Kav 82% Chance Confirmed

Kavanaugh now has a 82% chance to get confirmed, we've pretty much done it lads.

Attached: Screenshot_20.png (332x321, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvWVEddn0LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For comparison here's what his odds were only a week ago.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (349x329, 52K)

He has 18% change of being rejected, but Hillary had 1% change of losing the 2016 election.

It's not over yet, Drumpfkins...

actually, his chances have been 100% the whole time. But everyone loves a good political circus to get everyone nice and rowdy before mid-terms.

any source to this horseshit?

Attached: 1538062155552.jpg (306x306, 26K)

Electionbettingodds.com

The fun part is. Even if he's not confirmed. Trump can re-nominate him for consideration after the mid-terms.

That means absolutely everyone who believes Kav over Ford has no choice but to vote straight ticket RED!

tfw I want him to get nominated but want to bet against him

what's the source of their data?

Same as sports bookies, they just base it on all available information and calculate odds however they see fit

Odds from betting sites like Predictit and Betfair I believe.

Sadly its not over before the fat lady sings, remember how Trump should've lost and Hillary should've won? Guess anything can happen when people pull mysterious strings behind closed doors.
We'll see soon enough, I for one am ready to get comfy.

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Oh boy another partisan yes man in the scotus

and that 18% is probably assassination odds

Last round for dems to pull a stunt.

Wrap this around your heads. The last desperation round before all else fails,

Someone from the bar ice-throw attempt will be bribed by some under-the-guise journalist to say, Brett said the N-word.

It becomes a talk of the town, then media coverage within hours.

Attached: 1FC2F2F9-146C-4E18-B67B-3609D408609D.png (1280x720, 311K)

Very true, no much what happens the shitstorm will be immense.

Attached: comfy breivik.jpg (395x392, 24K)

Are you happy that you ruined the reputation of a woman who just wanted to tell her story by digging into every bit of her life?

No. There’ll be a school shooting or massacre or something. The dems will virtue signal “WE CANT HAVE A VOTE AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!!”

I bet Soros is picking which one of his pawns to use at this very moment.

Mr President, it's too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvWVEddn0LM

When is the vote?

Most likely Saturday, possibly Sunday.

That I cannot argue with. That could also be another plot-to-be from the liberals and Soros.

Test

He’s not wrong...
I’m so glad I’m not anti Trump because the amount of winning he actually pulls off would be a nightmare for my blood pressure.

First vote will be tomorrow to end debate, and then the final vote Saturday.

You don't know what the deep state is capable of.

They'll go full 9/11 if they have to.

Lying roastie cunts deserve much worse.

The Liberal Butthurt will sustain us until Papa Trump is reelected or RBG drops dead. Which ever happens first (Probably RBG dying, famalam).

All politics have been planned for 8 years ahead of time, its an all act for the greater good. In the animal kingdom the alphas always let the betas win 30% of the time. In our case, we put on an act to give an illusion that is hope for the left to have a few victories. We do give em a few victories here and there, maybe if they're the leaser of 2 evils. But ultimately the right are always leading and winning the battles. The left do play an important part in our society but i wont get into that.

We're slowly heading into an age of unlocking many secrets about life and the universe. I personally predict Kavanaugh serving on the SC for atleast 50 years or longer. I see life expectancy to make some gains within the next 5-10 years. So this will be a massive victory that will aid in getting our country back on the right path.

Can't wait, the salt will be delicious.

Attached: delicious.jpg (169x167, 11K)

Anybody know what Trump's were before the election?

Attached: salt3.png (764x706, 24K)