German POLITICAL ADVISOR (paid by the government) praises antifa for hitting Spencer

The German politcal advisor Michael Seemann thanked the antifa in a recent speech for attacking Richard Spencer. In the youtube recording of the talk he posted on his channel he is presenting a slide with the words “Danke Antifa!” (translation: thank you antifa):
youtube . com/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=2671

Later in the video he shows the video of Spencer getting punched in the face. While the audience laughs he says, “because its so beautiful” then he smirks.

Spencer Punch:
source: youtube . com/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=3747

Seemann is known for testifying in front of the commission “digital agenda”:
youtube . com/watch?v=0ZHkE-FjtKM

He also writes opinion pieces on Internet and media. In one notable piece he criticizes a notable blog for “a lack of journalistic, moral and discourse ethic integrity”. source: taz . de/!5014411/

He is also presented as an “expert” on trolling in a documentary against “online hate”. This documentary was produced by the new effort by the publicly funded TV channels to reach out to a younger audience: youtube . com/watch?v=B8cwLUzB-ig

Is this really the kind of person that should be presented to young people in an effort to fight against hate?
What kind of integrity does a person have, that praises violence as legitimate means of fighting political opponents? Its not journalistic nor moral, thats for sure and it is even worse that Soros financed companies recently in Germany questioned if it would be better to replace objective journalism with opinion pieces, in order to deal better with the "far right". But that is for another thread.

Attached: Germany Pepe.jpg (550x550, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
youtube.com/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=2671
youtube.com/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=3747
taz.de/!5014411/
youtube.com/watch?v=B8cwLUzB-ig
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZHkE-FjtKM
youtu.be/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=2671
youtu.be/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=3747
youtu.be/0ZHkE-FjtKM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls reply

Bump

Why isn't this bumped more?

Bump,got nothing to add.

bump

Jow Forums doesn't care about germans :(

You don't care about yourselves
To be fair, nobody does except for politicians these days

Bullshit. Politicians care the least, that's why we are in the mess that we are in

Why for gods sake do you space the youtube links, faggot?
Seriously OP, fuck you.

Attached: 1449079735-alex-jones-lead.jpg (3744x1872, 1.01M)

Because I wasn't sure if they get removed otherwise, sorry.

(Just remove the" ")

Have a bump.

Attached: kangaroo-tribe.jpg (990x715, 211K)

This is the worst Grug meme I have ever seen

Bump

>sees post
>checks flag

Jow Forums is always right

I have a picture of hitler by my bedside

You should be locked up for wrong think

>youtube . com/watch?v=B8cwLUzB-ig
>channel called Lösch Dich
did they steal that from Dorian der Übermensch?! I mean, for real...they couldn't even come up with a concept of their own?

Can someone for us mobile fags give proper links to click? Thx

He is also presented as an “expert” on trolling in a documentary against “online hate”. This documentary was produced by the new effort by the publicly funded TV channels to reach out to a younger audience:

>Spencer Punch:
>source: youtube.com/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=3747

>youtube . com/watch?v=0ZHkE-FjtKM
taz.de/!5014411/

He is also presented as an “expert” on trolling in a documentary against “online hate”. This documentary was produced by the new effort by the publicly funded TV channels to reach out to a younger audience:
youtube.com/watch?v=B8cwLUzB-ig

first three youtube links still don't work
please just end your misery and become an hero

Dunno why the first lin koesn't work anymore, but here are the other two:

Spencer Punch:
youtube.com/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=3747

youtube . com/watch?v=0ZHkE-FjtKM

or don't smoke crack before you shitpost on sudanese fishery forums

>youtube.com/watch?v=0ZHkE-FjtKM

I was afraid that the post would get deleted, because I linked to another website, that is why I added the " ". Sorry

>fucks up one more time
drop the crack bernd

>Lösch Dich!
Fitting name for that channel though.

Attached: 1538605742271.jpg (897x869, 95K)

I would have said that you're right and I should take more time next time, but you sound like a lefty troll now

(last attempt for the links)

You guys are fucked, he basically gave the public OK for leftist violence. They WILL 100% use this and test the limits of German tolerance. Which if this fellow is any measure, is quite high.

The problem with this shit is not that no one likes antifa. Its that when antifa gets fucked by police, nothing happens because legal and political fags will protect them. This in turn incentivizes them to continue their shit.

Same shit with corporations when they get a slap on the wrist for fucking up the markets. Its a game and this is how they win.

(Post with reedited links, click this for faster access to the vids)

The German politcal advisor Michael Seemann thanked the antifa in a recent speech for attacking Richard Spencer. In the youtube recording of the talk he posted on his channel he is presenting a slide with the words “Danke Antifa!” (translation: thank you antifa):

Later in the video he shows the video of Spencer getting punched in the face. While the audience laughs he says, “because its so beautiful” then he smirks.

Spencer Punch:
source: youtube.com/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=3747

He also writes opinion pieces on Internet and media. In one notable piece he criticizes a notable blog for “a lack of journalistic, moral and discourse ethic integrity”. source: taz.de/!5014411/

He is also presented as an “expert” on trolling in a documentary against “online hate”. This documentary was produced by the new effort by the publicly funded TV channels to reach out to a younger audience: youtube.com/watch?v=B8cwLUzB-ig

Is this really the kind of person that should be presented to young people in an effort to fight against hate?
What kind of integrity does a person have, that praises violence as legitimate means of fighting political opponents? Its not journalistic nor moral, thats for sure and it is even worse that Soros financed companies recently in Germany questioned if it would be better to replace objective journalism with opinion pieces, in order to deal better with the "far right". But that is for another thread.

youtu.be/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=2671

youtu.be/u7HcrLLZDqE?t=3747

youtu.be/0ZHkE-FjtKM

look what you made me do bernd
you made me walk all the way to the pc to post your links for you
and what do you do? call me a lefty troll
shame on you bernd
shame on you

>fucks up one more time just for good measure

Attached: 1538601081654.jpg (640x465, 66K)

Like I said, I was sorry for the mistakes, however you calling me Bernd made me suspicious. Ty for the links though

also fuck richard "homosexuality is inherently european culture" Spencer
I'm back on the couch if you need me

tayanon...you're everywhere

Proofs for that? And Spencer got his own problems, watch his interview with Jesse Lee Peterson