Chad Hindus smash Muslims

What does Jow Forums have to say about the Chad 300 Hindus who took on 10000+ Muslims and still won?

Attached: c975cc5b-3cb5-4ba0-a1d2-0d414476727d.jpg (1051x1280, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulabh_International_Museum_of_Toilets
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jbmucMC3uc
indiafacts.org/greek-tragedy-alexanders-failed-invasion-of-india/
youtube.com/watch?v=xnNCidccbG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You did good.
Sadly your acceptence of western culture has made you cucker than anglo soi bois

Faggy northerners will never give Marathas and or their Marathi descendants any credit.

I bet that smelled horrible

This was always going to happen in the Kali Yuga, once it ends, which will be in a few decades, Bharat will rise to greatness. And the western culture will be expelled from our land

The Mughal Empire conquered you, if we hadn’t turned up you’d be muslims.

Pay debts.

Attached: BB77983F-5521-492C-8BBA-1951B68BDA70.png (1200x701, 99K)

Northerners are cucked af, they think they speak 'Hindi' but instead its Urdu-ised Hindi where at least 25% words are of Persian or Arabic origin.

You mean the Sikhs? A Sikh friend told me about they saved you guys from the Muslims

Nah bitch study history, has you not intervened, there would be NO muslims on the subcontinent because when you started to dominate in India the Mughals has already been defeated baby the Maratha Empire

Proportionately the Hindus got rekt, but that's still impressive. How'd you guys pull that off? Was there a major technological difference?

Sikhs and Marathas worked together, I have great respect for Sikhs and they too for us, maybe your friend does not know of Maratha contribution

>Bharat
Quick rundown on that?

Attached: 1537863376302.png (657x527, 34K)

The battle was in a narrow mountain pass, they Hindu soldiers were native to the mountains areas while the muslims were not. Superior Hindu tactics and training on home turf won us the battle. The Marathas in their early days almost never faced the enormous Muslim armies in open battlefield as that would result in defeat. So instead, they used guerrilla tactics and hit and run raids. Overtime they were so successful they forged an Empire from scratch before superior British weapons and tactics defeated them.

The average person in pre-British India lived little better than a dog. Wikipedia innocently notes about the citizens of Mauryan India that they ate simple "rice pottage" as if that were a decision of theirs. Sorry, if eating food is cucked, but Indians are a lot better off now than back then.

Bharat is the real/native name of 'India' much like Deutschland is of 'Germany'/

They 300-styled them in the mountains. The Muslims said "fuck it" and literally just left. We're also talking remnants of the Mongol-days (Khans) so tactics were basically dogshit outside of massed formation.

Nah India was the richest country on the planet for a long time until we became weak and islam cucked us. We were so well off that the romans went bankrupt once while in a trade war with us. Why do you think Columbus and other explorers were so eager to find trade routes to India to trade with us? We were an economic powerhouse, our standard of living was on par with anyone else up until 1050 AD, then on it went downhill drastically. We are better of today than ever only because the entire world is better of today than ever in general.

kek

thanks

Attached: 1537989485979.png (720x644, 20K)

If Nehru was a tamil he would crushed Pakistan in 47. He showed them mercy because Northies and Pakis are brothers!

Hmm, i just realized i know nothing about poo history.

What are some good books on the subject

>If we hadn't turned up you'd be Muslims
Ouch. Pretty harsh, Jim.

Attached: 1538121493009.jpg (400x550, 85K)

>Western culture will be expelled

You never accepted it in the first place, street-shitter

>INDIA WAS RICH
>ACCORDING TO CALCULATIONS BY MODERN WESTERN ACADEMICS

Oh you mean it was rich by the same standards that China is rich. Damn what a "nice" country, you dumb fuck.

I have fought Muslims
300 anyone else beating 1000+ Muslims?
Meh. Like beating up children.

Marxists and anti-hindu secularists have complete control of media and education of all Indian history, if you want to truly know about indian history follow Belgian Indologist 'Koenraad Elst'. He knows more about India than most Indians and is unbiased unlike marxists and anti-hind secularists.

>Hindus "smash" muslims
>Europeans completly obliterate hindus
Do you see a pattern here lads?

Attached: Clipboard03.png (314x665, 38K)

Today in India we recognise 'Western Culture' baby the modern degenerate western culture, not the true Christian based western culture. I live in Mumbai and here 90% people of upper middle class and upwards have completely been indoctrinated bay western inspired degeneracy.

