I made my empire with the small loan of 1 million dollars from my father

>I made my empire with the small loan of 1 million dollars from my father

Did anyone really believe him? Wasn't the whole point of MAGA to not care what is true but what we want to be true?

Attached: Trump MAGA facve.jpg (510x311, 18K)

>accusing conservative America of being the ones living in a delusion.

Attached: 1538058025609.jpg (1250x762, 364K)

Deflection is a nice hobby, but did you at any point believe Trump made his empire with that one million?

>being so mad that someone had a successful father.

Attached: DTygUuAU8AEv-_c.jpg (1024x577, 83K)

Deflection is a nice hobby, but did you at any point believe Trump made his empire with that one million?

>we
Fuck off gaijin

So you did believe him?

Nobody voted for trump based on how much or how little money has or has made.

So you did not believe his claim?

Nobody cared. Find the right tree to bark up

>trying to care about your irrelevant, tired, meaningless opinion about how Trump became a billionaire.

Thanks OP your constant attempts to engage people and troll them has officially given me retardation.

Attached: images (7).jpg (225x224, 12K)

So people generally accept that Trump is as honest as all the other politicians.

Did you believe Trump when he claimed that or just accepted it is part of his mythos?

We accept that he's better than the other politicians

no politician is ever honest

Ok. Thank you. That is finally a direct answer.

But you did not believe his claim about the 1 million?

I agree.

>Wasn't the whole point of #ImWithHer to not care what is true but what we want to be true?
ftfy
It's libtardism in a nutshell

Attached: sa ge.jpg (350x350, 33K)

I don't remember hearing it until after the election when you faggots picked it up from whatever lefty media outlet was shilling it.

You agree that MAGA and #ImWithHer are equally uncaring about facts? If not, then that was just your basic deflection.

But did you believe it when you heard for the first time? That was the question, not when you heard it.

Is this really such a difficult topic?

I still don't give a shit, im not a kid and I spent my whole life never once hearing that trump was a rich kid

A good answer, good to see someone has the guts to give them. You don't care if Trump tells the truth, and that is ok with me.

I don't care if he kills people as long as we MAGA.

fred trump also gave donald salesmanship lessons. i guess his whole life is a fraud lol

Attached: zuckerberg family.jpg (620x452, 72K)

Are you sure you're not a libtard larping a MAGA now?

You need to learn American history.

It was part of the presidential debates. Do only lefty shill media outlets broadcast those or something

I have. What do you think I'm missng here?

Everything.

Which presidential debates there were scores of them for 2 years

Classic defence.

Attached: face 120.jpg (960x960, 48K)

They are cultists. They would suck his cock if he ordered them.

>America is evil
>no we aren't
>you're lying

>America is evil
>yep
>you're lying

Foreigners do not understand the USA or Americans or the American way.

No one cares shill. KYS.

If you look at most of the current Political happenings for the last 17 years, neither do most Americans.