The Yellow Peril

>Manipulate your currency
>Wage economic war against western countries
>Infiltrate Australian and Canadian governments
>Export fentanyl and other drugs to the west
>Spy on the west

But Putin is evil and must face sanctions because he tried to kill two spies and has an army of Twitter bots!
Is there a more blatant double standard? Is the media agitating against Russia because of old memories of the Cold War, or is it because Jews are scared of Russia for another reason?
This makes no sense.

Attached: yp.jpg (374x396, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ha ha what if purely hypothetically it was like china was reaching out tentacles to rape the world

Attached: One-Belt-One-Road-China.jpg (678x381, 44K)

I'm not saying the Chinese are our friends, but our current rulers are actively trying to subject us to ethnocide and homosex techno-serfdom so I can't help but wonder if being ruled by the Chinese would be better

would you rather us manly chinks take over your nations or some sandnigger faggots? exactly shut the fuck up and sit down. Yellow Fever is here to stay

Calm down Chang your charm is that you don't posture like niggers

The left are in bed with the chicoms!

I do believe China will dominate the world for the next 2-3 centuries. But it won't be that bad. The Chinese are rational actors whom you can work with. Much better than the cultural marxist tranny worshiping nutjobs and kikes ruling the world right now.

Under the Jews you are a degenerate worker with toys and degeneracy to keep you from revolting.
Under the Chinese you will work three times as hard, with soldiers to keep you from revolting.

Neither is good. Western nations should be independent from any foreign power.

Jews have this neurotic fear of Russians.
They fear Russian nationalism - in their mind they hear the heavy plod of Cossack horse hooves charging upon their home ready for another pogrom.
Hence the neocons seek to utilize the Cuck States of America to attack Russia.

Attached: 1538206444550.png (600x598, 86K)

Not to mention fearing an ice pick to the head.

T.RIDF

The real evil is Russia

They attacked our democracy with hacks and are literally GASSING people in the UK like Hitler did with Jews!

Attached: 1521517212340.jpg (1144x798, 162K)

And half the idiots here want to breed with them.

You mean chinese who are ethnociding tibetans and uighurs, and are creating the ultimate technoserfdom social credit system? Asian lovers are pathetically deluded.

Better to be ethnocided and turned into Sinocized hapas than negrified goblinos

>t. Yong Lang from Sydney

The primary enemy is always White Christians, always.
Atheists for some reason cant see that part of the Jewish agenda and often even willingly take part in it.

Chinks have been doing this for centuries. Anybody that pays attention to real history knows chinks are sneaky and shouldn't be trusted

>haha ive given up and bought into memes of my inferiority
Pathetic

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
In case anyone missed it.

Just imagine what they've pulled off in Australia and we don't know about yet.
Lucky they're so submissive.

Next time you're in a capital city don't change direction at all and watch all the asians get their shit knocked out of their hands because they have 0 spatial awareness and walk straight into bigger men.

False dichotomy. I choose neither. I choose independence.
Also
>manly
>asian
Pick one and only one.

>ultimate psy-op pulled off:
>make the goyim fight each other and blame the Jews, while the chink literally swipes the western world right from under their feet.
>mfw goyim will still blame the Jews
>mfw goyim stop blaming Jews because they'll be shot on the street for posting on their basket-weaving imageboards

Attached: 1534646419092.png (1200x1205, 828K)

I have every confidence in European genetics and capacity for culture-building, but clearly we've made some horrific error along the way and are now committing suicide and being overrun by the nigger worship mind virus and brown people. The Chinese seem to have reached the 21st century without deciding that spamming trannies and BMWF is the height of cultural expression, so forgive me if I'm more inclined to learn from them instead of being invested in propping up the Imperium Goblinum death cult

Attached: 1536342865225.png (714x1000, 900K)

The chinks are too fucking stupid to coordinate any type of world takeover. Their entire economy is fake and gay, on the verge of collapse.

>jews projecting themselves to their enemies and goyim buying it
maybe goyim deserve to be ruled