Why do negroes have such difficulty grasping the concept of time?

Why do negroes have such difficulty grasping the concept of time?

I'm in college now, and I'm noticing that all the black students regularly show up to class about 15-20 minutes late, every single day. I thought the whole "black people being late" thing was just a stereotype, but Jow Forums is right yet again.

I understand that this is partly laziness, but I'm starting to think also that their brains simply are incapable of grasping the concept of time in general. As if their negro minds think 5 minutes is enough to get to class, but it actually takes 30.

Anyone else have experiences involving this?

Attached: black clock.jpg (1024x870, 134K)

>Give your future to a monkey.
Nothing personal goy.

because they are too fucking stupid to function at 100%

Just today an hour ago i had to stay 40 minutes late because nigger is always late.

in their culture, its not 'cool' to be a good student

intelligence in general is frowned upon

Every single stereotype of black people is true and maybe even tame compared to actual

They can't grasp such complicated abstract things.

Attached: 1505160581878.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: 1505163347914.jpg (1557x1200, 636K)

Niggers can't recognize themselves in a mirror and a distance is also a weird concept for niggers.
Niggers think a car far away is just a small car.

Attached: 4f5.png (680x515, 272K)

this. They feel a need to 'act black'
That's really only skimming the surface on their genetic and cultural peculiarities though

Lack of prefrontal cortex results in an inability to make abstractions, including distinctions between past/present/future; there's a redpill that goes more into depth about how this results in nigger languages lacking in tenses, and dictionaries for that matter

There were very few black students in my uni.

Attached: choose white nationalism.jpg (900x737, 134K)

When they inevitably fail the classes they show up 15 minutes late to and look at Twitter and Instagram the whole time they will blame racism when they fail the class.

This is the redpill I mentioned

>188035056

Attached: Race A Social Construct.jpg (599x628, 76K)

Attached: world IQ map.jpg (1000x625, 103K)

They'll still make higher grades than you so the professor isnt labelled as a racist. Then get hired at a better company than you fir diversity quotas. Get fucked white boy. Drumpf has done nothing to combat this system, it will only get worse.

Attached: 1389336327865.png (1411x1112, 1.1M)

>I thought the whole "black people being late" thing was just a stereotype
All stereotypes are true. CPT is a known-known. Congrats, you're now aware of your asshole.

Subjunctive mood is also difficult for their left 2/3 or so of the bell curve. The response to "if I were you..." type of advice is very likely to be, "you ain't me muthafuka".

>Lack of prefrontal cortex
to be clear lol they have a prefrontal cortex it's just usually smaller

Yet this haven’t yielded in any positive results for niggers. Your pets still live in pathetic conditions despite all the kickers. I would ask for your flag, but I know you’re a leaf.

They're probably going to get As sadly. I go to a school that values niggerball over actual learning.

Some cultures aren't as wagecucked as the US is. You simply have a stronger idea of it because some boss told you to go to work on time for years.

One other thing, in most of them also, theory of mind is either non-existent or severely impaired.

If you were really white you'd call them 20 minutes early and thereby solving the problem. But here we are hearing you bitch about it like a low T faggot.

Toss em a basketball and they'd move with alacrity

I notice the same shit man, every fucking class i show up 15minutes early we have to wait an xtra 10mins past starting time because half the class is awol, 30 minutes onto a lecture "door flys open"
asians shuffle in 'ching chong ping pow?
>Errr yes this is class ling ling u are late 'ohhh pong ping pikachu'
>yes sit down plz
45 minutes later door flys open nig nogs
'Aye yo hol up sips mc'ds cup is this like the lecture for how to save lives an shit?
>sorry guys ur very late youve missed to much youll have to schedule ano...
-aye sweet sweet nah ill just sit down make sure you mark my attendance teach

Every bloody time.

Attached: y2wcXNJ.jpg (628x504, 29K)

perception of time and comming up with calculating time is one of the foundations of civilisation.
look at theirs... you know enough

This
Not a joke or being mean but in my experience 70% have an issue with abstract concepts like “the future”

Planning for the future requires intelligence and civilization. Niggers don't have that.

Why is Botswana so stupid?

OP is a negro

One of my classes is a philosophy class and all the nignogs dropped out. Every single one. For obvious reasons.
Now the class is exponentially more enjoyable because it's just a bunch of white people debating philosophy, as it should be.

african languages never had a word for time

niggers literally do not comprehend the 4th dimension of reality, they're like goldfish, they don't know about yesterday or tomorrow, in a literal sense

tell them that if they do crime they will be in jail after and they don't understand what you're saying and assume that you are just trying to talk tough on them because you think you're bigger than them, literally

they are not much smarter than an actual animal dog

Being on time is for whitey.

