"The Euro must replace the Dollar as the most important global currency...

>"The Euro must replace the Dollar as the most important global currency. All gas and oil imports to Europe should be paid for in Euros. The voice of Europe will be heard again."
- Jaun Claude Juncker at the EU State of the Union 18 September 2018

Is this why alt-right shills hate him so much? For taking down their zionist world order?

Attached: xxl[1].jpg (800x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/955635/Juncker-speech-EU-chief-Marx-200th-Birthday-Trier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He wants the EU to be the world order and the one world globalist government. That means open borders and "free movement of people in the global project"

>literally calls to strengthen border forces and organizations
>open borders globalist

He no longer wants the world being controlled by the Jews and their American puppets.

lol he's drink again x'DDDDDddd

Please do it, please please.
We may live to see the fall of the West.

i wonder who is behind this jewish puppet flag...

>he thinks the eu isn't part of ZOG

are you actually retarded?

- posted from Trump tower NYC

The Euro is a meme money ffs.

I'm about 20 blocks away or so. 5th Ave nonetheless

Eu is in fact part of ZOG but as there are one trillion countries there and one trillion politician seats it can't be enterely ZOG.

Meanwhile in 2 party burger system with the media taken enterely by jews since world war 1...

Europe is the enemy goy! Here have some (((american))) hegemony!

>He no longer wants the world being controlled by the Jews
Spastic: express.co.uk/news/world/955635/Juncker-speech-EU-chief-Marx-200th-Birthday-Trier

funny dude
my FIAT is in US Dollar, fuck the gyaro

just how fucking delusional is this guy?

>the euro
>the entire continent of Europe has not replaced their currency with it
>needs to replace the dollar
>Juan

Enjoy your shitty car I guess

Please try it. Next thing you know Trump will pull out all our forces and Europe will be annexed by Russia within the month.

Marx was a revolutinary thinker who's intellect and insights in the wrongs of the world at that time far exceeded that of the libwreckers that hate him nowadays.

Wut?
oh, a car joke, like anybody in his right mind would by a new European car. The euro was a still birth, I'm just speculating on a sure bet. Don't hate the player, hate the game

You're right, he want to see the world controlled by the Jews and the globalist EU puppets instead.

And that's a good thing

Europeans can't even afford their own cars lmao

Europe will be for Europeans again while you people get to post butthurt shit on Jow Forums and end up dying in some shithole next to Israel

afford? Everything build post 1998 is an overvalued pieces of shit that will eat three time the amount of its initial investment. Buying a new car is asking to lose capital.

The euro is, above all things, a german currency.
Nobody likes the germans. It will never succeed.

Are you those greasy kids hanging out at parking lots in their 90s Honda?

Could you check on your backyard pigs, please? You are letting African swine fever propagate everywhere

>zionist world order
What do you think EU is you idiot?

Attached: 1538214851523.jpg (1214x1116, 185K)

dunno, it seems that euro only helped german surplus, not that he cares since luxemburg GDP is entirely based on foreign companies paying taxes there and the EU+euro made it common practice

>UN chief says something to European Union
>this makes European Union the bad guys
This is your mind on Israeli-American propaganda

No I'm the Bulgarian renting cars with a Slovenian passport in Munich and never returning the car

Alright how do you plan on avoiding to pay back your credit card debt now?

>cc debt
that is a case for the someones insurance

Attached: magic box.jpg (824x554, 28K)

>Paying lip service to strong borders so the peasants don't show up with pitchforks
ftfy

For a guy with so much FIAT accounts you really don't seem to know the process behind renting a car.

>The euro is, above all things, a german currency.
Seriously
>Enforce your currency on all EU members, or make plans to do so in the future
>PIGS economies get fucked raw
>Their currency cannot devalue since it is linked to you
>No cheap investments to be made, since the value is still too high
>Everyone invests in central Europe instead
Fucking krauts, man.

>enforce
Are you retarded?
All those poorfag shitholes joined the Euro voluntarily because NOBODY wanted to invest in their countries anymore after they would constantly let their currencies freefall to boost exports.

Attached: 863379-132347220609817-Richard-Bloch[1].png (359x228, 8K)

All currencies are a jewish invention

>The EU
>Taking no for an answer

So what you're saying is, if you have a cokefiend suck your dick under the pretense that you will give them coke, that's completely on the level?

I hope everybody realizes Juncker is drunk 24/7

What kind of stupid reasoning is this?
Nobody wanted to loan money to Italy because their currency devalued by 75% in 10 years time. Now they had the opportunity to instead of paying 20% interest, pay 0.5% because the German economy backed the Euro. They took this, and you blame the EU for it.

