>Manhunt for rapist Bradley Tout after court escape
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-45744832

>First 'exomoon' may have been found
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45707309

>'My husband saved me from Westminster attacker'
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-45738048/my-husband-saved-me-from-westminster-attacker

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

__________other_
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: 1536106546127.jpg (1280x843, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_q-JxyYMQno
youtube.com/watch?v=LI4oLF1EQbU
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/what-its-like-transgender-catholic-10810323
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45745422
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/04/ukip-far-right-extremists-bill-etheridge-gerard-batten
archive.is/o5L6C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Muslim Britain

Vote UKIP!

Attached: Brexit feels good ukip.png (743x500, 198K)

thats the plan

Attached: VOTE_UKIP.png (1604x1210, 1.08M)

4th for PM Gerard Batten

I probably will with that new manifesto, but I don't know how many other people I can convince to join me

Hail Emperor Zog

Attached: Albania_KingZog_full.jpg (525x440, 43K)

Attached: 17681.jpg (1280x804, 325K)

I remember playing a game where you had to survive as a fox and it was insanely difficult, I would love to play it again. Maybe late 80a

I question myself daily on the question: do I even like Britain?

Attached: 863FF190-5177-42A5-8B46-B7403B01E7F2.jpg (402x434, 29K)

i reckon all the footie lads who previously voted for conservatives will vote for UKIP next time.

BNP + For Britain will get more votes than UKIP

should've added that everyone else felt like a team but I didn't feel like I was included

I went as Dr. Manhattan last Halloween, now I'm a registered sex offender.

>For Britain
Have they not given it up as a bad joke yet?

bnp & for britain should just merge with UKIP for the sake of uniting the votes for the next election

Watch 'Taк жить нeльзя'
Read 'Everything Was Forever, Until It Was No More'

I agree actually, unworkable though in reality.

who, me?

youtu.be/_q-JxyYMQno

What are they facing against?

Attached: norfrpg.png (1323x883, 140K)

I hadn't realised just how controversial >fuck the NHS was until this week, people are genuinely furious about it

You're a start

tbf, it does read like 'fuck poor people'

Currently drinking Starboocks at eets pyoorest in central London.

I woke up at 4 am and found it hard to go back to sleep, but I did. I woke up and applied to two jobs and went walking outside while feeling sad about life.

I have nothing to report. My whine posts yesterday kept being deleted and had few replies. I saw a pair of GigaStaceys, which was demoralising. I gave up reading a meh fiction book yesterday because life is too short.

I will go jogging today instead of the gym because I haven't done a lot of jogging recently. I have also lifted very heavy recently and would need to have great sleep to continue. I've just realised this second how poetic it seems that I've been complaining about bad sleep for over a year, while talking about my lack of free time and hard work as well.

I am literally dreading working 9 to 5 in the future. All work is painful

That too desu

Well, do ya punk?

Researchers from Plymouth Uni work at my lab and they spent the whole day kvetching about it.
> "If they hate the NHS then the NHS should refuse them service"
They unanimously agree they should be kicked from uni too. The absolute state of these people.

I don’t know.
I’m proud of the empire but it brought the scum of it here.
I hate the cities now

Hitchens is right when he says the only thing we have left is the countryside but the deanoboxs are getting built over it because muh housing

Attached: F2E62907-CFA9-484F-A9D2-DDAE99E989E1.jpg (720x762, 45K)

With the gun guide reaching just over 1,000 views now mind if I ask if anyone has any criticisms or critiques? (Other than the section of regarding safes being labelled as 2e instead of 3e which is driving me up the walls but is so minor it isn't worth making an update)

Additionally has it at the very least got you to personally look or go into shooting and/or changed your opinion on entry into shooting in the UK or even the laws in general?

Any Questions Please Ask.

Attached: 4e27e667a7ec42b691a894a724859d7e.jpg (1241x1400, 213K)

I'm at ground-zero, lad, no one's able to shut the fuck up about it. If I hear one more person going
>"hurr how can dey say dey hate thur en haich ess, who do dey fink looked after thum after thur piss up durr"
I'll have a tantrum.

How do we stop the destruction of our countryside?

I told them there's no point trying to attack the rationale behind the slogans and symbols because the whole point was to be edgy and offensive. They either didn't listen or just went "oh well they should be kicked out for being offensive".

Psycho Fox?

Soon it will be a thoughtcrime to even think anything negative about are NHS.

So what if you granny died in a piss soaked bed from a treatable infection after drinking from a flower vase?

A R E
E N N A Y
C H E S S

Attached: potsandpans.jpg (700x420, 58K)

deport all grey squirrels

I want to move to somewhere that physically can't get tiled by Barratt Homes as far as the eye can see

Are these people worth saving?

