AMERICA BTFO, GOT EXPOSED AS THE MOST EVIL COUNTRY

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?.

rt.com/news/440309-us-georgia-toxic-bioweapon-test/

Attached: breaking.jpg (600x315, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/440309-us-georgia-toxic-bioweapon-test/
wakingtimes.com/2018/08/25/during-prohibition-government-poisoned-alcohol-killed-as-many-as-10000-americans/
sgtreport.com/2018/04/u-s-govt-exposed-for-conducting-bio-warfare-experiments-in-san-francisco-that-killed-us-citizens/
archive.fo/eSAEK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT lets not give brainlets an archive of that page. Let them try to figure out for themselves how to archive.

kek

Attached: 6435675.jpg (97x139, 8K)

Nothing new, they are a nation of subhumans. No cooperation with them, we have to find ways to eradicate them.

This desu. Just nuke us already

>Georgians

Why should i care? It's their problems.
Also it's not America as a whole, but their jewified military.

>SAGE this divide thread
Don't fall for the bait, this thread will only be used to divide the board in a silly discussion.

Attached: 306.png (1200x960, 1002K)

Divide 'em and conquer, and America should be nuke to oblivion along with it's vassals that have no back bone to do what is right.

It is America as a whole. Look at how they are treating their homeless people or those who can't afford a doctor.
They would sell their own mother for a Nintendo Switch.

Putin even said that Americans treat their own people like laboratory rats and not like human beings.
They are just like this.

yet again russian propaganda at work

Who the hell believes in these lies ?

b-but muh tomahawk missiles

Like you schreeching faggots on here don’t deserve to be divided?

>mosquitos
>why should i care?
germany, everyone

Attached: 8756435.jpg (642x724, 83K)

Didn't happen

What you believe does not matter but you will believe the nuclear bombs that will come your way when you continue to spread biological weapons in Russia.
Georgians set out mosquitoes carrying viruses in Russia. This will not go unpunished, Russia will remember and pay you back in the most cruel way.

>rt.com/news/440309-us-georgia-toxic-bioweapon-test/

isnt this a movie but with Zombies?

>Russian news and propaganda studio calls America evil
>This is somehow new and shocking

Attached: 3E77B0A6-B073-4F6D-91C0-1FA36F9EBC90.gif (499x260, 1.14M)

>rt
lol no

I never knew that Russians cared so much about the wellbeing of Georgians

Found the jew.

>America is evil

This happened, assuming this actually happened, under onigger. Policies and actions undertaken during oniggers presidency was nothing more than a continuation of bush, clinton, etc.

>economy explodes

Good job. Also all of your other posts are sweeping generalizations so I hope no one takes that at face value.

You seem especially butthurt towards USA for whatever banal reason and I couldn't care less. Just wanted to let you know how full of shit you are.

Attached: 1538443900776.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

dude you are completely brainwashed
dont watch tv ( + avoid russian propaganda)

i live is small country where everyone knows everyone ( and knows whats happening )

this shit didn't happen
>What you believe does not matter
i don't believe, i know that russians lie about many things to boost their agenda

lol true
if this was true info, they would help "evil" Americans to get rid of "evil" Georgians

When Putin gives the order we Serbs will come for you. Don't forget this.

reminder these same people were citing russian today wikileaks propaganda throughout 2016

Tblisi circa 2008 received a lot of "care" too.

lol
what Serbs lost in Caucasus? (thats slave mentality you got there, obey orders goy)

Slave mentality? We and Russians are of the same race.
You are not part of our people, an outsider, if you cross us we will come after you when the time comes for it.

I did not. The fact that you would even say dumb shit you can't prove is all I need.

And if you're referring to some collective in the aether that's dumb too.

>RT

nice proxy

>rt

How about a legitimate media source?

That sure is a rare flag mister FBI nigger.

