Does Holodoax suvivers suffer from PTSD?

Those guys give interviews for documentaries or even enjoy their life blaming others, but enjoying it.

I am a 28 yo guy. I ve never been on a concentration camp and I have stay 6 month laying on bed because of my anxiety and barely talk to people or have a miserable normal life without pain.

Wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_Gallery_20181004-093258_1.png (1080x740, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_in_Nazi_concentration_camps
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/10692629/Auschwitz-metal-stamps-used-by-Nazis-for-tattooing-discovered-in-Poland.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holohoax is like winning the lottery, the jews have convinced me of it

sure when you tell a lie long enough you start believing it yourself

Wise words. Also, don't forget that they now have 'inherited trauma' so the holohoax stories will persist for centuries.

Some clearly did. One took LSD therapy and wrote a book about his “visions of Auschwitz” which is regularly quoted here - a daft passage about a man being covered in marmalade and eaten.

But I think at least some of the professional victims are just milking it for money, and not telling the whole truth. They can’t all have met me geek, they can’t all have survived a gassing attempt. (Actually none survived gassings, they had a doctor on hand to make sure they were dead)

Oops autocorrect Mengele, not “me geek”

They literally get paid now for being 'holocaust survivors'

hundreds of millions of dollars has gone to this. Every jew in existence has tried to get that money.

Simple answer yes.
I work as a nurse in a care home and watch after WW2 Gen survivors. Mostly all of them have regressed PTSD from the war. One was in a concentration camp and we have to be careful not to trigger him about being institutionalized now.
They’re a tough people though.

So how they survive those days without trying to commit suicide? Before taking my proxac every 2 days I was thinking about my death to escape reality.

I had a kike English teacher that actually said this. I thought he was joking so I would laugh when he used to say it..

Prove it leaf

Sure mate

The funniest thing about Holohoax tattoos is that Jews are FANTASTIC with numbers, but think we're too stupid to count to 6,000,000

>All the tattoos either have 4 or 5 digits
>The tattoos aren't in hex.

Guess how many death camps with 99,999 inmates you need to equal 6,000,000 (hint: less than all of the camps in Europe)

The ones that survived were tough. Many didn’t. Many killed themselves post war - survivor guilt and ptsd lead to many suicides. The ones still around got through it

You know that not all camps used tattoos?

You know that not all murdered Jews were in camps?

You know they didn’t tattoo the ones they just killed on arrival.

And yet you ask this regarded question...

Hmm. Are you just not thinking this through, or what?

Also they often use letters as well as numbers... so 26 times that... per camp that used them. But most camps didn’t

The Auschwitz umbers were used on,y on inmates taken in as slaves (notthise killed in the gas chambers on arrival) and coded with numbers matching cards read by IBM Hollerith machines.

Since the camp could only hold about 135,000 at maximum capacity and they used letter codes for the different sub camps, it was easy to account for all living inmates at any time. (Numbers were reused when people died)

>11 million dead
>5 digit tattoos
Thinking smiley.jpg

Well, my grandfather (who was in the Royal Navy) got freaked by small spaces (he was ina ship that was torpedoed, in the engine room at the time, I think getting out was a bit more exciting than you might want to experience) He was ok most of the time, but hated lifts. In his last few years his head went, and he was in a home, and he would freak out if they closed the door to his room. It wasn’t that small, but obviously small enough, and enclosed... and he would open the door to any large room he was in if he could. Lifts were totally out of the question. So it seemed to get worse with time.

>thinking the SS tattooed children in Crimea before shooting them
>not really thinking at all.jpg

>10,000,001 of the people killed in the holocaust were children

I have never seen a 6 digit holocaust tattoo. Have you? Willing to share, if you have?

meant to say 7. Would have to be 7 digits if the kills were into the millions. sorry.

Why would you need them?

Auschwitz was the largest camp that used them - but it was three large camps (20k, 50k and 60k capacity) so never needed more than 5 digits

You seem to think they tattooed everyone before killing them. Simply not true.

