Why does pol hate our Ben so much? Here on his Fox show, he utterly destroys left wing kikes...

Why does pol hate our Ben so much? Here on his Fox show, he utterly destroys left wing kikes, feminists and talks in detail about anti white racism. He's doing far more than most whites do to defend their own race, so why is he hated so? Is it just sour grapes, user?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=42YWLnCErOs

Attached: images (2).jpg (350x350, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXfnAMMpW_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WATCH - Ben Shaprio DESTROYS and then SETS ON FIRE the BRITTLE REMAINS of RAPED leftists before MEMEING himself to IMMORTALITY [MLG][18+][#IStandWithIsrael]

He's a snake, can't be trusted

He only does what makes him money, he's like a right wing Destiny

Don't you have white tweens to groom, Ali?

/ourkike/? he shall be head sonderkommando when we rise again

>being an neocon kike
>Always push for for war of goyim
>Advocate for white working class blood and sweat going as aid for ShITsrael
>Shill against Trump when he was rising and not yet ZOGged
>Doing anything for the white race

Moishe pls

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
David Duke - ?Zionist shill?
Laura Loomer - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist.

Yep, pretty much this. Also he doesn't give a damn about the browning of America.

Attached: NPC_multicultrualism.jpg (638x550, 121K)

This. He killed jesus and he is not sorry for it. Is how I see it.

I mostly like him.

>why do you hate one of the Chosen People, you filthy goyim?

Attached: 1458482171819s.jpg (107x125, 5K)

>Spencer - Zionist
um what

To a brainlet, a Zionist means "someone I don't like", instead of its true meaning - a fascist Jew, an ally

Attached: fourth reich.jpg (511x288, 22K)

It's easy to "destroy the left with facts" when the left is arguing that male and female don't exist

Only reason this guy is something is because of the political atmosphere. Otherwise he's an Israelite who talks with no emotion whatsoever. He also shits on Trump because he doesn't understand why Trump won at all. He's under the impression that people like ideologues like him when they don't

I'm a brainlet goyim and would have no problem with Shapiro if he didn't backtrack on every goddamn thing he says, delete the original tweet, and then reverse the statement for a glorious, "I was MERELY PRETENDING to be
retarded!" moment. It was extremely noticeable during the first Korean peace talks.
>How dare Trump meet in the same room as a murderous dictator!
>How dare our flag stand next to the flag of a facist dictator-state!
>Oh wait...Fox is saying it's a good thing?
>DISREGARD WHAT I JUST SAID GOYIM, Trump is a God-Emperor and OWNED the Libs at the meeting!
>Heh heh, I'm always right!

I wonder why, meme flag.

Attached: ((oyvey)).jpg (1673x792, 176K)

troll

sage

he backed that stupid bitch who bumped into Trump's campaign manager. complete fabrication

>It's easy to "destroy the left with facts" when the left is arguing that male and female don't exist

Does right wing america actually believe the left thinks this, or is this guy just strawmanning on purpose?

Attached: zionist milhouse 2.jpg (604x458, 47K)

MANLET!!!

Attached: lol.jpg (366x366, 16K)

What do you believe

>Fuck yea I knew JLP was based

Attached: JLP1.jpg (666x1000, 140K)

A jew FtM that shills for israel and undermines white genocide.
Also (s)he dislikes Trump, and that's a huge redflag in my book

He attacks a few ridiculous tomato can leftists to build up fake cred, but every time there's anything at stake his shtick is "We need to lose for the sake of ARE PRINCIPLES, fellow conservatives!"

You forgot about Hitler.

Attached: 1527023536545.jpg (600x450, 21K)

>be me
>Ben "Zyklon B the libtards" Eh spork
>complain about identity politics
>constantly refer to my Jewish heritage
>tfw a bunch of nazis love me just because I occasionally dunk on libtards

Attached: swwkzxi3etp11.png (1080x1098, 1.01M)

They're all snakes who can't be trusted.

Attached: IMG_0328.jpg (4500x4602, 3.4M)

He's a hypocrite, he advocates liberal individualism for everyone else and an ethnostate for Jews.

Attached: DoiQjnIW0AE4D-W.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

Okay, this is EPIC.

Spencer isnt a zionist, he just refers to Israel as an example of an ethnostate you dumb nigger

low quality bait pasta

Ben Shapiro LITERALLY committs a VERBAL HOLOCAUST on liberals and they DIE of typhus.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXfnAMMpW_o

Not Shapiro's sister sadly, some green-haired tumblr-chick

>Ben Shapiro LITERALLY committs a VERBAL HOLOCAUST
So you mean he does nothing

we don't need a zionist to 'destroy' left wingers

Into the oven

>Claims to be a conservative
>Responses to Trump's American Job protectionism with "Things Change"
That's literally the response liberals use when they push for something
>Trump puts tarriffs on Chinese Steel and Aluminium
>Shapiro's response is "The Price of beer will go up!"
Beer would go up around 0.06$ per six-pack, does he have that little allegiance with the nation he wants to "Conserve" that he's not willing to spend an extra 6 cents in order to have beer?
>Acknowledges Demographics matter......only in Israel

what the fuck does he try to conserve? I guess he fights for the 1st and 2nd Ammendments which are good but if you don't realize that roughly 3/4 of Blacks and Hispanics according to Pew Research support gun control and hate speech laws you need to be against demographic change.

Attached: Saroid Of akkad.jpg (640x647, 366K)

I don't mind the guy. He's a palatable, entry level red pill for normies and liberals. The fact he's orthodox Jewish is an asset when converting lefties who may be questioning the hive mind of their pack.

That said, he's a complete politician in the sense I don't beleive some of his opinions are his own. He won't outright back Trump due to Trumps incredible unpopularity and polarity among public. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. If he were to support him, he'd have a far more difficult time swaying much of the younger demographic.

Attached: 1527780409948.jpg (720x478, 51K)

he is an anti white jew

Ben has acted offended at the very notion of questioning Ford's testimony when she can't state a place, time, or even any witnesses who can help corroborate her story.

He's a pathetic and dishonest faggot who actively works against American interests by promoting the establishment's values which of course include valuing decorum over defending yourself against allegations of participating in rape gangs.

Also the pathetic faggot bragged about being bullied by a tranny.

He's openly pro Israel

>He won't outright back Trump due to Trumps incredible unpopularity
Trump is enormously popular with Republicans.

Ben doesn't support Trump because their politics are radically different. Benji supports globalism, trade deficits, unnecessary wars, the uniparty, and so on. While Trump supports nationalism, domestic industries, peace, and citizens's interests.

Fans of Ben are idiots that have been dazzled by his gish galloping and the massive PR campaigns that have gone on to promote him as some young voice for conservatives.