The thing is, anglo culture is based entirely off of generalizations. That is why both republicans and democrats are repulsive racists and they program your families to be equally undesirable on the world stage.

Attached: 1531677920007.jpg (500x375, 35K)

wakingtimes.com/2018/08/25/during-prohibition-government-poisoned-alcohol-killed-as-many-as-10000-americans/

sgtreport.com/2018/04/u-s-govt-exposed-for-conducting-bio-warfare-experiments-in-san-francisco-that-killed-us-citizens/

dude we are not trying to be slavs
are you retarded??? we want to live in peace on our side of Caucasus range,
it was big mistake of Georgians who let slavs in region 2 centuries ago
calm down and drink some vodka

>m-muh russia!
LOL soon changed your tune.

>RT
How anyone can take anything they say seriously is beyond me. It's literally state-run propaganda funded by the Kremlin. It's even worse than the BBC, and that's saying something.

>rt
>Georgians likely killed by US
Russian shills please leave.

Attached: 1466968368136.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Yes, that was my point. You are Christian Turks. You will not live in peace for very long after spreading viruses in Russia, that much is guaranteed.
The US is a far, far away country and you will pay for that collectively.

Are you retarded or just a dumbass

To be fair they do cite international laws and historical documentation so it appeals to people who are literate.

actually Russians are up to something
they will start shooting/bombing us again it seems
in 2008 they first started propaganda warfare( mug georgians are bad..)
then they started bombing us (after 1 week we retaliated )
then full scale invasion ? maybe
+ our government is 50% Russian shill

How many rubles were you paid?

What are you even saying? You're ability to think critically is depressing.

Expand, please. What do you base that on?

Russia has about 10 years to do what it needs to do militarily before it has a total collapse of it's military age population. They better hurry.

pay for what???
pay for imaginary accusations of wrong doing that only russian shills want to believe ???

Yes, this will definitely happen, but this time it wont be a small operation anymore.
Your crimes against humanity will not go unpunished!

It is believable and verifiable. It also seems timed for release in conjunction with US accusing 7 russian intel officers of hacking anti doping agencies.

Genocide against Ossetians, murdering of Russian peace keepers, spreading of biological and chemical weapons on unsuspecting civilians in Southern Russia.
The list goes on and on. Maybe your Israeli friends will accept Georgian refugees?

>i only trust good reliable non-government media sources like MSNBC or Fox or Facebook!

Attached: brainlet.png (214x236, 3K)

Oh, and of course human and organ trafficking. You are well known for that.

the US has legitimized it's organized crime.
>we could not give a fuck

you definitely just outed yourself as a proxy nigger

putin hacked your election LOL

Damn serb bro is bringing the heat ITT

Not in Georgia, dumbass.

Not in Georgia, no. But where you're located it sure is.

Also what are you guys going to do about the kuril islands?

Dont forget the Pennsylvania power company that's been supplying energy to Ukraine. There was some other stuff that DOJ is charging the GRU folk for.

You're just spewing random dumb shit. Define "hack". Are you 14?

Nobody cares about dead georgians 2bh.

dude so you watch russian TV 24/7 ???
go on believe russian lies that were debunked many times muh ossetian genocide - (max 300 ossetians died)
muh peace keepers (that bombed shit out of our villages for 1+ more week)
muh bio-weapons and many other propaganda pieces

>I trust RT

Attached: 1537561532681.png (625x773, 111K)

lol I don't give a fuck. I love America.

Only a rat would try to convince me to question my loyalty to my own nation and my own people.

You must study history and the movement of power in Anglo society to understand more.

Attached: 1525197092879.gif (141x141, 480K)

sure lad RT is 100% correct, earth is flat, Putin is god, and Staling is saviour of mankind, kosovo is real state
and santa claus exists

Have you noticed that we have visibly less swedes posting here these days?

That's a bit more than ingeneuine. Care to cite this stuff?

I do. I'm just curious how you came to that conclusion. Help me with your thought process.

