AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK DO US INNOCENT KERALITE SOUTH INDIANS GET PUT TOGETHER WITH THESE CREEPY...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK DO US INNOCENT KERALITE SOUTH INDIANS GET PUT TOGETHER WITH THESE CREEPY STREETS sHITTING UGLY NORTH AND CENTRAL INDIANS and pakis, im not anti-india or anything even with the massive cultural and language differences but sometimes i feel like a good portion of the country need to be fuckin purged and i know where to start (the bright red section)

Attached: 2012_Poverty_distribution_map_in_India_by_its_states_and_union_territories.svg.png (2000x2203, 1.02M)

>we only shit in the streets and beaches HALF as much REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 21521176144_a79edf755a_b.jpg (1024x660, 257K)

look at the bottom left potato nigger, if we were independent we would be japan level

Attached: 271.jpg (652x627, 294K)

That's all Mexico that has nothing to do with me

You realise the bright red section is you, what you mean to say is dark red you dumb poo

Lose the meme flag or you're not even in India, dickhead.

>80%
Lmao have you been to Japan?
They have the greatest toilets in the world

Keep dreaming rajesh

i am the white section south left dumbfuck, also fuck do you mean by dark red and bright red you retarded leprecon ?

my state is superior to your shithole even with india weighing us down faggot chink

Attached: 1497176250123.png (1578x1738, 715K)

Nice comprehension you absolute retard, superpower 2030, aye?
Which is the brighter red in this picture?

Attached: 1f4517b567f7efa757f2a87bf04a02da8bb2095150ed229cf5636db28f1816d8.png (900x600, 3K)

>Memeflag
>Not realizing all shitskin nations het HDI bonus because white people OP.

>implying that pic and my map uses red in the same way
>implying bright red on my map isnt shitholes and the darker red arent absolute shitholes
get off the whisky ginger cuck

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

ഉമ്പുവോ മൈരെ

Crack a book, if you can find one.

dark skinned dravidians are superior to light skinned northern indians. that's an axiom, my friend

>Muh whit ppl
LMAO nigga we dont get shit from you cucks ,us keralites build ourselves this way because we were under Muslim and European influence less than the other cucked provinces,

Attached: literacy-rate-in-india-map.jpg (800x898, 137K)

>implying north Indian street shitters are lighter than keralites
absolute st8

Attached: kerala masterrace compared to others.png (1000x250, 418K)

Chill the fuck out, most of your state’s development is due to remittances from sandnigger nations and tourism.

Compare yourself to Karnataka or Maharashtra, most of the development their comes from their industrial capacity. We’re going to beat you in a few years down the line.

I agree on the Hindi niggers part. Hindi niggers are a cancer and need to be purged or at least be castrated. While we were busy killing wh*tes trying to keep the Maratha Confederate alive these niggers got themselves readily colonised by the eternal A*glo. Good that half of Hindi niggers ended up in Pakistan and now rape wh*te women in Bongistan.

what language are you typing in right now brainlet

Fertility rate of India by state

Attached: 82B3737D-44CA-4049-939C-5270CDFD4CA6.jpg (2150x1535, 307K)

>We were under Muslim and European occupation less than other parts of India

C O L O N I Z E D

>France TFR: 2.01
>Maharashtra TFR: 1.8

>mfw frog eater cucks can outbreed is Marathi BVLLS

Attached: 9770780B-0C5B-498D-92FE-8556F8513C37.jpg (263x560, 26K)

Yea Marathas and most Indians at the top north and north east are based as fuck but something needs to be done about bimaru hindi faggots. every negative stereotype about Indians in the world are due to them and they weigh the country down way too much

R E V E R S E C O L O N I Z E D.
Heck, the Ganga only passes through Hindi states. The rest of the country doesn’t have a special relation to that river.

Whenever I see some wh*te faggot posting Ganga shit (literally) as a way to offend me, it just feels weird. It’s like calling a German a gypsy. It’s almost retarded kek

Attached: C2A5B168-EC7B-4648-84DF-91909C3103FD.jpg (1242x1554, 503K)

I always heard that Dravidians are subhuman compared to the Aryan Indians.

yea its pretty much like blaming french, Germans and English for what Albania and Romania is doing which is fucked up since we probably need to have these bimaru faggots with us if we want to stand against china too

>Muh arein superiority
Both the states in the south and way at the north are doing great, the mutt subhumas are the problemalso pic related is a keralite Dravidian guy that posts here does he look subhuman to you?

Attached: indian from pol.jpg (1862x1688, 600K)

You do realize 'North' is diverse right? I mean Delhi, haryana and Punjab are richer that south Indian states. Also the state which showed most improvement in last 20 years was Rajasthan. Cowbelt niggers aren't the only north Indians.

every commie kerala pig is going to be slaughtered and thrown in the western ocean

Mate, Punjab’s economy is still heavily agrarian, and Haryana has a track record of brutal rapes and sexual assaults.

Not saying rape and sexual harassment doesn’t happen in the South, but I got a sister so I guess her opinion counts, she’s travelled across the country, and the only places she faced actual sexual harassment (groped) was in Delhi, Patna and Kanpur while travelling on the bus. You ask most women of your family where they feel freer to travel and the answer would always be either Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Surat, Ahmedabad or some other South/West Indian city.

The sex ratio in those states is abysmal as well. Last time I checked Haryana was at 870 females per 1000 males. That’s literally destabilisation-fuel

I could Guess Rajasthan is doing their job, Jaipur is a decently planned city. But yeah, besides UP and Bihar, the rest have hope. Even Jharkhand fares better after the separation from Bihar.