I am a Jordanian Christian AMA

Living in West Amman.

Attached: coptic family.jpg (400x520, 74K)

can you sell me your moustache

how much you want for the girl bottom left?

Oh the fake Coptic thread again.

what do you think of jews? are jordanians known to be descended from arabian tribes or are they supposed to be native to the levant?

How difficult is it living in Jordan as a Christian? Are your relatives of the same faith? What is Christianity generally like in Jordan, compared to America and Europe? Have you ever visited Jerusalem or Bethlehem, in neighboring Israel, or is it difficult for Jordanians to visit? Thank you.

We're a mix. Browner than Syrians and Lebanese but whiter than Saudis. Probably because (big surprise) we border Saudi Arabia.

Not difficult at all desu. Most Jordanian Muslims like us. Terrorism is not a problem here either. The situation in Jordan is completely different than that of Egypt, where the Christians are terrorized and hated.

To be fair things may be different in West Amman. Here most of the women don't even wear hijab, it's fairly secular, though there are conservatives of course. But Levantine Islam in general has always been more liberal than Gulf Islam.

You are not white. I guess it's good that you aren't a Muslim but I would never want you people living in my country

I agree. I would say northern Levantines are white but natives to the southern Levant are pretty close to Arabs.

And honestly I don't want to move to the US. The cultural gap is huge even for a Christian brat like myself who knows all your TV shows and politics. Even secular ("liberal") Jordanians don't understand things like the public celebration of degeneracy, gay rights, etc.

i have never been to jordan but many countries close by; and 1 thing i always noticed was muslim-christian sister villages, the christian villages are always a lot more esthetic and taken care of while the muslim parts look like slums. is it the same in jordan?
In Lebanon the Hezbollah channels were playing a lot of Christian christmas music in December; is it the same for jordan?

How's life?

Honestly the villages in general are what you would consider shitholes. You will dismiss my sentimalized defense of them as PC "Cucks" so I won't bother.

That said, in general the Christians are over-represented in the upper strata.

You are not white. You get no say in who is white. Only Europeans are white.

Kill all the Jews and Muslims, rebuild Christianity. What does the US need to do to support this and make it happen?

Dude I never said I am. But we are a problem for you because some of us look really white (even blonde hair). I am a shitskin and am not denying that.

That said, in my experience: Most southern Levant don't look white, most northern Levant do.

>Even secular ("liberal") Jordanians don't understand things like the public celebration of degeneracy, gay rights, etc.

Mate I don't get that myself, we all don't. Besides if I could trade the million of sunni arab jihadists in my country with you guys I would do it.
God bless you.

that's an italian family

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

uhm i have lived for years in the middle east as a norwegian, im asking you about info not american low-iq shit.
im talking about painted houses, yards being kept etc. especially christian-sunni villages.
also about the garbage throwing there was a clear difference.

Anyone with the sensibility to not convert to Islam has obviously got to be whiter than the rest. I'd take a 100 of you over even a single muslim

Passing as white means nothing. There is more to race than just skin color. Race is genetic. You people are distinctly non european

lol

who cares? have you noticed that modern white peepoe suck?

Can you date an Arab Muslim girl there ? Do Muslims become Christians there ?

Orthodox Christians always say “Jordan is so tolerant the king loves us etc” but that doesn’t mean much if it’s limited to not being actually persecuted. The other things I mentioned are necessary if you want your people to thrive

T Greek

This. I would import many Arab Christians, instead of muzzies. I would prefer this diversity to Jihadis.

how is tourism in your country? Is there something to do/see?
I just found direct plane tickets for 33€ to Aman.

Do you support Israel and Saudi ? Or are you based and know that Bachar and Iran are the best thing for the Middle East ?

>Take 1 Muslim sand nigger
>Take 100 Christian sand niggers
There is a third option. Zero sand niggers

Assad is a disaster who unleashed the refugee crisis by murdering protesters. You guys can name call all you want but you haven't read up on this. And don't create a false dichotomy between supporting Assad and supporting Gulf extremists or Israel. Nobody supports Israel here, and very few want to live like Saudi arabia.

says the original gypsy

unleashed the civil war too. In our country our king tried to inhibit the protesters but he didn't autistically murder and torture hundreds of them, sparking a revolution that had widespread support among Syrians (led by a Christian Arab literally named George). Read more on this pleas user. I honestly don't think you're this dumb.

Come visit dear cousin

Are you still here ?

