It was foretold by one of the ancient Chinese sages that China would one day unite and become the most powerful nation...

It was foretold by one of the ancient Chinese sages that China would one day unite and become the most powerful nation the world has ever seen.

The West can't defeat China, you can't defy fate.

Attached: 1538247138074.jpg (566x196, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

camphorpress.com/5000-years-of-history/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he wants an even more exploitative and culturally bankrupt version of the US to win
what a boring thread
yet you hapas never fail to start one at least once an hour

America is busy destroying global system based on free trade while claiming that climate change is a Chinese hoax to destroy American industry. Yeah I for one will welcome Xi and Chinese century.

Based

I love china, they understand how immigration and foreign policy works. They treat all their muslim citizens like shit and their muslim allies still support them 100%. While america tries to "help" muslims and gets BTFO with terrorist attacks.

>China
>more culturally bankrupt than the US

only a mutt would say that

>culturally bankrupt version of the US
5000 years of history m8

PARTY LINE IS IN DA HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: ybtip05tlap11.jpg (600x588, 37K)

Attached: 3313EAB2-C1B2-4409-A883-96C6156A4ECD.jpg (590x350, 39K)

t. Seething M*ttoid afraid his empire is crumbling

is america's 'world domination' the shortest living hegemony in the history of the world? I can't think of any other empire that crumbled within 3 decades of hegemony(since the collapse of the USSR)

bump

>claims to want to save the world from the US
>all of its neighbours invite US to have military bases on their soil because they fear invasion
Hmmm, right.

>forgetting japanese hatred towards china who the japanese the first chance they got in ww2

yeah sounds completely neutral.

>5000 years of history m8
China does not have 5000 years of history. Stop pushing this historical lie.

It literally does but ok

back to Jow Forumssino, Jow Forumshapas, or Jow Forumsasianmasc with you

Only if you include prehistory and still a small part, the vast annexed majority of the country is much younger and not CCP chinese, China is multiple countries, not one

No it does not.
camphorpress.com/5000-years-of-history/

>that source

LMAOOOOO. Back to Jow Forums kiddo.

>The West can't defeat China
Why is everything one big tribal us vs them to some people? Humans can work together to achieve great things. You're using one such product of this cooperation right now.

because the West has always hated China and tried to bring it down

Read it and actually try refuting something in it, kiddo.

This same reasoning can be applied to every country.

That's bullshit. The "west" is more than the British empire and the modern American Empire.

History isn't an argument to refute. This is why no one takes Jow Forumstards seriously.

china exists and is kept safe from the commies, thanks to the west
hating the west because you couldnt fit in with the white kids in highschool isnt reasonable.
you would have gotten cucked by chad-chang if your parents had you in china too.

>it doesn't have 5000 years long history
>it's actually 3500 to 4000 years long

Wow, big difference.

>"Da rhite man is keeping me down!"
>"It's his fault I can't get raid!"

As an American I'm afraid I can't accept this, even if our government has lost completely lost its mind America must always remain #1. We'll sort ourselves out eventually, just bear with it.

Go back to Starbucks, liberal cuck.

do you really think China and pakistan are in the same league

Iceland is more relevant than pakistan

I wish I lived in China, and I am not even a Chinese who is saying this.
It is the most developed country in the world with a society that works only towards greatness, unified by a strong government that can make informed decisions to further their own interests.
this nation is the exact opposite; an incompetent weak government with a divided society that under a great struggle cannot hope to ever achieve anything. combined with its vast nothingness and complete irrelevancy this nation can never hope to be anything other than a nation to be exploited by other nations
people come here in masses seeking better life, thinking they will be much better off, but the opposite is true. there is only depression and emptiness to be found in Canada; a smaller America that is somewhat better (but that isn't saying much when we are comparing America)

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1280x853, 8K)

Not even close. If that's the case we have 15k years of history in the USA

>USA has 900+ military bases worldwide

>We must stop the Chinese from taking over the world!.
The real threat is the USA, pitbull to Israel.

Attached: fuckkkk.jpg (249x249, 26K)

>the belly of the dragon will drip water
>as it spares you from the rain above

>destroyed in one great leap

How is polluting the oceans and killing your own people supposed to protect anyone from anything?

Your people are literal demon spawn. You are born from the stolen seed. You are the children of the dragon (Satan).

>We're trying to save the world from us.
>US
Chinks have finally realized they're a menace to the planet and have taken steps to erase themselves from any relevance.
Excellent.

Ching chong i eat dog escalator eat my baby

They've been found out so all they can do is pretend they're not bugs and hope people believe it. I feel bad for anyone who does

as long as some one saves the world from the united states i think most americans would be happy. enlistment rates are low as hell and nobody says you have to support the troops even if you dont support the war any more. to much time has passed and to much money wasted

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid politicians. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

I am a supplier in China, You know that China `s work force are very famous, cheaper and is very rigorous, so lots of famous . Are choose China for a manufacture base, this is why China can have so many, these just are the overproduction, the is . so please feel free to put order with us.

they cant even save dogs lol

yellow tribe grug go into kangaroo tribe cave and other grugs believe he from kangaroo tribe cave too

Attached: yellow-tribe.png (800x450, 95K)

Yeah but ancient Chinese sages also said shit like "Nobody will breach this castle" before they got dunked on by illiterate barbarians

You mean the "new" chinese

Oh look the hoard is pretending to be Chinese again.

