Still believe in skydaddies Jow Forums?

Still believe in skydaddies Jow Forums?

Attached: 14468668_1426162654078009_6119102560617381277_o.jpg (1234x1234, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm4GtxOOqeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes....because the alternative is Satan.

But but but....nope.....nope its Satan...just shut up with your new age, trans humanist bullshit cause thats Satan too.

it is really that simple, every haughty little thought of human supremacy and the denial of God is literally Satan.

Stop sucking Satan's cock already.

Attached: 004a74e8a18672d49f3642a41bdfe3294b9eda4824e824b3495fd026465d8c2f.png (1125x2001, 1020K)

We can't expect god to do all the work

So you're saying Satan has the ability to be more powerful than god?

How is god all powerful, and controlling of everything if the devil is able to take control and power away from him?

Wow thanks Reddit youve opened my eyes.

Millions of people don't need a structured set of guidelines built around family and helping your community. You're right. We'll be much better without religi.... Oh shit

Attached: 1538255014714.jpg (515x768, 75K)

Yep, too many people have the wrong mind set when it comes to God. All non believers arguments are always based around how God owes them something, god doesnt owe anyone shit, deal with it

yeah. mostly because that image was made by someone who apparently never heard of something called restraint and patience. He promised mankind free will, and that's what we got. Earth is man's domain, and his to rule, for a time.
The game is ending soon though, or it feels like it is, and when it does God will come down and judge us for what good we've done, what harm we caused.
This.
Satan only has the power you give him. He's literally nothing without it. All he has is a voice.

Free will.
also god has removed his hand from this land, we re set up and being prepared for the end of days

What if it doesn't matter. If God is real, and this entire reality is a test or learning experience. Then what difference does it make if a child is raped, or of somebody kills a lot of people.
I think of it like the old game WOW. PVP happens, it is part of the game design. The game masters don't step in just because you got ganked.

I'm not even a believer but this argument is bullshit

>When you realize atheists are always wrong

Attached: 1537800802241.png (722x622, 33K)

if a child is raped, but is supported by believers and the child believes himself, the child may grow up to be a strong-willed person, shaped by difficulties. he may even forgive the rapist.

>not comprehending Christianity to this, incredible, degree

user this is embarrassing for all of us

jungle ape is too low IQ to fathom the concept of a superior intelligence, what's new?

God does indeed rape. The church is all about converting boys into gays because their God, Jesus, is gay

Attached: 1530062821837.jpg (999x708, 125K)

Perspective

Attached: 1102002045_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 313K)

Oh look
It's baby's first free will thread
How cute

Attached: sherlockholmesgetaloadofthis.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

>Jews atheists and "american bhuddists" aka hippie west coast fags all voted clinton
who would have thought.

>bad thing happens
>see no God
>good thing happens
>n-n-no that's not God either

And you're right, all signs point toward God stepping on the gas. Go time is near

Well if god is everywhere and satan is always confined to one place at a time what does that tell you about god?

Your perception of reality only seems realer than reality itself. Everything is bullshit and nothing really matters in life other than your own

you're mentally ill

>If you see a man with long hair in the streets, then hairdressers are either indifferent, impotent, or imaginary.
See how retarded you are?

>if the devil is able to take control and power away from him?

>imagines being this up my own ass that I think I can second guess the power of God with an 8th grade debate class strategy.

You're so woke dude.

There’s a reason God doesn’t intervene with us the same reason we don’t intervene in the affairs of microorganisms

No, but it is better if npcs do. Keeps the retards from being destructive/self-destructive

Because he holds all the cards, I know people who's lives are perfectly fine that dont believe and still swear to a higher power like "if God were real he would have given me this or that" how selfish of people to demand luxurys out of life from a higher creator to satisfy their human materialistic needs.

i honestly think theyres a difference between NOT believing in God and being an atheist, this is usually the democrat voter and NOT believing in God but still believing in the power of religion for cultural identification and social cohesion

for example I don't think there's a literal God, so I would be an ATHEIST but I would identify myself as a Catholic, because that's the faith of my parents, and their parents' parents. It is the culture that I was raised with, and it is the culture I will raise my children with.

Thoughts?

The kid was probably begging for it.

Or maybe the rape is a blessing in disguise? /s

I'm so sick of when people say this about bad things. Fuck off.

Attached: hhhm.png (498x497, 164K)

This user gets it.
Earth is a no intervention zone .... for a time.

Satan + his (((tribe))) went buck wild here, oligarchy slave farm.

>durr, everything that disagrees with kike on a stick being almighty, that I only believe in cause Constantine forced it on europe, is the imaginary bad guy I believe in.
fuck off kike

>God gave me free will now I am not responsible for any of my actions
>This proves that free will is a bad thing and god is evil
doesn't work like that

I love all the skydaddies user. They always have the best dicks.

