weird guy talking to himself and making some nonsensical maps

Attached: 59E98C59-0B46-4C64-9258-A8D0CB337179.gif (400x224, 3.38M)

Hey. Its the commies who made the maps

Dont call me nonsensical.

>I’m Polish-American you nigger.
As much as i appreciate this positive feedback of your, it won't stop me from telling you that American talking about MUH HERITAGE is a meme and you have no idea how stupid you look now.

Attached: la_luz_extinguido.png (640x550, 22K)

The Cyrillic alphabet is gay

Prove me wrong slav bois

Attached: 1484329571089.jpg (639x849, 78K)

Speaking for myself I can only say I dont worship nazi ideology nor zionist idiology

>slavs
>white

>slavs
>European