Roundhouse soyboy got fired

globalnews.ca/news/4513068/man-roundhouse-kicks-pro-life-advocate-anti-abortion-protest-toronto/

In a statement posted on Instagram on Wednesday, Noble Studio 101 – a Toronto hair salon – identified the man in the video as Jordan Hunt.

“It has been brought to our attention that Jordan Hunt has been caught on camera assaulting an innocent bystander at a pro-life rally,” the statement said.

“We don’t condone his actions and he has been let go. We believe that everyone has a right to an opinion and the right to voice.”

Attached: Jordan_Hunt_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N74cnBa_Bmc
youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uY-qtcq17S0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roundhouse kicks are OP

This is bull shit. This man is a hero of action and deeds. Fuck your weak womanly words.

Attached: kluszkossakhetman_zolkiewskizhusaria.jpg (576x800, 115K)

Which based user will rehire this mad lad?

Attached: FAC662F9-DA57-4D87-A7B6-728B9E758778.png (1000x675, 512K)

Drama is for faggits.

press S to spit on his ruined life

Attached: 10204788113366361.jpg (591x502, 39K)

So how long until liberal sociopaths start a smear campaigns and have the hair salon funds cut by the (((bank)))?

He's working on a book called "Hippy swamp witch, a guide to natural living"

Attached: noble-101-screenshot.jpg (715x791, 40K)

Write messages on his blog calling him a mysoginist. Kek

Was the victim pregnant or was that fake news?

Everyone gets fired in the future. The NEET shall inherit the Earth.

>hairdresser
An actual faggot

>Roundhouse basedboy
His name is Cuck Norris, get it right.

>guide to natural living
>lives in Toronto, one of the biggest and shittiest metropolitan areas in the world

Crystals my dude

Nice!

youtube.com/watch?v=N74cnBa_Bmc

Attached: 43456356346.jpg (510x370, 45K)

He's a hairdresser and nobody has just'd him yet? I am disappoint.

dont you fags ever arrest people for violent assault and battery? that sperm burper should be in jail.

Yeah, he's so brave to assault a woman because he couldn't intellectually counter anything she was saying. The latter part of that is probably the most pathetic, he actually got out-debated by a woman.

Attached: 1533677740629.jpg (992x744, 70K)

You know when basedboys like him say "natural living" they just mean, like, Cherokee Hair Tampons.

This is terrible news, now he has LITERALLY all day to roundhouse old conservative women who are trying to steal his right to kill babies in his womb. I'm LITERALLY shaking right now.

Oh man...

Attached: discovery.jpg (512x384, 146K)

He sounds like he gives good haircuts and great blowjobs.

Fake news

The police said the worst he would get is probably probation, if they bothered to find him.

Does "natural living" include modern medical procedures in a clinical setting to surgically abort unborn children, or does he advocate for the use of herbal poisons or blunt force trauma to induce miscarriage?

If he has no criminal record, he's hardly going to jail for that autismo kick on a woman's shoulder. He'd get 40 hours of community service and a conditional discharge.

Personally, I think jail's a good way to scare the shit out of people. I'd like it if people were given even just a short sentence, say, 10 days, especially in his case since he's unemployed it wouldn't affect his work. 10 days in jail for someone who's never been there before will be 10 days of hell.

No, no, no. Anal sex doesn't produce babies and he's a expert on the subject.

Ask him on his blog

>We believe that everyone has a right to an opinion and the right to voice.”
PROBLEMATIC

Dunno why you're saying this on Jow Forums, we're already all anti-aborion here.

thanks for the heads up. but who cares?

He's in meme jail forever.

Attached: cucknorris.jpg (274x174, 18K)

This desu

He should be placed in basedlitary confinement.

>tfw a soiboi will never physically assault you justifying your use of force to defend yourself

Attached: 1538331266191.jpg (500x500, 57K)

S o y litary, fuck you mods, you faggot cock suckers

God this would have been funny.

holy fuck i thought you were joking

Anyone have a gif of this?

Or a link?

