Give me one reason why I shouldn't hate white people

Attached: BLINKVULTURE.jpg (660x280, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cause the reason that black kid is dying is because the black people that run African countries are fucking criminal warlords.

Clean your house brother.

We're not the ones descended from a brother-killer. Typical of you to choose to 'hate' anyone when the better idea is to see beyond it. You're incapable.

Because without whitey, you niggers would starve to death en-masse.
You're a failed race. Without riding our coattails, you'd be right back to eating each other.

There's no reason not to, you'll just look like a standard dumb monkey if you do though.

Because you are using a memeflag on a white friendly basket weaving forum

Because you’re a nigger.

Funny photo, there's a whole story about this particular photo and how it was deceptive. They actually made a movie about it, can't remember what it was called. Basically, it was taken by a far left wing journalist from South Africa who misrepresented what was actually the case here.

because they dont put their post in the subject like like a shreeeeblue nigger

We're the only reason you're alive.

Attached: hits-blunt-im-alive-cause-white-people-pay-taxes-mel-33333663.png (500x477, 102K)

hating us wont change what you are. you will ALWAYS be a nigger. even if you killed all of us, you'd still be a nigger

They are Gods

Is the Vulture a white supremacist? I heard western english news is call everything far right white supremacists so maybe that is why you hate that bird. Is too bad, but I think animal can't to be descrimination. You are okay?

there is no reason why you shouldn't hate white people.

Hate is from fear.
I don't hate niggers, I just pity them as they are, for the most part, just pathetic and stupid.
You hate us out of fear and jealousy. Understandable really.

You wouldn't be on the internet bitching about white people if it weren't for... you guessed it... white people inventing the computer, cell phone, internet, etc. etc. etc.

You live in the white mans world. Not his world literally, but his world in that all other races pale in innovation and advancement. Hate us cause you ain't us, whatever, we don't think of you, we only are concerned about defeating the Chinese in humanities cosmic destiny u

we have comedy value?

Attached: 1536963589248.png (500x500, 489K)

Because there's good and bad people in every race.

the computer you're typing on
the language you're typing in
the education that allows you to read & write
the system of human rights that freed blacks from slavery
Rather than hating us, a simple thank you would be nice

Based samurai.

None. You are a nigger and you should therefore hate white people, it is in your nature to blame and resent others for the failings of your race.

You wouldn't be here if it weren't for white people. You'd have starved or been killed or more likely, you would have never been born.

nobody gives a single shit about what you think about anything

Giving women the vote was a mistake. They have sympathy for blacks despite all their problems being their own. Now they're protected by a bubble created and similar to the women's rights movement, which clearly has gotten out of hand too.

Learn to love and accept yourself before you lash out at others

Because you can't tell the whites from the jews with consistency yet, and they're our common enemy.

Typical uneducated whitey. Have you heard anything about the Empire of Mali? This subsaharan african country used to be one of the richest&most developed countries in the world until white people came in and destroyed it.

Why? I desire nothing but your hatred and your extermination, nigger monkey.

No one is better to black people than white people. It's our greatest weakness.

Attached: worldwithoutwhites.jpg (500x500, 176K)

Attached: fight.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

My shoes need a shine boy

WE

We gave you everything you take for granted, you'd still be fucking monkeys and howling at the moon without us, some of your relatives still are, but we're not perfect.

solve your own problems, nigger

Attached: bird_aids.jpg (1200x1344, 277K)

Whites literally created civilization. Whites abolished slavery. Whites created things like affirmative action so blacks have a safe space in which to succeed. Whites made racism illegal at the workplace. Whites gave the world pregnancy leave. Whites have invented most of the world's technology, some of which you are currently using and some of which keeps you alive.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't hate blacks. Or Chinese. Or Jews.

Maybe you niggers should take care of yourselves instead of being feral and expecting the rest of the world to care for you like children. Unless you wish to admit you're incapable. In which case be grateful for what you get.

No the empire ended when it was sacked and destroyed by another bunch of niggers, it was a nothing civilisation that left almost nothing and would be forgotten for all but a handful of accounts because niggers were and are savage beasts who couldn't even write anything down, the fact one army could wipe it almost completely out of known existence is testament to how worthless it was

Every time. I swear I chuckle every single time I see this image.

