Any else think the past month anti-white (male) coverage will not only stop the Blue Wave but will result in a Red Wave

Any else think the past month anti-white (male) coverage will not only stop the Blue Wave but will result in a Red Wave

Attached: bb6b1d58-62b2-4ac2-953a-dbb3c9606455[1].png (650x622, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/
web.archive.org/web/20181004122604/https://nypost.com/2018/10/03/democrats-kavanaugh-assassination-is-re-uniting-the-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to go back

I voted for Obama twice, didn’t vote in the last election, and will vote republican in the midterms. I came here to see what the fuss was about a few months ago. I can’t leave now

Attached: 6EDAE28B-B715-403D-932A-BBB0D4C77F19.jpg (960x626, 33K)

It already has. The conservative base is fuming.

You can't just outright fucking lie your asses off and expect people to believe a political party has the best interests of the country at heart...the Dem's put their best efforts into this and look like nothing but massive, hateful liars.

You don't get to come back from that. No one does.

We're taking the whole thing in 2018....just watch...everythings going red.

Keep dreaming.

BAD GOY!

Attached: 1537996959505.png (530x611, 476K)

Show flag

Voted for Obama not a true American and you never where

Yes

We are taking this country back

Because McCain and Romney were such stellar options

Attached: D7CD6098-DF63-435D-9BD1-7E0896D5A002.jpg (125x120, 16K)

Who is making all these GUID CIA NIGGER image posts?

Well, I know they've turned this lifelong Independent who voted for both Clinton and Obama (1st term, sorry) into a far right registered Republican who will die before ever voting Democrat again. But it's not only the last couple of weeks, it's everything for the last 5 years. This has to stop.

>doesn't call you a faggot out of massive respect

This never stops being awesome to see

Attached: 7Y8jAiN.jpg (378x467, 96K)

This place has that effect. Lots of us are ex-lefties. Jow Forums is extremely evidence-based even if we're not politically correct. You're welcome to test-drive any ideologies you have and get brutally honest feedback on them, with full citations. Not something the Left advocates at all.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

A witch hunt was just the thing to sway Independents away from the Dems and into the hands of the Republicans.

McCuckain would have destroyed the west over any stupid russian things.

If must know Obama killed Hitlary his running for a second term but i really wanted Ron Paul to beat him and Mccain you fuckers failed KEK it's why we got Trump now

Attached: 1538323007697.jpg (1440x810, 66K)

this

the whole Kavanaugh thing (thats being watched by the whole world by the way) is doing more to red pill normies than anything else.

No and you are stupid to think like that.
Assume we will be losing by one vote and correct that.

You still have 9 days to register, dont miss it.
Partisan guide to the midterms: redstorm2018.wordpress.com/
Whatever you guys have planned over the next 34 days, dont forget to vote in fact call everyone you know and go voting together.
Democrats have to pay for what they have done over the last 2 weeks and the only thing that hurts them is people Voting republican in the midterm and at every chance they get.
DONT FORGET to vote and then vote again on November 6.

Attached: 1538393434584.gif (600x324, 1.35M)

>he didnt vote for Ron Paul
Yeah he still would have lost but it’s the principal of voting

Yeah we have reached a tipping point, for years shitting on white men made them dutifully flagellate themselves, but sometime around 2014 there started to be a massive shift in young men especially. 2016 obvioulsy accelerated this. Now the further left they push they further they drive white men away

No thanks. I’ll never throw my vote away again. For the time being I’m voting repub

it's almost so bad that it makes me think (((they))) are doing this to get us to like Kavanaugh. Richard Spencer pointed this out. A neocon that otherwise could be seen as an enemy like a Mccain or Romney, is suddenly " based ". You are seeing literal necons making their way back into the fold such as Lindsay Graham, a lot of people who hate these neocons suddenly liking them over this situation.

Is what we are witnessing the neocons returning the reigns back to themselves?

Shut up leaf stop trying to influence our elections. We care about our gun rights here.

