63% of “based” gen Z finds lack of diversity offensive

>63% of “based” gen Z finds lack of diversity offensive
Here’s a study of the most offensive TV shows. South Park got the top spot, but I found this more interesting from the study: what people of each generation finds offensive.

Attached: A7262427-F34D-4954-99F4-05210670977B.png (800x994, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seniorliving.org/research/what-we-find-offensive-on-tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know who got these numbers or where they got them but they fucked it up all across the board

I find it offensive that the idea of "too much white people on TV" isn't considered racist by society at large, but if you said there were too many black people on TV they'd call you a racist

As in not enough whites. Also the bottom stat is telling. Huge spike in offense at political humor while only anti-conservative shit is allowed. Also drug use and religious jokes? Stereotypes, like political jokes, are of a certain bent at all times now so it's pretty clear what that refers to. Based af
You're dumb OP.

many of these are very vague. are they offended by racial jokes in general or the racial jokes they've seen? and were those targeted towards a certain a race?
i'd say i am offended by how much anti-white shit is on tv while at the same time whites are portrayed as evil oppressors. does that count for shit like racial jokes, stereotypes etc?

Oh fuck survey of 1k from seniorliving. Here I was getting excited, this means nothing.

I don't even care about the Gen-z shit im looking at the baby boomer numbers and thinking for 2 seconds that their generation is the one that produced the most degenerate shit for themselves but now suddenly they're prudes. Not a chance in hell

>lack of diversity
oy vey goyim i want more niggers in this

They’re more tolerant of violence than any other generation.

This study is ridiculous - only 1000 people (i.e 250 Gen-Z'ers) and from "Senior living" - besides, not only is like 33% of my Generation now made up of niggers, all of whom would think not injecting niggers into everything and anything would be "offensive" also, even anonymous tests can be biased - see reactions to race traitor couples compared to what people say about them.

Attached: Multicultralism.jpg (638x550, 121K)

seniorliving.org/research/what-we-find-offensive-on-tv/

fake polls
fake data
fake science
fake news

/thread

>(((baby boomers))) and Gen Z think everything needs to be diversity

GAS THE OLD PEOPLE
MAKE THEM PAY

>63% of Gen Z is non-white or faggot.

Attached: 61F051F2-CB71-4D92-9FE1-03DB38636CFA.png (800x994, 118K)

Attached: ACDC3E5C-A971-46B4-B0B9-F67247048FEA.png (800x628, 81K)

Holy shit, baby boomers sucks. What a bunch of whiny faggots.

>millenials actually are the less triggered in general
feel proud desu senpai

Attached: 1531289239119.gif (298x252, 72K)

You're retarded

Why are baby boomoids so sensitive? They are top in damn near every category

Im supposed to believe that 62% of Gen-x would be offended by that.

>they are triggered
>someone else told them it was bad so they decided to consider it bad

lel

Baby boomers are people who have spent their entire lives conforming in order to earn good boy points, they will sell their own children to the devil if it means getting facebook likes

>Here’s a study of the most offensive TV shows. South Park got the top spot
Well, after more than 20 years, I guess they still got it.

>Generation which is only 50% white
>gets mad when they don't get represented

Why are you even surprised

>the hippies drugs swinger parties and disco cokeheads are the conformists

You must have an IQ of 18+ to post here

Conservitards are such pussies

Attached: 2253886E-955A-4AC6-9A2D-3A5E3FA80A93.jpg (354x416, 35K)

>“based” gen Z

Attached: 1537973072046[1].png (1000x589, 336K)

Have you literally never met a fucking boomer? Do you live in a basement and never leave? Fucking retard.

I didn't stutter faggot

Let's poll 1000 people and say it accurately represents hundreds of millions

>200 out of 1082 surveyed people were from Z generation.
>We have found them in a local university just walking out from a gender studies class