They deserve an honest chance like everyone else.

You hating them prevents that from happening, there's no honest chances in a prejudiced world.

White didn't create civilization. It was actually Arabs. But whites totally created our modern industrial world.

You should hate your retarded parasitary failed race.

chile talking lul

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ

White supremacist, Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

Nobody cares about your opinion.
Nigger.

We're all you have

You'd perish without us!

Callous inaction isn’t a white personal thing it’s a capitalist thing. Take for example all the rich minority celebrities that don’t do anything to help pic related either.

What actually happened?

If I remember correctly, this picture was a topic of ethical debate. Photographers are apparently not supposed to alter the systems they document on film, so this little starved boy was likely pecked by that vulture after this photographer left the scene.

idc
leave whatever white country your from

Only a small percentage of whites owned slaves in the U.S.
I'll let some dumb Jow Forumsnigger explain the rest of who exactly owned slaves.

You are nigger

tfw niggers are too fucking stupid to just kill the goddam vulture and feed it to the starving niglet. no, they gotta take a picture of it with their ngo-given charity sail foams instead.

LEFT = average white guy

RIGHT = "the most attractive" nigger in the world. literally negro top model

Attached: 20181004_105947.jpg (2896x2896, 590K)

left is some not very popular model

right is the most attractive nigger in the world..

the average white man is 40 times better looking than the supposed best nigger in the world

Attached: 20181004_105742.jpg (2896x2896, 716K)

right is second most attractive nigger in the world apparently

Attached: 20181004_105914.jpg (2896x2896, 532K)

third most attractive negro

Attached: 20181004_105829.jpg (2896x2896, 483K)

literally normal white guys are better than the best niggers

Attached: 20181004_110118.jpg (2896x2896, 644K)

Your impotent hate is of no interest to us.

You're free to hate us as long as you fuck off to your African shithole.

I love this post.

Attached: CexFaVMW8AIZzaL.jpg (600x371, 30K)

they are unaesthetic, stupid, weak, and short.
white men fish, hunt, know how to fix cars, a lot of us own boats, we are rich, tall, 5 times more Jow Forums on average statistically than niggers, we know how to use guns and survive (well most of us do) in the wild.

while niggers only concern themselves with rapping about booty and doing the whip whip and nay nay. dont know shit about cars, cant change a fucking tire, too stupid to know how to fix anything, only ever breaks things.

whats better about niggers?

Attached: 3fa8bc39b626f3d393813ee9c3a3054e.jpg (736x919, 145K)

WUZ

Calm down bruhs. Fist af all, negroes aint humans...

this

Attached: c5395b3872bc40876ed1f603aba96fa9.jpg (700x949, 98K)

Waste of emotion just like hating blacks is. better off trying to convince them to side with you because a civil war is never coming and even if it did it would turn America into Syria and UN peace keepers would come in and shoot both sides. A united front would be more effective but at this point it's fairytale tier.

Attached: kings.png (543x600, 487K)

And this is why a sheboon would rather be a bedwench to a white man rather then a qween to a negro male.

Attached: 1535877207338.jpg (1125x1101, 98K)

i summoned the baste estonian. im so proud

Attached: d3ec309e3714114a5388acb8a710a3d6.jpg (640x960, 178K)

>getting eaten by animals

Why are black people so pathetic?

Compassion. Not yours. You don't have any. We do though. And it is quite singular in this world. It is boundless and insane, even to the point of self destruction. Imagine if you were actually useful? Imagine if you actually played nice? Imagine if you actually didn't blame us for all your fuckups? Imagine... Africa would be soaring right now. We would have built your countries for you. I doubt you would have had to work hard for it either. You could be living without poverty. Your children wouldn't have to starve and suffer. Your women wouldn't have to be raped. Your men wouldn't have to die in senseless conflicts. You could enjoy the fruits of our labor. We would willingly give them. All you had to do was ask. And be thankful. That was all we ever asked for. But you spat in our faces. Laughed at us for our mercy. For our boundless love. And you will learn that behind that compassion there is an old god slumbering. For behind that compassion is a beast we laid to rest. A being of hate and vengeance. We would have given you the world and had taken you with us to the stars. If only you didn't hate us. So there is your reason. But you will never comprehend this. As you are selfish beings that cannot comprehend our compassion.

Same