How can I raise my daughter not to be a degenerate leftist? Is it really inevitable at this point...

How can I raise my daughter not to be a degenerate leftist? Is it really inevitable at this point? I just love her so much that I would never be able to forgive myself if she turns out to be one of them.

Attached: 1517293591055.jpg (1536x2048, 162K)

> Is it really inevitable at this point?
Fuck no.
Just treat her as a child. Don't be a liberal pussy who allows everything. Set some expectations. Teach her stuff. Spend time.

Do you really need to come to Jow Forums to know this shit?

My parents psyopsd me into the thinking they were commies for until I was 21 they wanted me to rebel against their ideas in my puberty and go full against their ideas to turn into a fascist and it worked am full fascist rn bc got psyopsd by parents

that's a good question. i never really thought about it. i wonder if there are any good studies on this.

Raise her in church and around conservative minded people her age if you can. Lead by example. Women are emotional and will follow a crowd. It's up to you to guide her towards a decent crowd while she's young. Also do right wing activities. If you were an ameriburger I'd say do things like shoot, attend Christian and community events that whites attend but I don't know how things are in Brazil. If you have the time and money and ability to acquire 2 or 3 firearms do it and train your kids and have fun with them. Be a good father. I have very positive memories of my dad teaching me about guns. It stuck in my head and I'm super pro 2a. It's an anecdote but I know a guy who's daughter was raised around firearms in a positive way and she loves to shoot which is something that's almost exclusively a right wing thing in the US. Good luck. You're in my prayers.

Government funded and run schools are entirely out of the question. Either private or home school.

Raise her with religious values and don't be too strict. Trying to indoctrinate your child into any ideology is fucking lame and a good way for her to have 0 friends. All of daddies little girls turn into cock slobbing whores anyways so yours may aswell be the nicest one out there

Fill her with guilt and disgust about her own nature, so that she grows up projecting what she denies about herself on to others. That ought to make her an uptight, prudish, pilgram, err I mean good christian

Stefan Molyneux is probably a good start.

Make her go to the gym and workout

get her /out/ so she can climb and run and learn to control her body and get her interested in reading non-fiction at a young age before she gets wrapped up in fantasies.
She's going to be her own woman one day, trying to control her might fuck her up and she'll look for the antithesis of you to control her to spite you (because she never learned to control herself)

Church girls turn out to be the biggest whores. It's not as simple as just religiously repressing them, because they'll react against it as soon as they have a shred of freedom. You have to mentally condition them to have the same values as you. Once they're capable of reasoning, they must "discover" these values themselves and conclude that they are correct, in a carefully curated environment that you've provided. The most effective indoctrination is when the subject doesn't even realize they're being indoctrinated.

And all of this must happen before they reach college age, with the bulk of the groundwork laid before high school. That's when the leftists and degenerates really start laying on the propaganda. A good mindset to instill in her is contempt for the system; it's a lot harder to swallow propaganda from an organization that disgusts you.

... then shit with her.

/out/ and sports are a good start, in a way that being with the foots on the ground she doesn't fantasize about some latest jewish trick(videogames, shitty boybands, fagbook, latest iphone..).
Also what above anons said, lead by example and don't loose your shit on your wife, you two need to be a team so good luck with that first.
She'll turn to you in some late teen phase so better be there and redpill her. Take her to your country fiestas or what have you.
Show her Jow Forums when she's ready ;)

Nah dude you're wrong. Don't get me wrong, there are some absolute church whores but overwhelmingly church women tend to be more sexually conservative. They might have premarital sex with their youth group boyfriend but the average Christian girl that's actually a devout Christian and attends church regularly will have less or only one sexual partner on average. At least that's how it was in my church. Pretty sure I saw a study about it too. I'll see if I can dig it up.

I raise my children to watch Infowars

I am a single father, divorced my ex-wife 4 years ago. I'm raising my daughter all by myself (with help from nannies and my parents sometimes).

Have a son, and avoid places like cities, or the bigger varieties of suburban neighborhoods

>my parents psyopsd me
Neger, ben je serieus?

Attached: 1538055058257.png (488x434, 260K)

Make her hang out with lazy kids. Get her to do some hard work, and the other kids do something easy. Reward them equally. She will soon learn that commie ideas stink.

This. Lead by example. Be so such an awesome stand up dad and man that after she’s lived the degenerate lifestyle and ridden the cock carousel for a few years (I’m sorry about this) and looked around her degenerate world, she will see you and your values as a beacon of salvation and hope. Good luck Dad and I hope you appreciate how awesome I can only image it must be to have your own daughter

Marry her off as young as possible at the legal age to a suitable husband who will lover her, protect her, and give her many children to nurture. Do not send her to college.

Mary her off to a strong hounerable man asap.

This is only true of liberal “Christian” churches. Gotta go to a good conservative church. If your daughter is a whore then she’s no conservative, and therefore you failed as a parent.

Raise her??

Attached: 1519592397986.jpg (198x198, 9K)