Its exactly this that makes us a target. Logic and evidence and statistics are the biggest threat to (((them)))

i dont understand why this website is even allowed to exist unless theyre just mass surveilling possible dissidents so they can eventualy throw us in gulags

Voted for Obama twice. Pretty much gone straight republican in every election since

no, what were seeing is neocons like Graham suddenly changing their tune to fight back against the left madness. probably since mccain died some of them feel more free to fight back

and yet Ben Sasse, Flake and Collins are already flipping

The right is united against republicans and their protection of rapists

Brother

>white men
This Kavanaugh assassination attempt is an attack on all men in this country. Fathers, brothers, sons, uncles. The Dems are saying it’s ok for women to attack any man they want in the country, destroy his life, family, and everything he’s worked for because she didn’t like you that day... and get away with it because they believed it “in their hearts.” I’m sure all these retarded women would love for it to happen to their husband or son. Can’t wait to see their reaction when it happens to them.

Show geographical location foreigner

Attached: D9B1B681-0C04-4663-8149-556BDCFE718A.gif (448x308, 188K)

>i dont understand why this website is even allowed to exist
That's because, all shitposting aside, USA has freedom of speech. Burgers often say they don't but that's because they do not themselves appreciate what they have.

We are in the exact same boat bro, there is NO going back now.

Which is why we can never stop fighting their bullshit agenda. To be honest im just chilling here waiting for it all to go tits up and the shooting to start ,leaf bro. Chaos is the natural order of things after all

>eventualy throw us in gulags
Ive already assumed that is going to happen within the next 30 years and Ive planned accordingly.

Attached: 1500799204379s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

You’re absolutely right. Both of them sucked dick. I supported Ron Paul and then voted for Aleppo in 2012 but ultimately did prefer Obama over Romney.

Turned Republican in 2015 and haven’t looked back since

Well, they certainly have more freedom of speech than pretty much anyone else. Certainly much more than Germany.

not an argument

get fucked soiyboy

>live in blue state (VA)
>wasn't going to bother (((voting)))
>annoyed enough the wife and I actually will bother now

Worked for me I guess. +2 votes for the red team.

Umm this is a satirical site sweetie.

and you have to go back to Pakistan

We need our own country like those robots in the animatrix

I mean your comment, and similar like it just prove my point. We are seeing neo cons slink back into their previous comfy spots, with the bitterness against them disappearing. Preparing to go back to business as usual as soon as Trump is gone.

They are " scoring points " with their republican base for reasons that should not be relevant. Such as this false sexual assault accusation debacle.

Not only does this have nothing to do with race and is such a safe thing to take sides on- it in fact aids foreign races more than our own. Africans, Hispanics, Muslims. They make up the largest ratio of men accused and punished sex crimes. It has always been this way, with white women being able to accuse a foreign race of the slightest infraction and dishing out severe punishment.

Reminder that you are here forever, I started with browsing /b/ in 2009. As I got older, developed interests and went on other boards.

Still a leftist. This place only made me hate other leftists.
Now, I'd rather vote for some right-wing dude, only to spite these other leftists.

I don't see a blue or red wave in the House, but it looks like we will pick up a couple Senate seats.
The media has really hurt themselves lately. They have acted like fools with the anti-male shit and throwing ice.

Pointing out that a foreigners opinion on a US election is an argument.

Attached: 3FC2EDFD-0029-41E2-ADFE-D608BDE3D2B6.jpg (500x562, 241K)

It seems most millennials have flipped because they have ruined all of our hobbies. Vidya, sportsball, movies, everything is utter PC shit now. Only the Gen Z children are naive enough to buy their shit because they simply don’t know any different. Just being good comrades.

wheres the proof he raped anyone?

literally no proof at all

This is an important point.

Dont forget what the neocons have done just because they they support your agenda now, when it costs them nothing.

When one of these fucks risks their own reelection on principle we can start talking about forgiveness

HIGH ENERGY

Attached: E26BC961-D25E-4DE7-990E-97DE565DD355.jpg (626x778, 313K)

its not a proof battle faggit, its a credibility battle and your side lost

you should have picked a woman instead of a drunkard

Same and i flipped from a blue voter to red during the lead up to the great meme war redpilled my fiance too

The opinion of a non American doesn’t matter friend.

Attached: 48841F14-E747-44F1-9F7A-0BFEAD6421F0.jpg (750x1334, 227K)

Redpilled my wife, we live in Michigan and are voting red in November.