Attached: 6CA6D9A2-AFB5-4C3D-9219-20563575CC4C.jpg (318x256, 25K)

nice image op
SPBP
TPSBP

Attached: Gerard-Batten.jpg (489x686, 14K)

Same

Attached: F14E96B9-498B-4138-A6C4-4524B100BE9D.jpg (746x512, 48K)

Fox Fights Back?

>youtube.com/watch?v=LI4oLF1EQbU

Forest of Dean mate. Nice and hilly and wooded and cheap as fuck. Get a little Varg-style self sufficiency project going there and I'll be away

Attached: The Dream.jpg (800x520, 77K)

Does it matter? Would you WANT to save them, even if you could? Even if some arbitrary assessment of value says you should?

no they deserve physical removal

>Nick Griffin
>Joining jewkip
Nah

Save r NHS lads.

Attached: rnhs.png (1491x627, 481K)

Who wants to go headhunting?

Attached: PictFCBigLadSpear.png (1572x1740, 1.94M)

Looks comfy af.
I’ll be visiting there.

If we just throw more money at it, then all are problems will be solved. It's those bastard Tories and their £-25bn cuts that are behind it!

You can't blame a dog for sitting when the owner gives the command

Attached: the cult.jpg (968x673, 80K)

YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING!! THE PRIME MINISTER OF ENGLAND JUST "GOT JIGGY WITH IT" AND YOU MAKE FUN OF HER?! YOU ARE MONSTERS! THIS WOMAN HAS A FAMILY AND LOVED ONE THAT ARE HEARTBROKEN AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE THE MAN THEY LOVE AGAIN AND YOU PEOPLE SIT HERE IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENTS AND LAUGH AT THEIR PAIN?! I HOPE ONE OF YOUR LOVED ONES GETS CANCER SO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS YOU CALLOUS MONSTERS! YOU ARENT EVEN HUMAN THIS BOARD SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO EXIST SPEWING SUCH VILE HATRED FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!

WAHEY, just sacerfized a goat so it should be a proper good 'aul

Attached: propa wise.png (409x550, 33K)

I had that on the spectrum, this was earlier, had to manage hunger and thirst and got run over, kind of top down almost ASCII game

THATS A FUCKING MAN

Attached: IMG_3579.jpg (168x168, 12K)

>Tara Hewitt 30,from Wallasey, Wirral, talks about what it's like to be Transgender & Catholic.
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/what-its-like-transgender-catholic-10810323
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: JS80474077.jpg (810x539, 43K)

It's just a way of artificially boosting employment figures like the rest of the public sector now. With the exception of teaching, pub sect jobs are cushy, require 0 effort or intelligence, and half of them serve no real purpose.

>Only person in the thread to even mention May is a 1pbtid Yank
The absolute STATE of the Prime Minister of this country

>tfw Dad might still be alive today if not for NHS fuckups

Attached: ApuCrying2.jpg (619x453, 26K)

Not an argument

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: IMG_3159.jpg (1821x1566, 844K)

LOOK BIGOT YOU NEED TO PAY ME TO STAB MY STAB HOLE 3 TIMES A DAY

Repulsive. Trannies should be removed from society.

send all the gays to canada

What happened lad?

I know loads of people with horror stories about family and friends who have gone in with very minor ailments and come out worse or not at all.

Nah, Australia. They'd hear 'penal colony' and go willingly

>False widow spider finds close four east London schools

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45745422

Attached: spidefc.png (1102x882, 100K)

>Papist
It's really just a small leap from accepting transubstantiation to accepting trannies

They don't know any better, but have potential to be taught better

Sorry about that lad, Same situation laa.
They found cancer just above my dads nose, they said it hasn’t spread and probably has been there for a while.
So what did they do?
Put him on radiation.
So now he’s constantly sick and can barely move.
A year ago he was fit as hell, an actual working-working class man by trade, now he is bed sick because of the radiation basically beamed into his fucking skull.
I fucking hate the NHS so much.

kek

They left my WW2 vet Polak granddad to starve for God knows how long when he was bed-ridden. Nurses too busy gossiping.

Last i heard green belt land couldn't be developed. We have a lot more green space than people think. Id say only 13% of england is urban enough to be called urban.

Forest of Deano soon

Man noone voted for her so we gave her thr hardest job ever so she'll go down in history. Notice we didn't mention her first?
We don't want to talk about that joke.