China has taken over this board now. Russians are playing second fiddle. We need more chink memes.Proceed with caution.

thanks chong

>The West can't defeat China

But Japan did. Communism did. Taoism did.

Attached: 1423583376897.jpg (350x335, 61K)

Of course you are, Chink.

Attached: 34.jpg (466x517, 82K)

this

Attached: korea(1).png (777x470, 416K)

What exactly are they saving them from?
Multiculturalism?
Sporadic wars in the desert?
Just American intimidation in general?

It was also once foretold by the sages of Elektrenai that Mindaugas would one day return and destroy the demons of Polish and Russian evil and Glorious Lithuania in blossoming unity would lead the revival of the Central European renaissance and send Lietuvanauts with Saltibarchi and potato pancakes deep into the multiverse.

The day is coming soon friends.

Believe!

>China
>culturally bankrupt
The US has a couple of centuries of history, China has several millenia

This Muh China meme has been around since I was a kid 1970 ...
Started with Nixon and some retard suggested China was killing the planet with over population.
"If you took chinks and started marching them one by one into the ocean the line would NEVER end."

The amazing thing is theyve been overpopulated for forever and yet little ol japan smeared them like a shitty diaper across a waxed floor

An ancient sage also once said india would be a superpower by 2030.

VAGCHINA SUXXXXXX 1 INCH PENIS MEME, BLIND YOU WITH DENTAL FLOSS

>China is multiple countries
Multiple countries with basically the same culture.
France was much worse in that regard

>What exactly are they saving them from
Pic related is enough to consider that they might not be so bad afterall.

Attached: 42383DAE-17B2-48B1-AC6C-90522884964B.jpg (882x859, 127K)

Attached: Coolieusa.jpg (617x593, 155K)

And all records and artifacts of pre-Mao China are stored in fuckin Hong Kong lmao

Fuck the chinks

China is 96% Han. They are not multiple nations.
China is a positive force in the world which is something that can't be said about any European or American (both North and South) country.

But they are actually doing it and nothing can stop them at this point.

positive? nothing about chinks is real. I'm afraid lives will be lost, but the world will one day sigh in relief when the bugmen chinese cease to exist. on that day I hope ol fido eats his fill

hello china
pls send chinese gf to save Jow Forums from scary scary white whamyn

chinks aren't smart. they cant even think for themselves. they literally abuse rational law because it they competed they'd get destroyed. the west doesnt have a pussy in chief anymore and well fight dirty too. they dont have a chance..0 chance.

Not after the "cultural revolution" they don't.

bullshit we can.

nobody in the world likes china. they're the kid at the gym that has been lifting 2 months, got a little gains now acts like king shit. that's the most annoying thing about chinks and why japan buttfucked them. they're bugs made with overconfidence. its sickening and they dint have anywhere to go now but down. it will literally be a pathetic belly flop in the pages of history. cant wait

>meanwhile chinas whole economy depends on exporting things to USA

lmao

You are a nation of subhumans. We'll just assume that you will act like that you demon worshippers.

chinks can't do anything but copy and copy playtime is over. everyone talks shit about the usa dying, but white people have ruled the world since the beginning. it will never end and you only pissed us off.. dont u chink fucks realize nobody in the world likes you and the only reason you did anything because or usa admin sell outs. mommy isnt helping you swim anymore, you faggots will take one cheap shot in the future, Fail miserably and then drop like a sack of bricks for good. no one and I repeat no one even those complicit in helping China ever had intention for China to last very long

I'm a Slav and we will rule with the Han. We will eradicate both you and Israel. There will be no mercy.

lol. stfu faggot you dont matter

Are Chinks genociding us all?

I can't tell if that's a flag or a peppermint candy what a faggot

You had it coming for a long time jew. You'll get what you deserve.
There is no arguing with Slavs and Han and no appeal to emotions or morals that can work with us.

Aussie looking upon other nations will be Chinked
Lawl

lol. I'm nordic faggot. and real Jews aren't the enemy you're just a toilet plumber who figured out how to turn on a keyboard. why dont you go use some slavic inventions.. like a potato powered telephone

>The West can't defeat China, you can't defy fate.
All the west has to do is convince a chink he is Jesus's brother

Will shit in Capitolium street

Where's the difference? I don't see much humanity in them either.

Does China have any Jews running it? If not they will one day be buried. I remember 30 years ago Japan was going to one day take over the world. Look at them now. The minute the Jews decide your time is up, well, your time is up.

> eats dogs in a festival

5000 years!

>It was foretold by one of the ancient Chinese sages that China would one day unite and become the most powerful nation the world has ever seen
You retard. That already happened to China centuries ago.

Be accurate. Say occultist instead.

It's more like 30-40 years, given that they smashed their own culture and want nothing to do with it.

Japan is occupied militarily, China is not. China is working with 1.5 billion people to win a war against the US and Israel.
That's an important difference. And they have Russia on their side.

Whom are terrified of reunification with the Han menace.

Alexander's empire splintered as soon as he died.

Save the world from the kikes. Oh wait they're selling you all of our stuff.

>trying to save world
>cant even save self

Yeah okay

China is whole again.........

Then it broke again......

When has China even remotely cared about anyone else? At least the US pretends to

Attached: 1538405840169.jpg (592x512, 37K)