Attached: 1534039014290.png (470x562, 194K)

white man's fault, goy

Landlord
At this point I can just expect a late payment with rent from my black renters. Mexican, white trash, the random Indian all pay on time(within 5 days of due) 9 out of 10 times. And since I give one warning I rarely collect late fees from them. But fuck 9 out of 10 the blacks are always over a week late. Sometimes 2 weeks.
Sample size
4 houses with blacks
2 white trash
2 Mexican groups
1 random Indian guy

Time is racist and is promoted by the white supremacist Nazis who control the media.

>Be me - 4 years
>Have black roommate
>"Hey whitey, im hungry. Let's go to [place]"
>"I can't, Kaaang, I'm supposed to meet someone here in 20 minutes"
>"C'mon whitey, [place] is only 20 minutes away. You have time."
>Cannot understand that it will take at least 40 minutes because I have to drive back
>Cannot understand that getting food is not an instantaneous process and will take even more time

Not our job to babysit stupid apes.

Why would you respond to the meme flag?

it's instinctual

In africa, they had all they could ever want in terms of food, they just had to go out of their huts and hunt or forage, africa just has a dry and wet season and the temperature stays about the same. They had no reason to farm efficiently or preserve their food while the weather was warm and then save for when the weather was cool. They never had to plan out their homes in a way that they would be cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They are creatures of the moment, they don't save up money, they don't plan out their time. It all goes back to what happened in their evolution in africa. They developed large dark bodies fit for the african planes, hunting and foraging for their food as it grew.

>nie vermeld nie Beetsjoeanaland

Attached: bechuanaland commonwealth-postal.jpg (212x300, 22K)

seems like you're only collecting rent from one house in total user

>random Indian guy
There is a meme here somewhere...

>Amren

Stop blaming black people a product of their culture and start blaming black culture a product of black people.

but you need tradition to have culture
violence and parasital behaviour is not tradition

I think you mean start blaming black people for producing black people

>an arbitrary concept invented by the white man

Asians are funny. This one guy was looking for a specific room or something and literally asked me
>ching chong ding dong?
I was like what. Then he got very angry and went away all like
>CHING CHONG DING DONG!
>CHING CHONG DING DONG!
mfw

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x289, 1.12M)

Why do jp posters tend to be so cutting and yet so right so often?

You're the meme flag faggot. This is the only flag that matters in the world. This is an African century. Get used to it. We are the kings and queens of music, art, dance, movies, and comedy.

>time
>arbitrary concept
Get a load of this nigger

lazy and are not long term thinkers

because dumb people breed dumb culture

I think you mean start blaming black culture a product of white people.

It's likely just fallout of a low IQ, OP. Low IQ people tend to have enormous difficulties with ADLs (activities of daily living) that normal people (average IQ of ~100) find, well, just the normal routines of living. Once I figured out the low IQ issue (black Americans have an average IQ of 85, which in the 1950s was labeled as "mental retardation"), then much more of the world became clearer to me.

Attached: 30 Yrs Race IQ Study 3.jpg (633x433, 179K)

0 in mine, yet there are some indians and turks

The 'Colored People' time stereotype is false. It's actually 'Southern People' time, but it just so happens southern culture is more influential over black culture than it is white culture.

Attached: 1537822656323.jpg (444x180, 58K)

Checked and this is the reality. Lack of abstract thinking ability. It’s why they instantly start shooting at cops when confronted. They can’t conceptualize the future. Instead of cooperating and maybe going to jail or whatever, they get themselves killed. Niggers are truly ape brained.

My bad, I was busy sticking my dick into your wife's pussy. She never had a big dick before you see. So it was quite a painful yet very enlightening experience for her.

nigger just face it you are the orc species

Yet it's the orc that fuck all the elf women. Thank you for admitting that your women gravitate towards us as the better species.

