Lifetime Trump Presidency Change.org

I would like to raise awareness for a change.org petition to have the Presidential term limits changed.

This petition to allow a lifetime term for President Trump.
chn.ge/2xZaMhG

Attached: us-president-donald-trump.jpg (1600x1172, 1003K)

imagine being this retarded

Not retarded, you Obama loving nigger-faggot

99% of the horseshit on change.org is trite leftist virtue signaling. For once I would like to see a petition for change with real meaning.

Attached: 1538002751105.webm (928x510, 373K)

has some butthurt potential

summers over. fuck off.

Term limits for all government representatives from president to congress to the house, you retarded nigger.

Friendly reminder that he is like 72

Exactly, we get about 3 to 4 terms

Don't get me wrong I'm all for it, but statistically speaking he will prob be senile before then, which is prob not a good idea.

I agree that he is above the constitution and the last hope for the white race. I say he become president until further notice and indefinitely.

Bump

LOL sometimes America makes great comedy

This is the stuff Reddit screencaps to laugh at us

Based

When these are the people laughing at you, you know you've won

Attached: lwRHZ.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

Also, a man deserves the chance to rest and be with the family as he comes to the end of his life.

Fuck off stupid nigger. I hope China conquers you ass and turns you all into meat to feed their growing population of soulless drones.

No.

Israel puppet, president for life in USA
by term 3, pick related.

Attached: Emperror Trump.jpg (600x597, 155K)

Can you imagine liberals crying and screaming for the rest of your lives.
It would be glorious

We only had term limits since the 1940's
There's no logical reason for them
Admitting democracy doesn't work?

>Be in a country full of guns and founded by a glorious revolution
>Think a petition will accomplish anything

Not surprised that a Trump supporter is retarded enough to want to remove term limits for POTUS.

FULLY BLOWN GERMAN IDEALISM M8
pic related.

Attached: 1538619413457.jpg (630x351, 43K)

Fuck Trump and fuck every other candidate except Jesus.

Keep crying loser

Attached: ja0ui4.jpg (960x960, 455K)

As much as I like having God Emperor in office, that would be utterly ridiculous. I don't want to see him up there at 97 years old struggling to make speeches and forgetting what day of the week it is.

Attached: 1538057029129.jpg (755x953, 245K)

President Pence says yes

Attached: 1538626878522.jpg (460x259, 23K)

I would be ok if it was for Trump only, but god just think if someone like ocasio cortez was president for life. No fuckin thanks user

Attached: stupid cunt.jpg (700x385, 29K)

>Lifetime Trump Presidency

Dumb idea.

As much as I love trump this would be counter-productive in the long term and rally more to the left.

Trump will be in until 2024 and then I hope a far left Bernie sanders commie type gets voted in as a president who will fuck up the economy while unemployment and welfare costs skyrockets. Then NPCs will see the difference and never vote left again.

Also, in 2024 when he leaves office Trump will be 78 years.

This is all assuming there is any viable leftwing parties to vote for by then. The Dems are doing a pretty good job of fucking themselves right now and theres every chance they will fracture before theres a realistic chance of a left wing president getting voted in again.

> 99% of the horseshit on change.org is trite leftist virtue signaling. For once I would like to see a petition for change with real meaning.
Ah, so you shill one that has literally zero chance of affecting anything. What's that called again? When you take a stance on something just for appearance when it literally has no effect on anything? Signalling something... hmm...

Why does Congress need term limits, but not the President?
What about Clones, do they count as a new candidate or not?

Salt mining

>Implying he's not already senile

Check out them hwhite teeth user .
Trumps teeth are sparkling like pic related while all the stars around him are fading away into frozen balls of salt only visible because of Trumps radiant blond hair.
Thats Mr President Trump for the faggots who forgot.

Attached: 1538645270164m.jpg (724x1024, 49K)

Except that Congress has yet to impose teem limits upon itself. Trump is the type to outlive his enemies and possibly even his enemies children

Only 8 signatures, at least 92 more needed to really mine the salt

Bump

Just sign it