Perfect Asia

Reminder that this is all Japanese clay and it deserves to be ruled by Japan.

Also Japan literally did nothing wrong because insects aren't people.

Attached: sketch-1538655353857.png (2061x1440, 801K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuIzmtoH5Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are all racemixed fools whose blood has been tainted by 3 millennia of conquests. They are used to being ruled and prefer it, they live to kneel at others' feet. Why not then would it not just be easier to allow us to rule them? Japan has the purity and strength to rule the insectoids.

People mention Nanjing. Nanjing was justified. Our men were tired from beating back their men that their women flocked to our superior men, prostrating themselves before them and for once being of use. The cucked men of China perpetuated the myth of rapes when in fact their women wanted it.

Reminder that all of this is meaningless nonsense.

Power is deserved by those who wield it.

They complain of the human experiments. But again the Chinese are nothing but an impure breed. A mutt of Asia. Look at this imperfect creature, plagued by centuries of weak genes. Our experiments were an attempt to make these creatures somewhat resemble a human being, but our kindness was touted as cruelty.

Attached: Joshua-Wong_3061756k.jpg (858x536, 45K)

Other than maybe Taiwan (by their peoples votes), no thank you. Land generally belongs to the native race.

Japs have souls?

I prefer Japs over any other Asian culture. But honestly, quit whining and complaining. Either conquer what you believe belongs to you, or stay silent.
No need in trying to convince some Jow Forums neckbeards of your beliefs.

Question: what's your opinion on Koreans?

Attached: rösti.jpg (200x253, 19K)

>natives

The natives of China do not exist. They are mixed creatures not fit to rule themselves. They need a strong master to lord them as they are used to. I wish to see the Chinese to bear the banner of the Yamato and submit to our rule. It is our birth rite.

I agree.

Attached: warpostcard.jpg (400x538, 71K)

Japs only good for vidya nowdays and for mechanical pencils

Koreans are more pure than the Chinese but still have traces of mixture in their society. They cannot unify under an ideal and deserved to be ruled all the same.

Thank you. I see there are those who still honor our pact. Maybe if Tojo didn't decide to fight the US instead of helping with Russia things would have turned out differently. Even without oil our land forces would have routed the Chinese at every turn.

Given the chance on non western intervention we will take the land from the scum. The future of Asia will be one of Red and White.

First you guys will have to deal with the problem which we Germans are facing, too. That is to secure the existence of your people. Both, Germany and Japan, have the lowest birth rates in the world (what a coincidence).

Thr japanese though, a bit better then chinks, doesn't make them a clean or good race, they are yellow and therefore dirty. Fuck gooks. Vietnamese women are the hottest gooks.

The world acts like a decreasing population is a problem. It is one that eventually fixes itself. When a third of Europe died during the Black Desth you didnt see them calling for subhumans to move in.

I would rather die than surrender my people and culture to the tune of multiculturalism. Japan will stand behind me on this matter. What is the point of a nation when you have surrended everything that made it what it is?

The Siamese would have been justified in taking Vietnam

that's a big Japan

Give back Danzig and Prussia

Gdańsk is Polish, and Prussia is a Polish fief.

Asians are animal abusing subhumans.

Chinese aren't human so your statement is technically wrong

Yesterday i saw some video of a japanese woman torturing a cat in a washing machine.

>implying the japanese aren't insects

Attached: 1537884093717.jpg (561x737, 113K)

Show proof.

Didn't download it.

This coming from a Russian vassal

first ask israel if you can attack china

But Japs are insects too

Jewish tricks do not work on us. The Jew may have Europe wrapped around his nose but not us. He has tried and has failed.

what about good old Great Britain

what do we get

Attached: bomber.jpg (484x484, 89K)

Shut up weeb.

You need a real monarch that will reign in Parliament and restore the empire.

I'll give you credit for finally kicking back on migrants. The way you sink ships full of shitskins is truly admirable.

Thanks, you have to thank the strenght of the Italian people and Salvini, media and EU are shilling hard against us these days.

pakis

Without the communist party there would be no new China

>sending an army of half a dozen centenarians against a horde of bugs
Good luck

>us
If you're not of pure European ancestry could you please leave the west? Your be much happier with your own people.

Thanks in advance.

You have a long and proud culture. Dont let them destroy it.

I'm on a business trip with Sapporo.

long live japan

Attached: 1535576795067.jpg (600x446, 91K)

I will not apologize for Pearl Harbor just like I don't expect you to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The blood is on our autistic leadership

This is absolutely true
The absence of the Japanese only let the commies further infiltrate into the continent thoroughly and eventually resulted in the deaths of millions
youtube.com/watch?v=MuIzmtoH5Fk

Attached: 17115T7LSU5_2.jpg (1000x714, 754K)

Thank you other Japan, someone gets it.

The Japanese back then were like literal 40k imperium shit, divine emperor and all. Hirohito had to rescind it after the war however. Also some rather based nationalist authors arose after the war. SEVEN LIVES FOR MY COUNTRY.

Attached: going_noise.gif (540x364, 1.54M)

If we would have left the US alone and capitulated China, then communism would not have spread. You would still be a colony and Japan would have ruled Asia because no other country had a reasonable casus belli in us.

As if America is a European country now your the new Brazil

I agree with this commie

Attached: 1538339953318m.jpg (835x1024, 123K)

Is this supposed to be bait for the odd chink to stumbles upon this website every now and then?

Konigsberg is rightful kraut clay and you know it.

Korea has the lowest birthrate in the world. .96... not even a solid 1. Its speculated to keep falling too.

The modern natives of America do not exist. They are mixed creatures not fit to rule themselves. They need a strong master to lord them as they are used to. I wish to see the America to bear the banner of the Mao and submit to our rule. It is our birth rite.

If Japan ruled all of that, guess who wouldn't be our ally any longer?
Japan. Because they'd be a superpower.

I agree with this. The natives of the Americas are only meant to serve as fodder and labor for Europeans

It would be glorious. Imperial Japan would be the jewel of Asia.