American nigger gets banned from Scandinavian airlines, proceeds to punch fan at concert in Denmark

He didnu nuffin

>This video surfaces in the midst of a rough couple days for Desiigner. Traveling from Denmark to Sweden for his ongoing European tour this past Monday, the rapper claimed that a Scandinavian Airlines flight attendant threw him off the plane for no apparent reason. He addressed the situation during a session of Instagram Live, and by the end of the session, he called for fans to boycott the airline.

>In a statement given to The Blast, Scandinavian Airlines claimed that "persons" (aka, Desiigner) had behaved in a manner that threatened their crew and other passengers. Desiigner has yet to speak on their statement.

>According to TMZ, the G.O.O.D. Music artist was in the middle of a show when one attendee began calling him a Future knockoff. In video from the incident, we can see a man call Desiigner Future. From there, the 2016 XXL Freshman asked him to clarify before he threw a punch at the heckler. The punch missed, but there's a good chance the message was sent.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWGyZbLGEZE

youtube.com/watch?v=xqi3EF8qgLI

xxlmag.com/video/2018/10/desiigner-throws-punch-heckler-calling-him-future/

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/tgcwfe.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=mbpTOl4v2zc
youtu.be/g8FkODpdMfQ
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/07/one-principal-component-to-rule-them-all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black guy being violent
truly an anomaly

my.mixtape.moe/tgcwfe.rar

Attached: a.png (7070x10000, 1.01M)

America is using their niggers are some sort of biological weapon, world should take notice.

Boy, Sweden sure likes to talk about niggers a lot.I wonder why that is?

It wasn't even that bad. I used to see that shit all the time when I lived in Philly.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbpTOl4v2zc

Desiigner always seemed pretty chill.

Who cares?
You spelled designer wrong

Can't control something that's already being controlled can you, goy?

it's a name you fucking, Simpelton.

who cares about this stupid "muh gangsta" nigga circus?! its all shit pretend music but actual talking anyway

Thanks for correcting, Siimpelton.

Attached: kaepernick_fro_peek.gif (599x468, 1.91M)

Don't make us flood you with niggers...

haha I love black "people" lol

Attached: 1533419167698.png (480x405, 58K)

This guy?

youtu.be/g8FkODpdMfQ

so that's what a sub 70 IQ looks like

Attached: Mainstream Science on Intelligence.png (1905x1865, 840K)

who the fuck is this lowly new worlder negro? Denmark should ban all new worlders from visiting without going through some serious checks. Sorry burgerbros but you got just too many subhumans living among you.

Attached: 1537594351506.jpg (500x283, 104K)

Please keep your wild negroes in America USA don't you do enough damage to the world? FUCK USA!

Attached: 1538537095855.gif (300x253, 3.02M)

What are we looking at here?

>punch fan of nigger
I'm okay with this, only way they *might* learn.

>niggers being niggers
how is this news?

niggers were mistake

-god

Attached: rikastajat.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

USA exporting more of its fucking garbage culture onto the rest of the innocent world
Fuck off seppos

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/07/one-principal-component-to-rule-them-all/

genetic distances between populations
notice the lack of continuum between africa and everyone else

most designers are faggots anyway but i guess being a nigger doesnt change your temperament

This comment section is pure aids.

Attached: wtf.png (716x80, 10K)

haha

>Traveling from Denmark to Sweden for his ongoing European tour this past Monday, the rapper claimed that a Scandinavian Airlines flight attendant threw him off the plane for no apparent reason.
Fake, we would have shot him first.

this unironically

Oh, Sorry "ANNNON"

Attached: Donky_.jpg (350x327, 51K)

niggers and muslims do not belong in europe. The do not belong in the land of my forefathers they must be sent back. True Danes and Swedes need to stand up and evict them all. Heres a fucking Idea, isnt Greenland part of Denmark? Create a new shitskin city in that frozen oasis and give them all the cigarillos, kebab, and grape drank they could ever want.