Attached: 1538168256237.jpg (683x860, 123K)

Have you considered that they might whip conservatives into a frenzy by throwing the vote?

what do you mean as a "leftist"? social net and workers rights?
in 2018 right and left distinction is all about stance on immigration.

Good job fellow Michigander! John James to the Senate! Fuck Debbie

>pays attention to richard spencer
opinion discarded

Podesta and the Clintons, now fuck off you pedo.

>social net and workers rights?
And faggot marriage and these kinds of shits

Fuck migrants though

>>Gen Z kids don’t know any better
This is what I’m so worried about. I was born in 1998 and I barely remember the pre-PC world at all. I know of some of it and I want it to go back to the way things used to be but I often wonder what if I was born a few years later and I had no concept of a “before”. Would I just go along with it.

This.

i only care about proof sweetie

EVIDENCE IS BY DEFINITION NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT FOR THE LEFT

Some of the women I’m friends with are absolutely incensed at the way Kavanaugh was treated. Democrats seem to forget that a lot of mothers with sons view Kavanaugh’s treatment as fundamentally unfair.

Honestly this shenanigans will probably win us the senate. Keeping the house is going to be hard as fuck

I love her fucking adds "I protect lakes and jobs" but shes consistently done nothing for my entire life

Definitely. Republicans seem pissed and more energized then ever. Although, a lot of them seem ready to shoot themselves if Kavanaugh doesn't get confirmed.

archive because OP is always an incompetent faggot.
web.archive.org/web/20181004122604/https://nypost.com/2018/10/03/democrats-kavanaugh-assassination-is-re-uniting-the-right/

lol you are one of those fools that think we have lost cause dems swarm twitter with actual bots lol get a clue dude

Democrats only rub elbows with women who have abortions and cats. this skews their view.

well, the bottom line is you can't have any of the things you like without highly cohesive and prosperous society, and mass third world subhuman immigration is in direct opposition to that.
leftist parties who ignore that are just deceitful shills using these talking points for votes

You fucking idiot if you lost from a phone like an iPhone, it has that file extension. Want proof? Look at this one

Attached: 4A378D17-5C9D-4421-A4DD-19C0340CA7A7.jpg (278x181, 20K)

I never realized how useless she was, just always voted against her. I think James will win for sure

>themselves

Attached: 1514345940549.jpg (640x480, 73K)

I'm in Battle Creek and see James shit everywhere, if he can get the niggers to vote for him then he wins

Are you going to kill yourself when he's confirmed?

Don't believe in any "wave" propaganda from either side. Just vote. Of course the "blue wave" got some steam, because it is somewhat credible, in that history tells us congress generally flips majority to the party opposite of the current president. There is nothing historical to support a "red wave." In fact, I've seen what is arguably "confidence shilling," where people claim to be right wing, and boast and swagger and say there will be no blue wave. Just vote.

No, he’s paid to be here.

no, but you will when Ben Sasse and Flake vote NO #basta

Fuck me I wish i got paid to shit post

based

Would be based, im sick of the boomer debbie and peters

you'll kill yourself when the old jew bitch croaks and Trump gets a third justice I bet.

you know we will will

being a conservative entails defending losing positions, if we send you back to the classical age you'd be defending diddling kids as very conservative greek tradition

#BASTA #dontgetinthewayofprogress

Nothing brings right wing retards together like sexual assault

This whole shit show made me change my party affiliation to Republican. It's it's to do online and is free. I'll be voting straight red for the foreseeable future.

The left continues to be its own worst enemy

I'm not a conservative I just want to be entertained and your LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW is top tier entertainment. So I want it to continue. I want Trump declared an absolute monarch; not because I like him, but because it'd be funny.

It'll be a decade before men vote Dem again in substantial numbers. Even the most s o y e d men I know fear the loss of presumption of innocence.

>named witnesses deny knowing of event or knowing accused
>no location
>credible
Retard

Remember kids, you can never leave.

Attached: before and after.png (830x527, 74K)

Dark horse brewery is sweet, also I think he has a good shot, best option we got for sure

Debbie is a cunt, God I hate her so much

Gay

"Rapists" lol

im screencapping this for friday, you know, when i watch all of you meltdown because we libs still call the shots