Will This Game Be Cucked?

So do you think this game will be heavily cucked or just moderately inclusive to meet the Jew Quota?

I just want to play a good game for once but if i get a whole narrative of how strong and independant feminist characters were in 1899 i might as well watch a marvel tv series or smt

Attached: red-dead-redemption-2-gameplay-580x334.jpg (580x334, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Fields
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It looks dope, there’s hookers and everyone in the town reacts differently to you depending on if you fucked their wife or helped them track down an outlaw. If there’s any Jews in it tho I’m killing them and won’t care about the back lash

Buy Doom eternal.

Second this.
I can't seem to expect Rockstar fucking it up.

i'm waiting for the hentai version called doom internal.

Never looked forward to any game so much. I don't think Rockstar has any track record of cucking to anything, they're too successful to require the Jewish funding that requires you to insert the political shit in exchange for shekels.

I'm gonna put injuns, niggas and jews on train tracks in this video game.

Herbert Moon better be there.

I'm Heerbeert Moooon

There were a ton of black cowboys. The smart ones who went and got a proper job post emancipation.

old map is confirmed so we may be lucky boys

>Token woman
>Token nigger

Depends on whether they end up together.

It'll feature a rape and have a vengeance subplot. It'll be taken very seriously.

Screencap this so I can show mum later.

Attached: 1527080173627.jpg (474x544, 53K)

I hate the WE WUZ shit (((media))) does but there were alot of nogs that became outlaws in the west, same for the Mexicans (where the term cowboy comes from)

Console plebs should all be hanged

Easy enough, just go around killing all the bankers!
But like another user said, I seriously doubt rockstar will cuck this game up. They usually like to push the limit on social taboo stuff.

The nigger looks like a gentleman, definitely not an outlaw. This is like making Douglas Mortimer a nigger.

Yeah boi

Attached: 1538238315701.jpg (692x913, 282K)

>completely overhauling GTA V to include 3 players so they could stick in some nigger

Yeah they'll have lots of diverse cast and stories that make no sense. 200 iq negros being the most reasonable, educated characters for example.

Attached: massa.png (2447x1368, 2.92M)

when are you going to come to grips with the fact that all games are designed to raise the youth with the jew mindset of racemixing, open borders, and zionism?
It's very subtle sometimes, you just have to look for it.

Post slavery, pre Jim Crow there were actually a lot of blacks that did really well for themselves. The current state of niggerdom is purely a result of white-guilt gib handouts imho.

>he's never heard of San Andreas

I feel bad for you senpai, it was possibly the best one.

Vice City was the greatest honestly

I like SA the best because of how accurately it portrays niggers.

but how many women did they make you play as?

I think you mean Herbongu Moor, the african american

exactly, they've got brains and balls, unlike the other sell out Big Gaming companies

I can not fucking wait to make me a half nigger half injun transsexual otherkin furry cowboy character
HOO FUCKING BOY

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

DAS A STRONGK WHAMMEN CHARACTER OF COLOR YO

There were not "tons" but there was some true

One of the famous stagecoach drivers was a black lady

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Fields

Think they portrayed her in an episode of rawhide, although it could have been a 12 mule team episode, I cant remember its been so long now

>Herbert Moor
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 12935357-48FA-42EE-8F6F-D0FE0994A54A.jpg (798x770, 213K)

I’m REALLY looking forward to this game! The first red dead redemption wasn’t cucked or had any SJW stuff in it. I’m hoping this one will be the same.

Depends how many nigger cowboys there will be.
Normal people aren't going to spend thousands of dollars on a pc. I'd rather just buy the console, put in the game, and play it. Nobody cares about graphics when it already looks good.

>I just want to play a good game for once but if i get a whole narrative of how strong and independant feminist characters were in 1899 i might as well watch a marvel tv series or smt

Same. But we all know that they're going to cuck... sad.

Also the last stagecoach robbed in US history was by some ditzy woman and her pussy whipped husband

The only thing they're going to cuck on is microtransactions. Other than that Rockstar never really pandered to backlashing feminists.

We'll see. (((They))) get to everyone in the end not even rockstar is immune.

Maximum comfy

kek

my nigga

this, I wouldn't put it past cuckstar in the least, they're still slaves to public opinion

That was a long time ago. Mortal Kombat 9 wasn't cucked either, but MKX was pozzed. It had a gay chink who we're supposed to feel sorry for because he was treated like he was weird for being gay. This happened to Mortal Kombat of all things, that'd be like turning Doomguy into a tranny.