Also 250,000 killed by Romanians are counted as Holocaust victims even though the Nazis didn’t do it. Hundreds of thousands killed by locals in Latvia, Lithuania Ukraine, Crimea, Belarus also counted.

The best part of half a million Hungarians were killed at Treblinka, Sobibor and Auschwitz on arrival - never tattooed, never needed one.

Very few camps used tattoos. It is just silly to suggest that they tattooed millions or needed to tattoo millions.

All they have to do is tattoo some numbers on their arm (or not, sometimes) and easy money. It's not as if there's records to actually confirm any of this

>thinks the modern re-telling of the "Jews in Egypt" actually happened
sweeeeetieee nooooo

Did I say they tattoo'd everyone? Even if they only tattoo'd one out of every ten or eleven then there should be people with 6 and 7 digit tattoos.

Initially, in Auschwitz, the camp numbers were sewn on the clothes. With the increased death rate it became difficult to identify corpses, since clothes were removed from corpses. Therefore, the medical personnel started to write the numbers on the corpses' chests with indelible ink. Difficulties increased in 1941 when Soviet prisoners of war came in masses, and the first few thousand tattoos were applied to them. This was done with a special stamp with the numbers to be tattooed composed of needles. The tattoo was applied to the upper left part of the breast. In March 1942, the same method was used in Birkenau.[citation needed]

The common belief that all concentration camps put tattoos on inmates is not true. The misconception is because many times Auschwitz inmates were sent to other camps and that is where they were liberated from. They would show a number, but it came from their time at Auschwitz.[1] Metal stamps turned out to be impractical, and later numbers were tattooed with a single needle on the left forearm.

The tattoo was the prisoner's IBM punch card number as the punch card readers improved the efficiency of cataloging, sorting and classifying the prisoners. Sometimes there was a special symbol added: some Jews had a triangle, and Romani had the letter "Z" (from German Zigeuner for "Gypsy"). In May 1944, the Jewish men received the letters "A" or "B" to indicate particular series of numbers. For unknown reasons, this number series for women never began again with the "B" series after they had reached the number limit of 20,000 for the "A" series.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_in_Nazi_concentration_camps

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/10692629/Auschwitz-metal-stamps-used-by-Nazis-for-tattooing-discovered-in-Poland.html

only if they kept a running register of aevery prisoner int eh entire system adn numbered them accordingly.

Only Auschwwitz used tatoos. they used letters as well as numbers. they reused numbers when people died.

they had no need for numbers that high because they didn't have millions of people in Auschwitz at one time.

all the other millions killed in other places did not have tattoos.

it really isn't difficult

I trust any source that includes "for unknown reasons..."

Shows really well researched journalism.

>the camp numbers were sewn on the clothes. With the increased death rate it became difficult to identify corpses, since clothes were removed from corpses.

I'm not even going to read past that. Like, write the number down before you take the clothes off the corpse, like wtf man. Any excuse for why only a handful of "survivors" have these number tattoos. You people are sick.

not to mention, going to all this trouble to number and catalogue people you were either going to kill soon or work to death. Makes my bullshit detector go crazy.

When I visited Aushwitz, most of it was made out of cardboard. Go figure.

When the Jew is oppressing and extorting your volk, you cannot just stand there, you have to make difficult choices.

Sounds like you need to go beg for money on the Bolivian streets like your fellow argentinian people.

Attached: 86630C1A-36F6-494A-96D3-AC485DFCA8E9.jpg (750x422, 67K)

>five figure serial number
How again were they supposed to have 6 million victims when all the serial numbers you'll ever see have five figures? Were there a thousand Auschwitzes in Poland?

