Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based and redpilled

Russian=Jew

>Yugoslavia
What year is it?

I'd wager Poland, Lithuania and Hungary as well

immigrants from the 80's would've been noted down as Yugoslavic, not Serbian/Bosnian/Croatian etc

>Yugoslavia
>Czechoslovakia
where are East Germany and the Roman Empire?

How do i check if i get to feel special for betraying and spitting on our ancestors graves by being wiped out so easily and without a struggle?

Poles, Lithuanians, and Hungarians don’t have Jew ancestry dumbfuck. They’re whiter than you.

Attached: 456CB488-83F2-43A7-ABCA-EA9F63478E71.png (630x648, 510K)

The Yugoslavia is still a region. Bulgaria is included too. It just means the area of south slavs.

And that’s grossly misleading. Croatians hate communists. They would be at the top of the list if broken out the correct way.

Attached: 1476404206782.jpg (800x598, 126K)

jesus you're fucking retarded
the OP image is about American voters with ancestry from those countries. during and after WW2 lots of Jews migrated from Poland, Lithuania, Russia and Hungary into the USA.

blame old US census bureaus dude

>Retarded American doesn't get immigration numbers aren't reflective of the population ratios in those countries

Nice try mick.

Attached: paddy scum.jpg (696x378, 136K)

So what excuse are you going to use when you die and are faced with your ancestors glares for being part of the generations that wiped your race out through inaction?

How the fuck can the Netherlands and Belgium be so far off.

This makes no sense. Belgium has like 10 big political parties. Some of them obviously what you would call democrat or republican, others aren't as clear-cut. I doubt Belgium is the only country like this.

tldr your list is shit and doesn't make sense

>poles dont have jew ancestry

american education at work

it's about American voters with ancestry from those regions, idiot

because many Americans with Dutch ancestry go back to the original colonies, while those with Belgian ancestry only go back a short while (probably post WW2)
the longer the family has been there, the more conservative and nationalistic they'll of course be (except niggers, because they were slaves)

It doesn't matter who's white, focus on who's Jewish.

The Irish are the greatest people to ever exist. Leprechauns, Guiness and whiskey. Drink your fisk piss faggot

Nice try Chang.

Attached: aussie irl shitposter.jpg (376x348, 20K)

This. Don't think about race or you'll realize how inferior you are to be voluntarily sacrificing your future.

unwashed lebo detected

Attached: ausse irl.jpg (750x734, 71K)

Ask yourself if you ever voted dems or helped out a non white.

Attached: guinessdrought.png (540x737, 311K)

Yes, keep believing legislation will save you. Wake me up when white kids stop talking like niggers and adoring minorities. OOF.

you're really bad at this and no one is falling for it, faggot

Just stating facts. POP QUIZ!!!!

Master race:
[ ] Goes extinct.
[ ] Doesn't go extinct.

Hmmmm, think you can figure it out if you try hard enough. Bonus points if you don't blame someone else for getting it wrong.

Interesting

>Wales and European not capitalised
FIX THIS

It's laughable to hear the delusions of an auxiliary in the white civil war between puritans and cavaliers.

I'm surprised you can hear anything over the sound of white culture being expertly replaced and demonized.

How does it feel to be a hyena getting the scraps from your Puritan masters? You're nothing but a monkey at a circus with delusions of grandeur, thinking that you're directing the show because they make you dress up like the circus director in one of the acts meant for small children.

Those Hungarians in Hungary are just slavmutts of Slovakia these days.
t. Transylvanian Hungarian

It is over for Hungaristan.

You sound like someone with delusions of grandeur, listen to yourself. Trying to sound intellectual when all that you said amounted to "You're a faggot, how does it feel to be a troll faggot?". Pompous globs of nothing to boast. OOF.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8

PSSST. Its not smart to use three times the words necessary to convey a message while also saying and specifying very fucking little using all those words. If all the words you said had a point and actually added anything to what you said(besides pompous ass points) it would be understandable. But you said a whole lot of nothing with the intended purpose of sounding smarter. Please improve, rambling and/or boasting so much is embarrassing.

ironic post

Its intended, whole lotta nothing.

thanks for admitting that you're shitposting, that makes things a lot easier

Was this not obvious? I'm here to laugh at all the idiots who want to feel special about a race while letting it die.

The shame these people would feel at these current generations would be immeasurable. Thank god they won't have to endure such pain much longer.

Attached: Aryan family.jpg (327x348, 28K)