Is there any group of people less civilised than female niggers?

is there any group of people less civilised than female niggers?

Attached: roof.jpg (1000x581, 195K)

Yeah. Australians.

Worse than female niggers? Roma gypsies, be glad youve never had to deal with them, for real

I don't think so. they're less civilized than fucking aboriginal females

yeah, i've been to the US once and met a 200kg white woman rolling around in fucking disabled cart with a little confederate flag in the back. she smelled like shit too. so i would say american women are the least civilized

When I was home sick from school as a kid I watched some (((Jerry Springer))) sheboon fights on TV and it redpilled me from a young age

> Australians
> American flag

> American women
> Australian flag

Well, this is interesting.

He said group of people.
Technically, Gypsies do not count.

abos

Attached: richaboculture.png (617x1404, 197K)

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 46K)

who was in the wrong here?

Gypsies and Irish.

>niggers
>people

Australian Whites drink beer in bars. Both the act and the place are created by high culture.

American Women like the fat ones in Walmart drive on scooters. Both the act and the place are created by high culture.

However, aboriginal women do a whole assortment of sick things to their own children in the middle of a rainforest or desert. Both the act and the place are too fucking primitive.

If I had to choose one being more uncultured than the other, American Women (Fat Walmart variant). But abos are fucking sickening.

No

Attached: 1531822000258.webm (360x640, 1.91M)

>female niggers
a bit redundant

chechnyans

No

>He said group of people.
>Technically, Gypsies do not count
Fine. Is there a group of hominids less civilized than gypsies?

Attached: 121345085554.jpg (1280x1024, 431K)

>Roheim calls the constant rape of Aboriginal children "far more normal than the sexuality of the European male" since "their repression of sexuality need not be as deep as it is among European"
Hmm... Wonder what kind of name Roheim is?

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-074917.png (1080x1920, 260K)

that even kikes aren't willing to give into the noble savage fable with abos tells more about the latters than the formers...

Yes.
TrumpTARDS.

so much autism in 1 picture.

did him bang kid too??