Innocent until proven guilty

Innocent until proven guilty

Attached: facts.jpg (791x723, 66K)

Attached: 2000px-Political_chart.jpg (2000x2177, 325K)

fascism is the only way nigger

shut up kike

Attached: the final solution.png (1035x1513, 931K)

>the state of libertarians

better join while you can before the NAP is violated and we nuke you all

By >we you mean the gubmint.

if you even break a straw of grass on my lawn I will kill your entire family. Go ahead, test me nigger. Get on my property and see what happens :D

Why not both?

Attached: 1_EStatH5PPl-cqNLEB7FCXQ.png (1080x720, 134K)

Because its an oxymoron
. Libertarianism is on the complete opposite axis of authoritarian vs libertarian. Being authoritarian and granting all rights is not the same as no authority to enforce rights

Unfortunately oxymorons are now bedfellows. Such is life in Weimar America

you can have a temporary period of fascism to weed out the degenerates and commies but the end goal has to be clear

Yo this nigga dumb

MUH BASED CIA PLANT XDDD

Attached: pinochet1.jpg (594x536, 67K)

>da joos
gys commie, i bet you think Orban is bad too

I'm not a communist you bitter crapitalist, fyi, Pinoshit threw them out of the helicopter when they were already dead.

>crapitalist
fuck off neetsoc

heh, fair enough i suppose

t. sad neckbeard with an internet meme ideology

Attached: 1513136235_1513134515040.png (4724x2699, 752K)

>I tread where I please
>OH FUCK HERE COMES THE REST OF THE WORLD FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek nice projection

This compass is fucking stupid dude
You should lurk more you fagget

ty for the (You)'s, lads :^)

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 37K)

(you) too fag

Why not have a Fascist nation with special economic zones? Its borrowing a bit from the Chinese, but that way you can practice both systems and control the influence of both

the chinese system is the most disgusting and tyrannical system ever seen

Capitalism works the best on a global scale, why would a capitalist reduce profit?

Alright, just hear me out
>Absolutist state
>Citizens are granted large social and economical liberties
>Head of state holds absolute power, and as such can limit the freedoms of people who misuse it (liberals, communists, blacks, jews, ex-convicts and other scum)
>Economy growths due to minimal regulations, people are happy
>If an event such as war or natural disaster occurs, head of state can again impose temporary limits on social and economic activity, as well as redistribute funds and workforce where needed, until situation returns to normal.
Why wouldn't this work?

its not all about profit you strawmanning commie kike

the state cant grant people liberties, only the citizens can, the state will inevitably crush the citizens unless it is dissolved

Then what is it all about? Are you saying thatcorporations and capitalists do not only seek profit lol? Isn't that their driving factor?

you dont understand consumer producer relationship pick up an economy book before you shoot your fucking mouth off you fool

stay mad

yeah so mad you fucking retard

I'm not saying "mimic Chinese economics", but recreate the system they had when Shanghai, Hong Kong and other cities were their hubs of capitalism.

For us, we'd designate certain cities/states to be ancap or libertarian, and others to be natsoc

no they were monstrosities who leeched off spies in the west

I dont think you're understanding me.

I dont like the chinks, but they had a way to have two different economic systems operate at the same time in one country.
I'm trying to find a compromise between Natsoc and Ancap economic systems. Perhaps you have a better idea?

Get a sense of humor you fucking autist

Attached: crowdchart.v1.png (2208x2208, 840K)

yes let the people decide through hoppean covenants

KEK

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with "hoppean covenants"; what are they?

read hoppe, theyre mutual agreement societies based on voluntary association, for instance you could agree not to use a certain technology or be physically removed etc

post your progressions

Attached: chart.png (791x723, 597K)

Attached: 1538653138259.jpg (791x723, 137K)

wtf are you me? seems like most people take that path

Just the usual evolution of decent honest people who were brought up with the idea that being productive will harness a good life and woke up to a perverted nanny system that robs the productive to keep the unproductive alive for consumerism

yep, seems most statists whether left or right just like free gibs