>I want to be worship bot#97263 without free will so kids don't get raped

He gave us free will, it's not his primary concern to correct us in this life but to judge us eternally

>he offers me eternity in paradise for unpleasant 80 years, worse than hitler!!!!

I've got a real question, Might get lucky and have a few intelligent Jow Forumsers online see my question.

Satan seems like a pretty smart guy, comes up with new ideas using critical thinking. But wouldn't Satans best play be not doing anything at all? No one would have anyone to fight against, no fear in the world then. So if Satan actually existed this would be his move in the great game of life. Personally i believe we have just created and choose to give a name to identify thoughts of steal, kill and destroy come into our minds. I believe they start to grow the more we fail in life. The more we fail without learning and understanding why so we can try again to redeem ourself. Its always the guys who have slowly failed then eventually fail big time who commit horrible acts of evil.

Attached: 65675.jpg (236x294, 17K)

>Mom, why has an earthquake wiped our family from the face of earth and only we two remain?
>free will

Attached: HS5rnnI.jpg (680x598, 55K)

So you want to be a robot with all free thought, action taken away.
>How dumb are you OP?

OP = NPC

Go back to Jow Forumsatheism

Attached: 1538448309132.jpg (640x789, 153K)

I think this is a fair analogy if you take our bodies as just being avatars for our soul. What happens to our bodies is just simply inconsequential if the soul is eternal.

Free will

Luke 17:2
It were better for him, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should scandalize one of these little ones.

Everything that God does is according to his plan. Maybe that kid who was raped decides to be an investigator and maybe saves 1000s of other kids from getting raped because he didn't want them to go through the same thing he did.

High IQ post. I agree.

You certainly worded it better than me. Also, many religions, including early Christians believe in reincarnation. If reincarnation is true, truly you just respawn and start over.

> thinks God is his personal army

OR it was a good thing the child was raped. Checkmate

God rules over all.
Satan merely gets empowered by man and his sin.

Except he's not smart. He's humanity's biggest and sorest loser of all time.
God allowed him to carry out his rebellion to its full extent and he still got his ass whupped.
He knows he's lost. He knows that Jesus already defeated death. He just wants to attack Gods children and cause as much pain and suffering because he cant do diddly squat to God.
Satan is God's 'exhibit A' as to why it's completely fruitless to try and piss in the wind and not get wet.

Satan isnt intelligent, hes really dumb and slow, but operates on a plane the avg person doesnt get and easily manipulates people in ways they dont get, like cutting a random wire in a rednecks car. Also a lot of christian writing was modified by the catholics to simplify things for the peasants as to relate more to them which is what youre reffering to in the latter part. Tldr yes and no depending on if you read orthodox christian writings

>I identify myself as a Catholic
>doesn't believe in god
My thoughts are that your position doesn't make any sense.

We'll if you believe in free will instead of genetic determinism then it's pretty easy to understand. Read some St. Augustine you pleb.

Where did people get the idea that God always steps in for every bad thing that happens?

Attached: hES2pEmg.png (450x552, 726K)

Another dun fact, Satan was often a very comedic character in early medival times before shit started getting real bad

If Hillary Clinton allows children to be raped we call her evil and put her in jail.
If God allows children to be raped you call it wonderful and suck god's dick even harder.
You are the bullshit here.

>can't spell Buddhist
>thinks his opinion matters
Nope

This implies that the suffering should be prevented. Can you explain why it should be prevented?

Christianity is a bit silly, claiming we are children of god and not some faggots who do yoga to evolve and become rightful spiritual citizens.

>silly
>gives us consciousness
>domain over the animals and the Earth
>silly

It's not their fault. They're clinically brain damaged

Attached: the original brainlets.png (468x583, 238K)

No.
We are God, and we are Satan.
Yin-Yang.
Alpha and Omega.
The manifestations of God and Satan lie in the greater consciousness, which rests in the electric universe, and everyone's part of it.

On!y someone as worthless as youself would lower god to the position of your absentee father.you
People like you never really grow up.

Children raped and tortured to death on a daily basis
>but muh god doesn’t interfere with earth

Pretty sunset/cute babies/beating traffic etc
>oh thank god!
>heaven is real oooh muh jesus
>let go let god
>let jebus take the wheel
>go to church or he’ll be mad
>10 commandments

Fuck man, i know the importance of religion on a society, specifically Christianity, but shit you guys gotta start figuring out how to stop contradicting yourself all the damn time

Yoga is a very cool story about how humanity regressed evolutively and you practice yoga (the hindo aryan spirituality, do not forget) to evolve and go back to the kingdom of light.

It's for aryans and shiet.

Atheist here.

"God" gave "his" people free will. Free will and self determination is key and is what christians fall back on when all other arguments fail.

>he’s neither evil indifferent impotent nor imaginary.
Ftfy

yes.