>[citation needed]
Did you even read it before you quoted it?

you do know that the IBM cards held records of their profession and skills, and that auschwitz was a huge slave labour camp that served the needs of many factories around it, making rubber and oil from coal, uniforms, munitions, vehicle parts, and other vital war industries.

they had farms (manned by slaves) and a research unit trying to grow other plants that rubber could be extracted from. The workers were treated fairly badly, for the most part, but those with special skills necessary to the war effort were looked after reasonably well. they even upped the rations when too many died from starvation and they could not replace the trained workers quickly enough.

so the Nazis were not just randomly cruel or randomly assigning work. they did clearly intend to kill all the jewish workers eventually, when the war was won, but thre were thousands of non jews there as well.

it was not a simple holding camp for people waiting to die. it was not a simple matter of them just being worked to death like donkeys.

yes they murdered the useless eaters, the children, the old, the unskilled women, and men, they did not need, on arrival. but the others were selected for labour, and the Germans wanted to efficiently keep track of them

what are you going to write on the corpse with? they had not invented sharpies.

or do you think that when a guard beat a man to death he should then have made a note of the number?

read the thread idiot.

only Auschwits tatooed numebrs, no others were tatooed.

so only the less than a million who were through Auschwitz as slaves (not those killed on arrival in gas chambers) would need tattoos, adn they used letter and symbol codes as well, so they could have multiples of those five figures

Plus basically any jew that lived at the time is considered a "survivor" even if they moved to New York in 1935

yes. So what? in comparison to the shit posted by deniers which never has any citations, and no factual backup at all, this is scholarship of the highest order.

but if you want me to be your private researcher and check everything for you on the entire internet, you are going to have to start paying me.

For Anxiety, practice mindfulness, meditate maybe everyday for 10 minutes, and try out NoFap (or semen retention).

i can feel the wool from here, tell me sheep which a-rab touched your bum today

Same here. I’m a holocaust survivor and I am only in company of holocaust survivors every day. We’re all miserable and need money to compensate for it.
We are very poor and traumatized, we just need money. Please and never forget the six million souls that perished on that tragic evening and think of the children ooooooy veeeeey!

tell me which one of those points you disagree with and why.

"If you want research, ou are going to pay me..." Are you joo?
>
>yes. So what? in comparison to the shit posted by deniers which never has any citations, and no factual backup at all, this is scholarship of the highest order.
>but if you want me to be your private researcher and check everything for you on the entire internet, you are going to have to start paying me.

Lol... Jew spotted :)

So what you're saying is that the germans where so hardcore about record keeping that the used punch cards and a catalogue system to keep track of people they were just going to kill or work to death, but it was totally routine for them to also kill random prisoners and strip them naked before anyone could write their ID down on a note pad? It was totally cool and they didn't get reprimanded or anything.

>Oy vey! While I was in Auzwhwitz waiting for the nazis to try and gas me a thrid time, Adolf Hitler himself would sneak into my bunk every night to deep throat my 13 and 1/2 inch jewish cock. 6,000,000 potential Jewish children were murdered everytime he swallowed my load! Why won't you believe me, you filthy goyim!?

Why the fuck does every single account of the holocaust sound like ridiculous horse shit?

>Are you joo?
no, but I don't work for idiots for free.

he wants me to look up citations for him? when he comes and cuts my lawn, maybe

No. It's that someone made an obvious edit on the page that has zero evidence, basically made a lamp shade made from kike skins claim.
Go croak you fucking frog.

Confidentiality I can’t. There’s enough of them still alive who you could talk to if you really wanted.
A lot who survive into their 90’s death rattle HARD and hold on until they’re completely emancipated. There’s a weird silent honour in that kind of zest for life...

starting to see baby boomers coming into care, they’re the worst. Complain about any kind of pain to get PRN’s and want 1:1 care constantly. They treated their bodies like shit and don’t maintain physical health well enough to sustain independent activities of daily living. Boomers are going to bankrupt the Canadian health care system.