Superior tech and tactics, of course

Sikhs not Hindu pagans

What does Jow Forums have to say about the Chad 300
Spaniards who took on 100k+ Muslims and still won?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04_04-49-31.png (327x804, 249K)

>300 indians using poo-filled slings managed to chase away a bunch of sandpeople

Meanwhile, 300 greek faggots went against the whole persian army and managed to gain enough time for the greeks to prepare to war, and fuck the shitskins over.

No seriously, Bharat was the wealthiest, even today about ~25% of the world's gold is privately owned by Indian women that too after 1000+ years of plundering

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that they've used prices for goods landed in European ports.

Steel > gold.

>Columbus
>1050 AD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulabh_International_Museum_of_Toilets
Have you been to the toilet museum yet, poo

Attached: 24D5BB4F-008B-4139-BD31-2352B831A366.jpg (6192x3416, 3.98M)

Visigoth propaganda to make them feel better about losing tens of thousands of miles in a few years.

Kikes hindus nqzis eternally btfo literally hell future m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jbmucMC3uc

11%*

That required centuries to retake.

Attached: 1533233752485.gif (216x216, 1.45M)

>Superior tech
Yeah the Portuguese had early muskets which were inferior to bows in many regards
>Tactics
Holding up behind a wall is such a great tactic

Come on Prahmalangadatangtunsing, just admit hindus cannot fight at all.

Attached: C0ZjidoXAAAoCag.jpg (1021x817, 137K)

Big battles usually do

based Hindus.

This is Sparta, thank you, come again.

~1050 is when Islamic Invasions started in full scale, Columbus started out later around 1490 to discover India when the nation was still wealthy even after 500 years of plundering

They keep on crying about some diamond, and yet I see no efforts made to return our historical shitters.

Fucking how? Weren't Indians the half naked retards who couldn't even put together proper armor? How the fuck they beat anyone, much less the faggots that once rivaled Europeans and almost took over everything on multiple occasions?

Probably fake and edited by hindu nationalists. If you dare go ahead and end pakis right now

Hindus defeated Alexander and made him run back when no one else could, what more do you want?
indiafacts.org/greek-tragedy-alexanders-failed-invasion-of-india/

Was India even one nation back then or was it two million nations

Will as soon as I take over the nation

Smelt too bad. Wasnt worth his time.

One fat Brahmin in a palace does not mean the whole land was wealthy. It was poor as fuck.

Is there a genetic study taking castes into account?

I'm interested in the genetic differences between them

We don't want the diamond, read about the Koh-i-noor, it is said the diamond is cursed and if any ruler but a female keeps it the nation will crumble. Elizabeth has been ruling Britain since you took the diamond so you are safe for now. As soonnn as Elizabeth dies good luck!

>Hindus defeated Alexander
Is that what they teach in your schools? He turned back because his troops started mutinying.
>indiafacts.org/greek-tragedy-alexanders-failed-invasion-of-india/
Oh yes, totally not in any way biased website.

>that article
Literally "hurr he didn't conquer the whole shitty penisular that means he didn't win"
Hell the less military badass Greece-Baracians managed to raid and control real far down the ganges and northern India.

That's the Native Americans. Europeans might be great, but they are not the only great ones. Your greek ancestors who came to India looking for a fight respected us, why can't you?

You just wait until the stars are right and our toilet witches come out to play.

It was divided into several political entities but was one in spirit, kind of like the Holy Roman Empire or Greek City states, there was infighting but against an outside invader we always united except for when Islam invaded and that is why we failed.

>-Baracians
Meant Bactrian. I don't know the area.

Muslims inbreed a lot, it causes legitimate autism and other problems

OH NONONONO

Attached: 7yNXlrW1DaTGsadpcxGPJaQHlFZOWCRVZE6vSwjKxnw.png (993x767, 372K)

No in our schools much like yours they teach us only to hate ourselves and glorify invader like Alexander, Mughals, British and other. They never even mention many of the greatest leaders

I'm talking about the percentage of the Aryan y-dna marker.

don't you ever dare compare those shitty political entities to the HRE or Greek states pajeet

Indian muslim population is ~17% of the total population so of course the number is going to be high. Also Hindus too marry their cousins but only 3rd or further, mostly to preserve culture unlike you faggots who let their women take the BBC

What does Jow Forums have to say about the 500 Spaniards who took on 1,000,000 Satanic Aztec jungle midgets and still won?

What's going on in Slovakia ??

lol okay, I respect your history, why can't you study mine and then decide wether they were shitty or not? Why be so biased without any knowledge about my people?

