White men are disadvantaged In terms of dating now

Sad times lads, the Jews managed to turn all women against us. I’ve been out there for months and no one will come near me. I’m so blackpilled, white Women chase after anything black or brown that moves. Non white women as per usual don’t care. It’s over for us, we’re being cucked by the Jews and no one wants us. It’s over. We’re finished.

Attached: BBA45F73-5267-4002-BD00-952A26CE5831.jpg (492x449, 59K)

meme flag

Takes one to know one but the point still stands. We’re fucked.

Bump because it’s true

bump

Sounds like a personal issue you little beta boy. Go improve yourself and don't come back until you're a better man.

Retard

Attached: r1jNAek.png (493x524, 35K)

Kek your probably some scrawny kid.

If your portrayed as a nazi and seen as a nazi start playing your role.

Be an active racist, tell women they need some civilization in their womb whatever.

Hate/Dislike and Attraction are far from opposites.

It’s like your pic is actually commenting on your shill post.

>Sad times lads, the Jews managed to turn all women against us. I’ve been out there for months and no one will come near me. I’m so blackpilled, white Women chase after anything black or brown that moves. Non white women as per usual don’t care. It’s over for us, we’re being cucked by the Jews and no one wants us. It’s over. We’re finished.

t. pic related

Attached: 1517761005053.png (277x564, 301K)

Dunno, I've been having more success as a white guy now, especially with non-white women. Forbidden fruit and all that, I guess.

t. ugly guy lol, this isnt even close to reality. im not even attractive and women of various races flirt with me semifrequently

for all the talk about women only wanting chad, they irl in practice have low as fuck standards, and are basically overwhelmed by even small displays of masculinity

hit the gym, stop being a pussy. in fact forget about the gym, just stop being a pussy

How is it forbidden fruit? Everyone wants you to race mix, pretty much.

meme flag concern troll.

nice try shlomo

Lol
Spic here, try travelling all round the world
White people get girls way easier than my brown ass

kys

I mean white men being demonized makes us more desirable.

this couldn't be further from the truth. the only mixed couples I see are absolute landwhales and trolls with black guys and I live in an area that is like half black.

>Don't come back until you're a better man

Actually, scratch that, don't come back until you can actually consider yourself a man to begin with. We'll worry about making you a better man after that. Baby steps.

>Demoralisation
Sage goes in the options field.

You had a good run whyte boi wez will take it from here.

Oh. Yeah, I'm not a woman so I can't fully grasp that. I've thought about the west hating white men so much that it's somewhat of an afterthought in my mind now, even though it's a very serious problem.

Shit larp. Everyone knows Latinos slay. Especially with white girls. Let’s face our problems head on instead of copeing.

>our

Partially wrong.
On dating apps I am often being hit on by non-white women (blacks and asians, both bad & good looking ones)
Never by white women though, they barely respond to well-thought messages
fucking spoiled bitches
Am I doomed to date a woman of color ?

No wonder no women will touch you, you're a giant fucking faggot trying to blackpill strangers on the internet

Attached: 1531486087851.png (644x800, 15K)

>the jews are the reason I can't get a girlfriend!
whatever helps you sleep at night

>(((hello fellow goyim)))

Attached: 1531379497770.jpg (450x338, 30K)

>now

It has been that way for decades

>Jews managed to turn all women against us
My wife is red pilled. And so are many other women, maybe you should get out and date more, you’d be surprised how many you’d find. BTW ((you)) not being able to court women does not mean society is fucked

Attached: A546AA60-48D7-4D89-94DE-2B5A2B7C31AA.jpg (255x186, 28K)

Why white girls love black and brown men so much?

Better question is, why do you like the idea of this interracial cuck shit so much Shlomo?

Attached: 1532394211718.jpg (760x797, 115K)

hahahaha what a beta faggot.
grow some balls kiddo.

>Bumping
Unironically gas yourself

We are god tier material you idiot. If you have something to offer to woman like sense of security and masculinity she will be with you. If you have career, and you are not complete retard and dont look like pile of shit you can still find a woman. Chad stuff is fucking myth. Only bitches goes for them. Smart girls ussualy are more quiet and you can find them in uni while studying. Do something you faggot. Enough to wank your dick on anime