WTF is happening to normalfags?

Is it just me, or are normalfags - especially of the liberal variety - getting more and more mentally unhinged lately? I remember just a few years ago you could actually hold a decent conversation with them and they mostly liked to talk about non-political things like movies, games, etc. Nowadays, it seems like they're chimping out over every little fucking thing in politics that doesn't even have any bearing on their lives, and even the HINT of disagreeing with them sets them off. They just go completely berserk at you.

What the fuck happened to people over the last few years? I remember I used to like and even respect a few of my liberal friends, they were pretty chill, but now they're fucking angry about fucking EVERYTHING. Only my right-leaning friends have maintained their composure throughout all this time - even during the Obama years. I'm at a loss here, Jow Forums. What the fuck is going on here? How is this going to end?

Attached: 1538589683727.jpg (222x222, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

educationviews.org/science-liberal-beliefs-linked-psychotic-traits/
youtube.com/watch?v=c5aChhWZh1k
youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wristcutters:_A_Love_Story
youtube.com/watch?v=w3W7UyjTNUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>talking to normie friend about how I believe women and men are different on the neurological level and that they’re going to be naturally better at being homemakers
>she chimps out, calls me sexist, claims that offensive speech like that demeans all women
>says it’s like saying you think black people aren’t the same as whites and that makes them inferior or something
>mfw

Attached: 1538616415050.jpg (1100x1720, 146K)

2012 was real, weak souls were cursed with psychosis. Robotics and bioscience will advance to the point that we can live on autopilot once the npcs kill each other. Legions of robots instructed to tend the earth and facilitate the whims of mankind will allow man to live as intended; hunting, gathering, and enriching the world with great works.

Attached: 1538523870964.jpg (499x281, 22K)

is this a bot or what?

Attached: 1538613984195.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Attached: 1538612563285.jpg (437x368, 133K)

educationviews.org/science-liberal-beliefs-linked-psychotic-traits/

Liberalism is associated with pshychotic traits.

Let's hope Kavanaugh gets elected. I want to break that fucking scum.

Btw, they project their insanity on you. You have to be careful around them, a UK woman got locked up into an asylum for claiming 5G is dangerous. Protect yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5aChhWZh1k

Attached: 1536146163166.jpg (720x720, 38K)

>>says it’s like saying you think black people aren’t the same as whites and that makes them inferior or something
But that's true?

Attached: download (8).jpg (587x620, 59K)

The Left has pushed that shitty meme of muh Dumbledore's Army, muh Star Wars Rebellion etc etc. They've been infantilized and believe that they are the heroes in some retarded story for children, they believe that the right are inherently evil and the left are inherently good. But now they're on the losing side and having to reconcile that either their narrative is wrong or the "bad" guys have "won".

Hillary really did a number on them with her propaganda and now they can’t shut it off, as was her plan.

Hillary always intended to destroy the nation if she was not elected president. She either wins or the nation burns. This is her agenda in motion.

People should not get into politics if theyre gonna make Star Wars or fucking Harry Potter analogies. Those are for kids, not adults

This with added inability to think critically. Thefirst girl on the newest Crowder "change my mind" is hilarious because you can pinpoint the exact moment her mind realizes that her position is based on feelings and not facts, has no counter argument and she just breaks down and starts screaming and crying. (It's 14 minutes in)

This is clearly a bot

youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk

We had literally this thread yesterday

Attached: 1538611672988.jpg (674x799, 87K)

well duh. now you know how old europeans felt when their entire WAY OF LIFE was crumbling. Everything - your worldview, beliefs, customs - gone. It's just happening again, modernity wrecks modernity and they can't deal with it i guess.

this is why metaphysical civs last centuries, or millenia, and everything else falls to chaos. meh, they go through the same thing

posted within a minute of this same spam copy and paste OP getting posted. nice!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wristcutters:_A_Love_Story

we had this years ago
it sucks
now everyone is just depressed or angry

RARE
A
D

They're losing their access to validation from institutions. Now they're trying to escape the worst of persecutions: self reflection.