>Why the fuck does every single account of the holocaust sound like ridiculous horse shit?

because you only ever get exposed to the ridiculous ones. it is only the professinal storytellers, who by now don't even remeber the truth, they jsut tell the story, which ahs changed and built over time, so they added other bits, things they heard, things they picked up from other people, things they half rememebred, adn weave them all together. but they are not always good story tellers, so their stories sound like shit.

and yes, the Nazis used IBM card punch machines to track jews, adn to run the train timetables, adn to track workers. they had a complete census for all professions and skills for the entire german workforce. including jews. . If they wanted fifteen watchmakers with experience in goldsmithing, they could runt he cards adn find them.

look up "IBM and the Holocaust " you can get a PDF if you like for free at various sites - it is well worth reading.

and it wasn't that they killed ans stripped them. it was that the uniforms became ragged, and when people died, in barracks from cold and starvation and disease, they didn't want to go in and pick over their rags to find the number and make a note of it. If it existed. If the clothes had not already been taken by some other prisoner to supplement their own rags.

just use your imagination for a few minutes, if you have one, and you can think of a dozen ways in which it would be difficult to keep track of prisoner numbers.

>'inherited trauma'

Is that an actual claim?

Attached: Baby.jpg (645x613, 54K)

Generally WW2 survivors I meet don’t like talking about the war, they just freak out when their minds slip and they’re alone in the dark.
PTSD gets worse with cognitive decline because your brain stops reasoning. You see it with rape, abuse and trauma too.

Jews still getting triggered remembering the one time in their history they were forced to actually work.

Birkenau is of course the Auschwitz camp 3 (Auschwitz-Birkenau)

So someone claims this was used in Auschwitz (meaning only camp 1? which had 20K inmates?) and then someone suggests it was also used in Camp 3 (Auschwitz Birkenau) but this needs citation.

since I am not a professional historian with expert knowledge of the subject, I saw, that is intereting. Was it only used in camp 1? which restricts the numebr of people it would ever have been used on further, and which means the people saying "why not 7 figure numbers" are even further BTFO, or (since the article also talks about it being used in the womens camp, which from what I can find was part of the Birkenau complex) is the article right about it being used at Birkenau?

if the women's camp was part of Birkenau (not camp 1) then yes, it is correct.

perhaps, from your great reading and scholarship on the matter, and your in depth research, you can help us with this conundrum

also, it is hardly the same as the lampshade story (which by the way, may be based on fact... one may have been made, but it is unproven)

KEK

Attached: 1537035513233.jpg (555x312, 34K)

I always wonder at the mindset of people who make this claim. Like jewish tailors, cobblers, watchmakers, even diamond cutters and jewelers, never actually worked. Jewish peasants on farms never worked. No jew has ever done any work, ever.

what planet are you from?

joke
jōk/Submit
noun
a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
"she was in a mood to tell jokes"
synonyms: funny story, jest, witticism, quip; More
verb
make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.
"she could laugh and joke with her colleagues"
synonyms: tell jokes, crack jokes; More

Shalom rabbi.

stop being a pussy then.

THere was an article or something that said “holocaust trauma” made it’s way into dna or something and is going to be passed down to their offspring

Honestly I think that the concentration camps were greatly varied (based on year/location) and the camps were probably better overall than living in a city like Warsaw during the war. I don’t think the attacks were a good time for any citizen though.
I’m just saying from my experience with survivors the PTSD is real.

>So how they survive those days without trying to commit suicide?
They are the only suicide rate in recorded history comparable to trannies
High enough to weed out the weak, not enough to stop the vocal "oppressed" ones

joke: humorous remark, something funny

you failed.

Just because you're a humorless cunt, doesn't mean it wasn't funny.

Attached: whysosalty.gif (480x320, 678K)

If it makes you feel better the war ended in 1945, so someone born at the very end of the war would be 73. Anyone who remembers the war will be dead in like 10-20 years tops.

>Just because you're a cunt, doesn't mean it was funny.

fixed that for you

Lol more like
>just because I’m a cunt doesn’t mean I don’t think I’m funny

I know you are but what am I.

Attached: 110107peeweeherman1.jpg (210x305, 14K)

Attached: 1533665768105.jpg (595x822, 148K)

Attached: 1533214106527.jpg (1024x758, 215K)

Attached: 1532436397638.jpg (552x621, 44K)

Well, you see... Hanz beat the filing cabinet to death and threw it out the window. It's a thing that happens. We were going to re-record everything but the Jews ran off with the paperwork to supplement their nest building. It's a thing that happens, just ask frenchie. He'll tell you.