Rape is an evil act. The devil caused evil. Not god. Amazing how you can deny god exists in the same sentence you acknowledge the presence of evil.

why would a male god care what happens to women?

Looks like OP is taking his very first Intro to Philosophy course

What if God is testing the child?

This. The only thing promised is salvation in the afterlife.

If I'm making a story, and nothing bad ever happens. Does it work?
Just like writers create compelling villains and horrible situations without being evil themselves, so does God for the sake of the story.
You can think it's unfair, just like a character in a novel can complain about the writers decisions in a way.

These type of logical setups about God lack imagination regarding the conclusions.

You're applying human's morals to God.

Imagine being able to simplify the world around you to this degree. It’s amazing, Christcucks think that everything that isn’t the correct interpretation of theirholy book is Satan
Ancient Greek art? Satan
Animals? Satan
Hinduism? You best believe it’s satan
You probably lead a miserable fucking life

Fpbp

That's the hardest pill for me to swallow. The only reason I can't be religious
>inb4 muh sky paradise

Stop pretendig you can posdibly figure out what goes in in an omniscient, omnipotent diety's mind.

Seriously, it makes you look deceptive at best and reddit teir at worst.

I wasn't aware that we are responsible for how sunsets and babies look

>let's see if Little Sarah still has the faith after local vagrant gets her alone
:/

Satan isn't more powerful t han God. God created the Universe and Satan. God is very patient and gave Man free will. We can do good or bad. In the end we'll be rewarded or damned.

Why do bad things happen? Because pain makes us grow. You'll never know how strong you are or learn any lessons if you never have any problems. Plus your boring.

Look at Paris Hilton. Stupid and Vain.

Satan's best play in history was to convince everyone he doesn't exist. It's not in his nature to do nothing at all because he seeks dominion over all.

What if the child is actually an NPC?

The scope of your argument is very shallow.
>kids get raped, therefore no god

So that means you don't believe in karma, or the idea that you effect your environment. So you are a sociopath.

>Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins.
Okay for God, though, I guess.

A bit further
Theyre applying animal instincts to morality
Most people are amoral by not giving a fuck or not thinking hard enough

>you have no choice over anything
>can still choose to blame god
pick one you mentally handicapped atheist faggot.

It's the other way around. Evil is smart, he is you but smarter.
The entire difficulty about Evil is that you can't outsmart it, so you can't defeat it in the intellectual realm. There is no reasoning or logical process that can truly help you overcome the evil intent. You need the help of God to do it, that's the idea at least.
There is Evil in the world and the only one that can help you is God IF you can ask him honestly from the bottom of your heart to reach him, something that cannot be forced nor faked. You do it for real, or you continue in a world of darkness.

>something bad happens
None of God's business
>something good happens
Thank God!

The problem with discussions about God, is that he is omnipotent. You can make a valid argument for any action of his because of that.
All you'd have t o say is:
>lmao dude, God is omnipotent, you are not supposed to understand his actions with your inferior brain

It's only atheists that spread this lie. Man brought evil upon himself by disregarding Gods command in the garden of Eden. It broke the world in manner that God could not fix easily, so he made plan. Jesus Christ is the key to that plan.

Ask not what God can do for you, ask what ye can do for God instead.

>atheism

Attached: Virtual euphoria.jpg (897x619, 169K)

God/Satan are the same entity.

Left hand path
Right hand path

This.
>I prayed but didn't win the lottery
>god's not real >:[

It's like they're getting mad at a friend that said they'd help them move but backed out the morning of.
No where in my studies have I found a clause stating God grants wishes like a genie.

Attached: argument.jpg (669x960, 141K)

Well, if something like God truly exist. How could you possibly understand it?

^This
Satan simply wants to drag as many souls as he can to hell alongside him.
He knows he's doomed and is incredibly butthurt over mankind being able to have eternal life through Jesus' sacrifice.

However, I disagree with the whole 'satan is dumb' thing. He's deceived billions of people into believing his lies, and is the main reason we live in a fallen world. I believe he is extremely cunning and intelligent.
Don't forget that in the End Times, even God's chosen ones will be deceived by the ennemy's tricks, and many christians will accept the antichrist as their savior.

Do not underestimate the devil

Attached: And no wonder_for Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.jpg (301x462, 67K)

Your silly ignorant picture ignore the situation we are in, the religion you attempt to mock teach that God allow evil to happen because it is required in order for us to have free will.

If you want to mock you need to understand first, if not you just look like a ignorant fool screaming bullshit to yourself on the sideline

I believe in something more realistic.

Attached: Azatoth.jpg (1480x2000, 391K)

You can ask god for guidance. But nothing is learned if he gives you a free ride

That's like a battered wife fearing that without her abusive husband she'd be starving naked in the streets somewhere after a considerable ammount of time of him telling her she's a worthless piece of shit who should be thankful that he continues to put up with her

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm4GtxOOqeI