Reveal your real flag fucking American.

There is definitely going to be a war in Europe in our lifetime.

USA + Israel vs white people?

> global oligarchy of unelected communists with the authority to override your sovereignty and soon an EU army to muscle you into submission that propagated the worst of cultural marxism.

Oh gee I wonder why we are against people like this.....

I think you are a better candidate for civil war currently

The European commission are all but one elected by the governments they are representing. This exception is Juncker who is appointed by the European Parliament and has no voting power.
Try again Jahred

So... why should we accept your presence in our continent then since it describes exactly what you just said?

>Being raped by a globo homo organisation is a good thing because the usa touched me on a no no place
nah, quickly kill yourself

No, they hate him for different reasons.
Russian and Americans bleed from it since once Euro becomes the main currency, USA will lose influence and Russia will be sucking eurodick without any alternative. Although, everyone will suck eurococks.

>"lol here's a guy who wants giant unaccounted-for governments run by technocrat jews"
>"ohmygod pol hahah you guys dont like this person wow you are silly!"

Attached: Mmm Grayons.jpg (234x250, 13K)

Well yeah. The EU is the face of the world communist party now.

>Well yeah. The EU is the face of the world communist party now.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3[1].jpg (550x545, 32K)

EU = a new USSR in the making. Even Mikhail Gorbachev recognized this

>tarrif usa
>then plot revenge when usa tarrifs them.
why are Europeans such elitist cucks?

When did the EU tariff the USA more than the USA tariffs us?

>trying to replace Dollars

This guy just sentenced to death the Eu Thank God

Attached: 66a.jpg (733x798, 82K)

LIRA NAO!

I don't care what he calls for, I care what he does.
Actions speak louder than words, and this kikelover should be strung up in the street for what he has done

>what he does
Soooo what is it he does? He cannot propose legislation or vote on it, fyi.

He does whatever his Jew puppet masters tell him to because he is a good house goyim.

Weak lira means cheap Chianti for you my friend.
To me means have enough money for creating 3-4 Tuscanians.

He cannot do anything you are aware of that? His function is ceremonial and he speaks on behalf of the European Parliament and Commission.

Yes. Alt-right is a US intel psyop, they're terrified of losing the power of the petrodollar which is the only thing keeping that nigger tier country from collapsing.

Attached: republishahs.jpg (736x711, 112K)

>be libya
>go against the petrodollar
>implode

>be iran
>try using euros
>"regime change in iran"

>be eu
>pull away from the petrodollar, try getting iran, etc to start using euro
>suddenly massive political turbulence, brexit, nationalism being pushed, lots of euroskeptic parties growing in popularity

>be china
>make petroyuan
>us can't do shit because they have half a billion soldiers and nukes

Fuck euro. Everything is more expensive because of the fucking euro. For example the game you buy on steam for $10 it cost 10 euro here and they don't really care $1=/=1 euro.

what a weak cuck

>Is this why alt-right shills hate him so much? For taking down their zionist world order?
Unironically yes.

>All those poorfag shitholes joined the Euro voluntarily
no referendum was held
not that it matters since the EU has a long history of making countries vote again and again while hammered by propaganda, or disregarding the vote completely

>The voice of Europe will be heard again
fucking retard, only populists will make our voice heard.

>>be libya
>>go against the petrodollar
>>implode

it didnt implode, US, UK and France toppled gaddafi militarily

Attached: (((Kermit))).jpg (888x482, 81K)

Your really dumb. The only reason zog hasn't taken full control is the armed white chaotic orc population of the USA.

If we kill over mattress dumping, think about a hungry America. I wouldn't want to be Jewish then.

Delluded old drunk babbling nonsense
Nice

Attached: 1536592563958.jpg (285x298, 10K)

I hope he tries. Maybe we can finally pull our retardedly huge military out of Europe and let Russia run a train on you.

>run a train on you
with what? The EU has 4 times as many population as Russia and 3rd largest nuclear stockpile on the planet even without Britain

>Is this why alt-right shills hate him so much? For taking down their zionist world order?
A united Europe economy would have the potential to be the strongest in the whole world.

buy bitcoin instead.

fucking based JCJ

Yeah because Putin is stupid enough to attack an other Nuclear power, with an Economy 5x larger than themselves and a much more allies. Maybe you should do some studying and find out why the US is really in Europe.

There's no such thing as the "alt-right", you fucking moron.