OP is too summer to repost it as a general, so he just spams the same OP every day like a fucking downie. It's a decent topic of coversation, though.

npc's struggle with the idea of self. they are only just learning to think for themselves, but they can only think for themselves on topics that they are being informed to think about, and are only told to think in 1 way about said topic. the npc then malfunctions as it struggles to rationalize the real world with its own brand of sentience. the npc cannot deviate from its version of sentience, but because real life doesn't align with the information presented, it lashes out violently, insisting that reality is wrong and that its own personal reality is the true reality. on their way to advancing to sentience, to being able to truly think for themselves, someone forced a poisoned pill down their throat, one that makes it so they can never again think critically.

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO SAGE BOT THREADS

This thread pops up periodically with the same image macro and same text. Obvious bot is obvious.

DO NOT FALL FOR FALSE PROVOCATIONS. DIVIDE AND CONQUER. DEHUMANIZATION LEADS TO DOGMATIC AND EMOTIONAL RESPONSES.

JUDGE NOT AND YE SHALL NOT BE JUDGED.

this

>success an illness

LOL! WAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1538648626701.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

Leftism is a religion, by disagreeing with them you're doing the equivalent to shitting on a Koran in front of a radical muslim fanatic.

Attached: 1537568370002.jpg (2048x2048, 177K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w3W7UyjTNUc

Attached: 1538653154976.png (650x622, 585K)

Attached: 1538655539824.jpg (500x562, 229K)

HIGH TTTTTT

Attached: 1538655873246.jpg (626x778, 298K)

Sisters BF is a neocon who hates trump, which is fine because all of his predictions about Trump have turned out wrong, but atleast he had some semblance of how to maintain an argument.

I was talking to him last week and he suddenly starts bringing up white privilege. I laughed and said how is there white privilege. He give an anecdote about how he was at 7/11 with his black friend and the cashier was eyeing him down the entire time. I looked confused and said "so you and your friend were able to mind read the guy and deduce that he was looking at him because he's racist? Also you're using an anecdote to describe something that apparently every white person has." He then said "ok would you rather be black or white?". God what a fucking reddit tier argument. I said white, and he says "well there you go", as if he won the argument. I was so flabbergasted that he would use these kinds of arguments, as normally he's better than this.

He also thinks Trump is a psycho who will destroy the US and that Nazi's are America's #1 problem right now because of charlottesville.

I'm confused if he was actually just an idiot this whole time and I didn't notice, or if he's just gone off the deep end from reading mainstream garbage too much without any alternative sources.

Liberty tree watering. 100% not if but when.

bump

Everything normies consume is political propaganda and with the rise of faux nerd culture they've been conditioned to revolve their entire lives around the consumption of said propaganda. Their whole lives consist of "omg did you see the new capeshit movie? have you heard the latest nigger music? did you see the season premiere of walking racemixers?" It's all they think about and they don't realize it is all propaganda but that doesn't keep it from affecting them on a subconscious level. They've been conditioned to view EVERYTHING as political. If you think WE live in clown world imagine seeing things from a brainwashed normies perspective. Imagine buying into every bullshit lie that propaganda machine pushes out and really believing that's how the world works. There's literally Nazis running the government. Every 10 out of 7 women are raped and the rapists are regarded as heros. Millions of innocent black people are being gunned down in the streets just because of their skin color. So on and so forth. It's fucking madness.

>unhinged
That's the key word here. Modern people get more and more uprooted by leftist ideology. Back then, even just a few years ago, they still knew what they were, they had a sense of identity. Nowadays? You deny nations, you deny race, you deny gender. Everything is just a bland, moving mess that gets constantly redefined and the only thing that provides some sort of anchor is their opposition to the right. It's literally the only thing left that gives them an identity, an enemy, and that fight is their only raison d'etre. It's all they have now.

the assets get activated and the programming they've been programmed to follow kicks in as scheduled. It's intended this way. Those that want to stay asleep, shall - they will also be the ones left behind when we are called home.

Attached: marshead.jpg (664x435, 38K)