"According to the office of national statistics as many as 1165 people accidentally starved to death in NHS hospitals over the past 4 years. In 2011, 43 patients starved to death and 291 died in a state of malnutrition. Well the number of patients discharged from hospitals suffering from malnutrition doubles to 5558. 6 children are also being discharged from NHS hospitals to die at home or in hospices on controversial Death Pathways"

"Until now this was thought to have involved only elderly and terminally ill adults however the practice of withdrawing food and fluids by tube has been found to be used on young patients as well as severely disabled new born babies. One doctor admitted to starving and dehydrating 10 babies to death in the Neo-Natal unit of a single hospital. In a leading medical journal the physician revealed that the process can take an average of 10 days during which a baby becomes smaller and shrunken which again will also be true of the doctor’s heart if it were even present at all. Over 130,000 patients are known to die each year on these Death Pathways. NHS hospitals have also been accused of distorting numbers to mask the number of patients dying under these conditions."

"Hospitals are paid millions to hit targets for the number of patients who die on the Liverpool Care Pathway and center has said to have paid hospitals that ensure that certain percent of patients to die on their wards have been put on the controversial regime. In some cases hospitals have been set targets that between a third and two-thirds of all deaths should be on the Pathway."

Restrict net immigration to 0. One out, one in. It'd take us 5 years at current rate to build enough houses for the people already here, after that we're golden.

I don't think it's phyiscally possible for them to Deano it though, too hilly and wooded and out of the way.

on holiday or teaching english?

That from the molyneux video?

Attached: BE28E475-A4FD-4CCA-871D-D27D45B82744.jpg (977x717, 475K)

Molymeme transcript, yes.

Sooner or later they'll experiment with levelling entire valleys by filling them with concrete so they can build straight over them. They've done it with reservoirs, don't think they won't try.

If the population keeps going up it just means it will be the last land to get Deano'ed.

He had a brain tumour and had an operation to remove it. The operation went well but the next day they apparently 'missed' a scan that he was supposed to have. Had they taken him for that scan they might have spotted the blood clot in his brain and operated on him again, but they didn't and that blood clot killed him a few hours after I last saw him.

Attached: WojakCryingEyesClosed.jpg (225x225, 7K)

The Deanobelt is coming...

Attached: deanobox.jpg (788x924, 197K)

Brit goes to Australia or the USA and a paki comes to replace him genius idea

My school had (((bats))) flying around and dropping dead from rabies in the hallway. We just stepped over them.

Black widows were abundantly found, and I found a rattle snake under my truck in the parking lot.

>Australians will mock me now.

That's all I can ask for

>MFW All I've learnt from going to the NHS is that it was a mistake
I'd happily and willingly put myself into life long debt just to have a completely private health care system at this point lad. All the NHS has done for me really has got me addicted to various medications with constant avoidance and delays regarding the fact I have a constant pain in my head/brain, the very least they can do is peacefully sunset me at this point.

Kek, that picture is hilarious.

I made no comment about where new arrivals should come from, the question was 'how do you stop building on the countryside' and I provided a reasonable solution
Stop being a mad cunt

Why aren't you joining the #revolution to take down #capitalism and fight for #livingwages and #workersrights?

Attached: file.png (892x1514, 931K)

God, the absolute state.

Attached: 83C4A81E-347D-4B98-9B9B-29F505322749.jpg (258x255, 20K)

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/04/ukip-far-right-extremists-bill-etheridge-gerard-batten
archive.is/o5L6C

Lol. "comment is free", but comments are disabled. This article is pure guardian.

Attached: ukip.jpg (620x372, 20K)

Because 'revolution' is for LARPing students and hippies, capitalism is the only economic model that consistently generates and distributes wealth and attempts by the government to force the price or condition of labour hit the working class the hardest and rob them of agency

Another quality article fom the bbc

Attached: bbc.png (254x247, 89K)

nice all the fake ukippers are quitting early, he literally said nothing "far right", there are so many violent mudslimes that they should be separated from the others

A small field near me is being turned in to something. It is minor but it was also a grassy hill that looked ok among concrete but its now gone.

What is worse was some farmland near me being turned in to deanoboxes. It is horrifying to see it.

> give money to shitty food outlets and you fund 3rd worlders who moved here
> boycott them
> 3rd worlders go on strike
> boycotting shitty food outlets helps them strike

Do we give them money or boycott them now? I think we've been checkmate'd, lads.

We got a #capitalist here. How do #sleep at #night?

Attached: file.png (921x1434, 629K)

Sorry to hear that lad, my grandma before died had to have her leg amputated because she caught MRSA off a bolt on the hospital bed.

Also remember the nurses stood around gossiping whilst there were old people asking for a drink, it was disgusting.