Gypsies.
>Calls muslims inbreeds
>When found out poos inbreed as well suddenly it's okay if they do it

Attached: CkXe18wWUAAYMGl.jpg (599x324, 45K)

based poos

They shouldn't have started fucking them.

Gypsies mah nigga

Why haven't Hindus in India not doing that now ? Why Indians allow muslims to take over large parts of the country? I thought the point of muslims taking Indian land to make Pakistan was for that muslim could leave India

that is irrelevant, South Indians defended against Islam for longer than Northerners anyway. And there is no 'Aryan' race, being an Arya is a state of being, ANYONE can be an Arya if they follow and uphold Dharma, even a European

>Attitudes in India on cousin marriage vary sharply by region and culture. The family law in India takes into account the religious and cultural practices and they are all equally recognized. For Muslims, governed by uncodified personal law, it is acceptable and legal to marry a first cousin, but for Hindus, it may be illegal under the 1955 Hindu Marriage Act, though the specific situation is more complex. The Hindu Marriage Act makes cousin marriage illegal for Hindus with the exception of marriages permitted by regional custom.[110] Practices of the small Christian minority are also location-dependent: their cousin marriage rates are higher in southern states such as Karnataka with high overall rates.

Well done.

>that is irrelevant
It's not to white people. Especially to east Europeans like myself.

I assume percentage of R1a is much higher among the Brahmins

Attached: R1a_migration_map.jpg (1600x631, 309K)

What are the ethnic origins of gyppos?

Hindus in India, especially the ones who are educated have a self hating inferiority complex, Marxism and other factors have cucked us. But don't worry, we will soon establish a Nationalist Dharmic State.

Their language is Indic. Probably from some enslaved underclass from India

They migrated from India, most likely some kind of exodus of untouchables caste.
Faggots came to Europe and have done literally nothing at all for centuries. Other than breed, steal and pollute.

Poorrhic victory

I am disappointed because you allow Pakistan to exists still.

Attached: download (14).jpg (271x186, 10K)

No the Aryan-Dravidian theory is a lie used by the Brits to divide and conquer Indians, it worked very well as most Indians still believe it, The Brits are the original Jews, they have destroyed Europe and the rest of the world they will pay. The Brits have always sabotaged the rise of any Slavic countries who I greatly respect, and for that alone Britain deserves 88 Nukes

>The Brits are the original Jews, they have destroyed Europe
You misspelled Germans.

Attached: 1521654362482.png (1186x889, 434K)

The time when we take back our lands form those filthy inbreds is near, a few decades and Pakistan won'e even exist.

Since you brought up Northerners and Southerns, why is there a big difference between the two? And which of the two groups is more compromised and worse?

Germans are the lowest of the low, aren't brits part German anyway?

Germanics*
>Franks
>Goths
>Germans
>Austrians
>Anglos
>Swedes
>etc

How close were you to getting rid of them?

So theyre like a semi-nomadic indo-slavic people by this point?

>No the Aryan-Dravidian theory is a lie
Poo, I have great respect for your spiritual and philosophical contribution to the world but what you're saying is complete bs.
I'm not saying thins aren't complex and that we know everything but you're objecting facts here.
The Indo-European speaking people did invade the north of your country, the language of Vedas and the very caste system confirm this.
Now I want to delve into it from a genetic perspective.

Also, thanks for based Shankaracharya

Attached: shankaracharya_new.jpg (480x630, 267K)

Hinduism.co.za is a pretty good resource on great Indian scientists.

Modi stokes up anti Muslim and Pakistani sentiment to distract the poo normies from the fact that India is a shithole

The only real difference today is linguistic and to some extent cultural. Bengal and Kerala are Communist strongholds and both states have very high muslim populations so some cleansing is in order. Maharashtra, my home state is a nationalist stronghold. Tamil Nadu wants to separate, in Kashmir, muslims were allowed to breed like cats and once they were the majority around in 1980, they expelled most hindus who are now living as refugees all over India. Most other states are well balanced and muslim behaviour is kept in check by chad hindus but marxist hindus are always sabotaging our plans.

Brit is a Jewish word for contract. Jews took over England in 1688 and after 1707 created the Brit-ish Empire. It was and is entirely Jewish.

t.dalit

Basically Indic with a drop of Slavic in it.
They were traditionally fortune tellers and musicians.
Here you invited them to play at your weddings and they left your house alone.

Their music is a mix of Middle Eastern (probably from turks) and local elements.

Romanian gyppo music
youtube.com/watch?v=xnNCidccbG8

Exactly, they are going to be majority muslim in one century or two and Hindus are going to do nothing about it.