So, who should we support in the middle east? Who is the smallest evil?

Let me clarify some things. Pre-marital sex with Jordanian girls is completely taboo here. It doesn't matter how secular a family is, whether a girl is a hijabi, or how much Game of the Thrones she watched. She is expected to be a virgin until marriage.

That said, prostitution is common and tolerated. Because for most people (esp. upper class) it's not about a literal religious prohibition on sex. It's about a social norm of good girls being virgins at marriage.

It's also fine for us to fuck the sluts from your countries who come here for "NGO" work or whatever. Same attitude to prostitutes there.

That said, of course things happen in private between JOrdanians.

As to conversion: completely taboo, and not just for religious reasons. The society is much more collectivist and it would be seen as a betrayal of your kin to convert to Islam or Christianity. Just because the laws of Jordan allow for degeneracy and freedom of rleigion doesn't mean these things are upheld in practice.

Fuck off cunt. Only 1 christian Arab allowed on Jow Forums

Can I come too?

Attached: gassed.jpg (947x1200, 149K)

Where is the best shawarma in Aman?

Of course Nasrallah!

Attached: 1536340432211.jpg (417x739, 75K)

Lebanese are sand niggers too. The phoencians and Hebrews used to be one people.

says the new age gypsy

They're a lot whiter than Jordanians. I would bet (there are exceptions to this) the Maronite here is white-passing. Whereas most Jordanians are not.

Though "white" is a wildly subjective and fuzzy measurement, if I had to choose, I'd say the white race ends in the southern Levant. So North Africa, Arabia, Jordan, and Palestine are not white, but Syria and Leb are.

What type of Christians are the Christians in Jordan? How fervent are they? What do they think about Orthodox Christians?

It's literally the same everywhere. Muslims are extremely filthy.

OP why don't you believe in Islam?

answer this please

I would say the biggest denomination is Greek Orthodox. Also some (ethnic Jordanian) adherents to the Syriac and Coptic Orthodox CHurch, and Roman Catholics too.

I had Jordanian room mates one summer in college. Amr and Sufian. Good people except they LARP as Palestinians despite fulfilling their obligations to answer the call to serve. Amrs at your central bank now, Sufian I think was a little more radical. But in college we smoked a lot of hashish in the nargeela.
>I'm as white as we come but got confused to be Syrian by a few of their friends.

Can you trace your family back to the Ghassanids?

Nice. I'll add it to the list of places to visit. I might even stumble upon qt worth marrying and it won't be a hassle between churches.

I would support the Palestinians. I know it's the most cliche answer an Arab could muster. But the resentment from this is visceral. And it is the impetus for a lot of terrorist recruitment.

I understand the impulse to side with Israel, since the Palestinians have crazy beliefs. But I firmly believe that is brought on by their circumstance. Certainly many Muslims are extreme because Muslims gonna Muslim. But remember that the rest of the Levant (Jordan, Lebanon, even Syria; Assad is many things but he's no jihadist) is secular-moderate. Levantine Islam is not Gulf Islam.

Palestinian extremism arises from them having to live like sub-Saharan Africans.

>white is wildly subjective
You are starting to sound like a kike now. White refers to people of fully european ancestry. Race is not skin color. Race is genetic. You are a sand nigger. You get no say in who is white.

im whiter than you ahmed

>LARP time
Repear after me or you could die by the sword. Le ilaha ilala Muhammad rasul Allah. Proclaim it loudly. The time of tolerating infidels is coming to a close.

>Accusing others of larping
>Pretends to be a devout Muslim in the US

Sit down in your ghetto and shut up

Hey newfag we do this thread 3x a year. The shahada kills it sometimes.

Sounds like autism pal.

He said he isn't white however he is correct in antiquity a lot of Levantines were very close to Europeans

I won't deny that we came from the same stock and were closer to each other 20,000 years ago. But we have diverged significantly since then

>Egypt, where the Christians are terrorized and hated.
Well, this wasn't always the case. I wish you all the best, but Jordan may end up with muslim chimpouts, just like any other country with muslims.

Any Jordanian I've met here in the US has been pretty cool. They've all been Christian though.

Jordanians are very friendly, I didn't see Amman but Aqaba and everywhere else was just lovely

lol pathetic lying shill, you dont want to answer my questions and you are not a christian but yet another mongoloid sunni. luckily people like nabeel naim expose you trash for what you are.

I would give a green card to the teen, obviously she needs to wear American clothes and dress like a french maid at home.