Is this your first time around blacks? They have their own ways and are on complete different plane of existence, they do not perceive time and space like whites do,
all races do this its biological and cultural

They are permanent children, raised by single whites and provided for by the welfare state their whole lives (which is to say taxpayer money i.e. working class white men who can’t afdord large families their ownbecaise of taxes). They eat like shit, have fetal alchohol syndrome, incest and nigger genes conspire to make them sluggish, spiteful and contemptuous at the merest hint of authority. They job-hop shit jobs, shittily doing them with no consequence because fuck whitey. They suck in school and bring any nearby whites and Asians down with them. They are failure and excuse sponges. They soak up failure and revel in it. Failure is their religion. They have never once had a civilization of their own. They are glorified walking bushmeat to other glorified walking bushmeat cannibal niggers. Nothing of value was ever created by a nigger. The reason they exist today is sports slavery, music slavery and Democrat votemaking monkey slavery. I could go on.

Fuck niggers.

Raised by single whores* great Freudian slip, you got me, nigger

I own ten. One is under renovation. Usually 2 or 3 bedroom row homes.

lol your wasting your time and i probably am too
im sorry your a nigger

This. Being intelligent and speaking proper English makes you a wannabe white

>muh dik

they are correct about everything, you aren't in your lefty virtue signaling hug box

The only white women blacks get in any large numbers are land whales. It's really nothing to brag about lamar

>(((white people)))

There you go.

Is this loss?

Attached: 1537386055141.gif (931x682, 426K)

Geez, OP. You don't understand how much time it takes to shuffle feet, smack lips, grab crotch, mumble 'muh dick' and walk to the cadence of 'Sheiiit'
Nigger life is rough.

Attached: awoo1517101492012.png (900x1000, 273K)

I'm guessing the other nominees showed up late.

>comedy

nope. You lack the intellect for decent comedy.

Man why are you driving 20 minutes for food?

mad white bois here make me laugh

True story

>Class begins, attendance sheet begins being passed
>Sheboon enters class, chooses seat
>realizes attendance sheet has already passed current seat
>stands up, moves to seat sheet hasn't yet reached
>signs sheet
>leaves

no shame in her negro game

asians are like this to some degree as well. they don't invent things, but they can refine and copy things.

i used to think asians were rude and careless. now i think they have no concept of how their behavior will impact others or cause problems in the present or future. many countries have very strict laws and cultural taboos in place to prevent these behaviors. thailand is full of sexual degeneracy and china is rife with pollution because no laws against these behaviors are enforced. where these laws and taboos are not in place, the asians go just as wild as blacks, but seem more interested in profiting in some way by the leniency. blacks aren't even smart enough to profit from their own bad behavior.

You need to have an inherent understanding of the concept of the future to fully grasp the concept of time. Niggers don't think about the future.

In Africa they literally call it "African time." Which means that the niggers will get there when they get there. And I realized that I have to adapt to African time and just get there when I get there. It's actually kind of liberating. I like Africa, for the most part.

>negroes have such difficulty grasping the concept of time
i thought they had difficulty in grasping the concept of work

The Zulu word for "future" -isikhati- is the same as the word for time, as well as for space. And there exists no word to describe the past.

Their thinking to the past, the present and the future is extremely different from that of real humans.

Attached: 1534600638728.jpg (465x403, 24K)

>Anyone else have experiences involving this?
Every time I purchase drugs

>Who is Dave Chappelle?
>Who is Richard Pryor?
>Who is Eddie Murphy?
>Who is Eddie Griffin, Kevin Hart, Aries Spears, Tracy Morgan, Patrice O'Neal?
We literally invented comedy.

>Invented comedy
>Lists a handful of people who were born last week

Nigger, comedy, like most other things you reap the benefits of today was born in Ancient Greece. By wypipo.

Attached: 1536938288357.jpg (629x504, 51K)

In my experience it’s not just school, it will continue through their (if they have one) career. Another thing I’ve noticed is that a high percentage of women are late a lot as well, but there’s a small minority of workaholic, overachieving, super motivated women that will come in early and work late that sort of balances it out. I’ve yet to meet a single overachieving workaholic nigger.

Safaris can be enjoyable - watching local wildlife in action is interesting.
Tragic there's no native human life there, though.

>names literally all black comedians that arent ooga chaka booga booga wypipo tier bantz
>still less than the fingers on your two hands

WE WUZ COMEDY KANGZ N SHIEEET

>new age comedy niggers
>ayo we invented dis shieet
Whiteys be takin our humors n shiiiieeeet

>Because we don't get help from mommy and daddy to pay rent, make food and generally do what it takes to survive.

Attached: 1519582081409.jpg (767x1024, 188K)

because user, many African languages do not have definitions of time beyond before and after. punctuality according to the white man's mechanical clock is colonialism :^)

Muh dik muhfugga