"Ricin attack" update -- suspect arrested

>be William Clyde Allen of Logan, Utah
>be ex-sailor in US Navy
>be a Mormon (pic related)
>send castor seeds (not even ricin) to Trump, Mattis, and Chief of Naval Ops through the postal mail
>*leave return address on envelope*

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Attached: Allen.png (1622x1142, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6239589/Former-sailor-charged-sending-castor-seeds-Pentagon-reduced-rank-twice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was the jews

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6239589/Former-sailor-charged-sending-castor-seeds-Pentagon-reduced-rank-twice.html

Lmao that looks like my mormon cousin. Shiiiiet.

Yeah pretty much.

Book deal about immaterial person with immaterial outdated political views incoming.

NYT Best Seller for one week, he'll be on some talk shows for a couple days then everyone will forget about him and he'll assassinate himself in a hotel room somewhere by 2020 due to having flushed his entire life down the toilet for a very small payday.

Better pic

Attached: smugshot.png (1030x806, 800K)

Lol what a smug little faggot.

It's not him, he has a different name.

LDS mormons are taught to obey the government so religion isn't really a factor. Obviously he was mentally ill.

The church sells those prints of Christ. Members of many other faiths purchase Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints materials and media. If he actually is a member, he's excommunicated by now; Church Authorities don't mess about with this sort of thing.

Yes, I'm a faithful member of the Church.

>be Canadian
>vote in genderless pansy part-time paraplegic otherkin to get weed and beastiality leagalized.
>calling literally anyone else on the planet mentally ill.

His eyes look fucking black
Possession confirmed

Fucking mormons again.

Why are they all nevertrumping traitors?

>He wuz a good boi
>Mormonism is religion of peace!
>No True Mormon™ would do such a thing!

LDSDL please fuck off

Attached: MMM.png (2046x1260, 1.02M)

I didn't vote last election because I didn't like any of the candidates.
Stay butt-mad fags, gonna go sex up my 10 wives.

>implying anyone gave a shit about dog fucking
That was completely out of left field for everyone and dudeweedlmao's base is dropping like kids in a school shooting

tell me the LDS view about injuns and niggers

He’s obviously a set up. The real culprit is a rainbow haired furry loving overweight leftist trans antifa member.

Natives are supposed to be descended from laminites aka heretic jews or mormon ancestors.

Black people are the marked of cain.

>168cm
>5 feet and 6 inches
DIOS MIO
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Maybe it is a frame up. I can't imagine anyone would be so dumb as to leave a return address. Either he intended to be caught or someone else mailed them and wrote his address as a ruse.

>castor seeds
>return adress
i guess some roastie framed him??

Attached: 1534099702870.png (450x450, 203K)

Who says he isn't antifa? That's their M.O., bet he is a fucking Democrat to boot.

>roastie
what's a roastie

Yesterday Jow Forums was sure it was an antifa

Please browse Jow Forums for another 6 months, but don't post.

>be inferior for not having autism
>mfw

He probably is antifa, but he went against what the prophet was preaching this year so he will likely get excommunicated. Also still no proof he is mormon.

>leave return address on envelope

So someone set him up?

the only ricin antifa knows is what spills out from leftover styrofoam containers in kicked over trash cans

I've seen non-mormons with that picture.

...Mormons. Ugh.

I remember during the midterms, they didn't like Trump, because they were backing someone else. So, just to despite him, a lot of them said they were going to vote for Evan McMullin, who is the biggest CIA cuck, with no real intelligent platform on the national level or on foreign affairs.

I think it backfired, because some Mormons were just normal or based people, and it took more votes away from Hillary, but I really can't tell, since I don't know much about Utah politics, other than they are typically a red state. Maybe it did undercut Trump more, but the whole Evan McMullin was this big red flag not to trust Mormons.

The whole "knife in the back" and "it serves him right, he trusted X" meme applies to Mormons.

Lot of Jow Forums likes Mormons because they are blonde, white, have a bunch of kids, and have isolationist (only for themselves) politics.

But, also, a lot of them religiously believe that anyone that is not a Mormon, even other conservatives, are corrupt spiritually, and need to be taken down. Mormons will literally travel halfway across the world from their desert lake fuck hole to poison the fucking well of other conservative people if it means taking down anything they perceive to be religiously against Mormonism, ..... which is about everything.

There are certain individuals I would respect, but I would NEVER trust a Mormon.

That rostie shit is younger than 6month tho, except maybe on r9k

You gay.

I think Americans are mentally ill for being ok with this.

Attached: 13535833056193853.jpg (1012x1060, 392K)

No one puts return address on a failed assassination attempt.

At best it was a political message not a valid attempt, trump doesn't read.

Attached: 2d882459-675a-4e23-a673-c3b37862b92f..jpg (600x400, 29K)

>castor seeds
>thought to be ricin
no
this is a fall guy being thrown under the bus

Attached: castor-seed.jpg (638x427, 88K)

Proly a CIA nigger

>Logan, ut
He's definitely Mormon faggot

>what the prophet was preaching this year
How would we know what your prophet was preaching this year, if that even is a thing.

A mormon in the public eye is usually there stabbing the GOP furiously in the back.

Lol highest voting Trump demo was Mormon men. Every red state has significant Mormon populations. We even got gay marriage outlawed in California temporarily. What has your church done?

Yet you faggots whine about us non stop.

What more do you want you idiots?

>leaves return address
One of pic related followers confirmed.

Attached: blogs-the-q-Glenn_beck_retarded_crying.jpg (800x1027, 79K)

Why does Mormon Jesus look so fucking grumpy?

I'm an Exmormon and I can confirm.

Why is that even illegal at that point? You're just sending someone seeds.

manlet lmao

We're militant not touchy feely

>Describes Judaism, projects onto largest white faith
Sure thing rabbi