The Vargpill

>"Christianity is the greatest trick the Jews have ever played"

When did you take the Vargpill? When will we purge Jow Forums of (((them)))?

Attached: 255447.png (446x334, 276K)

you should take the vagpill and stop sucking this hobo.

based varg btfo christians
lol
I still believe in Christ.

>papyrus font

Yeah I'll never take this bozo seriously.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>be varg
>hate christians
>love muzzies
>want yurop to return to a bunch of warrung paganshit tribes
>muh odin
>squats in France
>muh final white flight
What a faggot

Varg is a Jewish trick himself.
Subhuman double digit iq, king of divide and conquer

fpbp

Was Emperor Constantine a jew?
>No.
Was the comet that he saw which made he convert to Christianity sent by jews?
>No
Then Christianity is not a jew trick.

>live off working people’s taxes
>tell others what to do

Attached: F0F8D535-AD93-4F30-AB0D-75B9C01A7B24.jpg (599x448, 38K)

Seeing a lot of these "le dead kike on a stick" threads lately. Soros and the boys retreading old ground?

You can't get rid of Jews and Muslims without getting rid of Christianity.

Abrahamic faiths are a jew trick

Attached: abrahamicfilth.jpg (313x161, 15K)

varg caused a single mum situation , married an hero autistic wife , tries to live the glory of the old days , yet fails

Attached: ClubbingAlone_Money-1240x710.jpg (1240x710, 154K)

Don't know who this faggot is and don't care but agree, Christianty along with every other religion is nothing more than a primitive form of thought control. It hacks your innate mode of being and presents a cucked solution instead that makes you feel guilty for simply being human. Fuck religion.

>conveniently leaves out muslims for the fear of being beheaded
>arsonist and murderer
>child neglecter
Here is your VIKANG, gentlemen.

Attached: 1538419795208.jpg (720x720, 45K)

The dude burned down a Church when it should have been a Mosque or a Synagogue fuck him if ever see him I'll break his fucking neck with my bare hands

anything that becomes popular enough is targeted for subversion, if it wasn't already subverted during inception.

He just divides Europeans so fuck him

I totally agree with you my Irish brother

Of course according to wikipedia the library of alexandria was burned by julius caesar and not by later roman christians

Christianity came because the bebolz of yurop were starting to get hella mixed and warrior morality was already in its dying stage.

it iz what it iz, but religions advance and change troughout time.
If he was smart he would try to reinterpret the Bible and even Christ trough a pagan lens.

The reason Christianity spread so well is cuz The Bible is a good fkin story, a great tragedy desu.

Varg chimps out and murders a white man, squats in another nation like a cockroach, then collects welfare and breeds kids to use as an ATM. Hes not a person to be looked up to or idolized. He is the exact opposite of what a white men should spire to be. Varg is a white nigger.

Varg is an autistic retard and you are too if you watch him

Why the infighting pol?
Varg simply says live life on your own terms
to truly be the master of your own realm.
Varg has 6 white children and a trad wife
I bet most of you miserable fucks are incels and addicts who can't even chop firewood or grow a tomato plant.

varg has cause a single mum idiot , this is not he's fist family , dont be a gay fanboy

and this is not what varg actually says stupid fenboi

hurr my older made up bullshit story is better than your made up bullshit story durrrrr

Fucking stupid no other way to look at this, yeah christianity makes us week with the whole other cheek thing but its not like the old crap was better or otherwise they would have won and in the end its all made up bullshit anyway.

Warg was right all along..

Protoeuropeans needs to be protected.

We wuz vikangs

> (OP)

>Varg simply says live life on your own terms
>to truly be the master of your own realm.
Fine by me although we can do that perfectly well without resorting to "muh ancestors gods"

>Varg has 6 white children and a trad wife
Noice, have three myself all for the same woman can he say the same?

>I bet most of you miserable fucks are incels and addicts who can't even chop firewood or grow a tomato plant.
Most definitely not a faggot incel and can do all those things listed above as well as build ships what can you do besides defend faggoty youtubers on an anime imageboard?

I am Catholic and catholicism is 90% pagan. The only trick are protestantism, JW and other """"christians"""" religions.

Muslims and jews weren't the ones who invaded and destroyed native european cultures and native norwegian faith and culture. Christians did that

Enjoy the lake of fire, traitor.

Varg is an autistic, self-admitted atheist who larps as a pagan to please his viewers and does not know anything at all about history or science, he literally just pulls all his opinions straight out of his ass.

if you want to be a modern pagan, catholicism is the closest thing. the church absorbed most of the pagan traditions and gave them Christian meanings. The celtic cross is the perfect example, two pagan symbols added to a cross

Attached: 71CMAoldaVL._SY679_.jpg (423x679, 44K)

This guy is a total deep state asset, the fact that meme flags have to shill for him and regurgitate his state funded propaganda.

If you want to be anti-christianity, then fine. You are now allying yourself with cuckolics and their satanic pope, jews, muslims, SJWs, gaytheists, LGBTQX, niggers, spics, corporations, and every other unholy abomination.

>