I think maybe you are being condescending but Russia said they are planning a big deal at the end of this year. And its not another lofty military deal (as expected from america)

So what?

Say what you want about the USA. But... if an all out world war were to occur today USA is the lawnmower and the rest of the world is grass so all you murica haters can eat shit. We may love mcdonalds burgers and guns and are fat as fuck but we got all the firepower. Russia and china arent shit.

What's happened?

Oh no no no he's right

Atlanta? LOL

Attached: RIGHT_NEAH_THA_BEEECH.jpg (1440x1080, 59K)

Retarded boomers in Murka

Attached: 1538265058582.png (563x563, 173K)

What PART of Atlanta?

>: RIGHT_NEAH_THA_BEEECH.jpg

I am not sure. We continue to keep on fighting here against the ((establishment))

MAYBE YOU CAN READ THIS
40 MINUTES AGO
>The GRU, Britain said, was almost certainly behind the BadRabbit and World Anti-Doping Agency hacking attacks of 2017, the hack of the U.S. Democratic National Committee (DNC) in 2016 and the theft of emails from a UK-based TV station in 2015. U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said he agreed with the British

>Russia and china arent shit.
FACT

Hillary is changing it though. That traitor democrat gave Russia hypersonic sled designs...and I'm pretty sure they are almost done retrofitting their arsenal.

Nah, wasn't. Last I heard there was some planned joint tourism and eco shit to help with both your guys economy. Obv itd be good to work with them from the point of influence Russia has over DPRK.

I'm just curious if that'll actually follow through and become one of those "lofty deals". Regardless we are still very economically intertwined for a bit of time.

Yeah I know what the news reported, guy.

The word "hack" is a dishonest term, however. Also typing in caps makes you look depraved.

cringe

NOW ITS NOT OK WITH US. WORDS HAVE A MEANING

NICE MENTAL GYMNASTICS LOL

Attached: 53424343.jpg (1024x611, 143K)

At first i tried to type this out of of my own empirical experience with research, but i realize this anecdote might convey the thiught better. Sorry if it comes off as overdramatic. It's hard to pinpoint when generalizations became the anglo norm. But as for the modern era, I guess after watching the thousandth movie with an english-speaking protagonist unite the world alongside their diverse team of likeable social outcasts, it makes you realize that the millions of people that watch this copypasted movie, actually believe that is how the world works. That level of insanity, on a national level, keeps me up at night.

You're incoherent af.

>flag
>serb
Leave fucken gayrope and go to siberia. Start prepare your shitty invasion now. Training cams are open all over mother Rashka (mostly ex-GULAG camps but you dont mind - dogs lives where master said). Also, get bonuses before arriving for killing shipters, bosniaks, ustash and future Hitler at Vienna. Retard

I was trying to make sure I read your post correctly but I think I got the idea. Interesting case to cite but it has merit. We have alot of the population that's conditioned by our many forms of media because (in my opinion) our social fabric has been degrading for some time. I might assert that we have had a culture of generalizations for some time but not always one that enabled it, per se. Truth is something has to happen that will mend our national and social fabric as it has in the past. Not a low, but some sort of tragic event more than likely.

the in-fight is serious here, you should know alejandro. our boomer parent generations sold the progenitors out, and history has been memory-holed.

>ingeneuine
wtf is that word supposed to be?

Not a law*

cringe

based

>kekistan flag
cringe and bluepilled sargon cuck

archive.fo/eSAEK

Why are you encouraging people to not archive chaim?

Attached: 1536869722427.jpg (500x702, 88K)

watch more RT goy

while you're deeply in denial

100% unacceptable.

I vote against shit like this- every election.

Trump is the first repuke or dem I've voted for.

Shame on all of us.

I have been warning /pol for 2 years to confront the unaware and compliant in your families. Pic related. Will post reply pic to pic related

Attached: download (3).jpg (2200x1719, 884K)