Attached: 1533210156782.png (682x607, 572K)

Attached: 1533784679388.jpg (1096x1600, 523K)

Not surprised. Bet he was born on the titanic too.

Attached: 1534242297610.jpg (970x710, 243K)

He was also raped by Brett Kavanaugh #beLIEvewaman

Attached: 1533214593255.jpg (1380x1080, 342K)

Attached: 1533211493304.jpg (987x1024, 222K)

Attached: 1533351268677.jpg (1080x1265, 932K)

Why would schoolbooks in the 1940s and fifties have numbers of people traced by the International Tracing service in the 1970's.

"this document" is the number of people of German citizenship traced by the ITS. There are later versions of it with updated numbers (which does not mean that more people died at the camps in the 1980s, jus tthat more names were traced).

the red cross have said that these are not totals for deaths. not only that but they are clearly not death totals for the entire holocaust since they only mention 13 camps, out of the thousands of camps tha tte nazis ran, adn do not mention Treblinka, Sobibor, Chelmno or Belzec, which were major camps. The Auschwitz number is also over 20,000 less than teh number of deaths recorded int eh Death Books, which only cover under two years of Auschwitz Camp 1 - out of five years of operation, and not covering the much larger Monowitz and Birkenau camps. (camps 2 dn 3) or the dozens of sub camps.

so anyone thinking these are actually death totals for the holocaust would be sadly mislead. they are nothing of the kind.

they are almost as irrelevant as any random set of numbers from a telephone book.

but I would be very interested to see one of these alleged books from the school, and to know what they really said, and what their sources were.

because it certainly was not the Red Cross, who have never issued a number, and say they have no means of knowing as they had no access to most of the camps.

actual World Almanac page from 1948 - uncropped

read the bit underlined in red.

Attached: world almanac 1948 uncropped.jpg (1325x1081, 698K)

Relax Schlomo, nobody believes your Jew lies anymore. You don't have to get yourself so worked up for nothing.

Attached: 1532436649477.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

actual World Almanac 1949 page uncropped

your graphic is cropped to be deceptive.

it also suggests not a single jew died in 15 years... why would that be. because it was the same data in 1948 as 1939 by any chance?

yes that would be it.

Attached: 1949 census data.jpg (3960x3060, 3.67M)

why does Jow Forums say it's good that hitler killed 6 gorririon, but when a jew mentions holocaust Jow Forums say it's a hoax?
what is this double think? Reminds me more of leftists than reasonable beings I think you are.

six digit, yes
seven, no
really makes you think, does it?

Attached: Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg (702x395, 30K)

>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: 1533663071147.jpg (2000x7008, 1.37M)

Attached: 149.jpg (500x424, 76K)

No they suffer from Posttraumatic Zyklon D.

PTZD for short.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

this is full of kike cringe

Why don't these holocaust tattoos go up to 6 million?

Because they one gave Jews rad tattoos in like two camps.

Attached: 14FFAA5D-C660-4D66-9E1D-7EFA9C61B534.jpg (877x726, 244K)

That would make sense if Poland only had one death camp.

oi vey goy. I was 43 years old when I first went into a concentration camp. I survived 6 gassings because bodies would fall on top of me and block the gas. Shoah after Shoah. Now I am 118 years old and people are denying the holohoax.. I mean holocaust!

Attached: 893.jpg (990x990, 102K)

Attached: jesus_facepalm.jpg (604x483, 40K)

how many times are you going to post this shit when I have already pointed out all the flaws in it?

you know this is shit, but still post it, so that means you are a liar. plain and simple,

have you no self respect?

Look Schlomo, nobody believes your Jew lies anymore. Why do you think that you can come to pol of all places and convince people who have actually researched this topic to believe your pilpul and kvetching? Sad Rabbi.

Attached: 1532889125478.jpg (1524x1262, 513K)