Then he'll always have a job

am i the only one who thought the vid was hilarious?
>but muh women
fuck off moralfags this board ain't for you

Attached: madman.gif (332x332, 1.18M)

youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ
"Kill them with kindness"
*immediately kicks woman*

Based

he must get pretty beat after a solid 27 hour workweek

S o ygat?

youtube.com/watch?v=uY-qtcq17S0

Attached: sagat.png (597x456, 239K)

Go to a barber it's the only way.

Attached: Jeffreys.jpg (600x400, 33K)

The worst part is, this piece of shit probably blames the woman for losing his job. Leftists refuse to take responsibility for themselves and always blame and hate on others while getting high off the fumes of their own shit.

he would fit right in in jail. nothing but filthy degenerates like him.

no
great clips is the only time i have a girl in close proximity.

It's very rare for a woman to be raped in the 'maniac-jumps-out-of-bushes' scenario.

If a woman was drunk, she willingly put herself in that situation and was just as responsible as the guy.

Let's draw a distinction between regrettable sex and violent rape from a stranger. No one has any sympathy for a guy that gets robbed while drunk and walking through the ghetto. He deserves it.

Gotta keep killing those babies, huh faggot?

He will forever be remembered with the likes of Carl the cuck and the Onions switch fans

Everyone nowadays has their noses buried in the newspaper, reading. baka....

>he has no criminal record
so give him one, wtf kind of logic is that, not arresting people because they have no criminal record

This is the future you wanted

Attached: liberalsgoinginsane.jpg (2576x910, 874K)

Attached: gettyimages-antonioguillem-842794034-34363668.png (500x355, 88K)

how will the toronto anti-islamophobia patrol manage to apprehend Bruce Leaf?

Attached: 1536499731070.png (500x496, 285K)

He's making fun of the faggot's blog

What could possibly make a failure faggot like this that works in a hair salon make such a smug face like that?

The Crowder is strong in you

Attached: 1514048475982.gif (640x360, 440K)

>Bruce Leaf
>Cuck Norris

my sides

Attached: 1486081551899.jpg (319x340, 83K)

Clean that shower, jap

Any adult caught on video committing a violent crime against an innocent bystander should be sent to a work at a camp until they die.

Yes we gotta play THEIR game!

Attached: 1538600300283.png (657x527, 35K)

Don't feed my fantasies, dude.

Yup, this is a one time only, exclusive double kek bargain

This
Anyone who support this fool probably doesn’t have enough testosterone to be worth passing his genes on through the human race

>dont you fags ever arrest people for violent assault and battery?
Almost no one goes to jail for simple assault in this country, unless they're niggers with 30 other assault charges already on their record.
The jails are too full of niggers to house everyone who breaks a minor infraction. The woman wasn't badly hurt, so all he'd get is a fine and probation, which basically just says as long as you don'[t break the law a second time in x months we'll just ignore this one this time.

This is why lynching existed back in the days where men were still willing to handle the removal of criminals instead of crying to big daddy government to solve all of their minor grievances.

Attached: 1514017113196.jpg (896x600, 137K)

I had to do 10 days in jail for first time offense on a DUI. Most boring 10 days of my life. It felt like an eternity. Rightfully so, that was dumb. This faggot needs to be locked up.

Love great clips. They remember my usual haircut and they're cheaper than other places.

> passing his genes on through the human race
The only thing this faggot has any genes passing through is his sphincter.

>This faggot needs to be locked up.
A guy belted someone over the head with a fucking bikelock and didn't do time. This cunt will walk.

He was only lightly employed before this incident. Now he is fully unemployed. And soon he will be arrested. His future is welfare. Why is it always that being dumb and being a far-left misfit go hand in hand?

why wasn't he arrested?

Liar, I support every minority abortion ever performed.

Attached: 1538663486171.jpg (497x679, 93K)

I would call him sensei and tell he should open a dojo for lessons of roundhouse kick.

im imagining that a toronto jail is full of people like him since even the roughest and toughest canadians are gay. they'd all start sucking each others cocks and doing each others hair

(which surprisingly isn't very different from our jails)

Yeah, it's fucking sad. Those 10 days in jail were enough for me to never want to see the inside of a jail or court again. Boring AF surrounded by wannabe thug niggers and white nigger wannabes. Only other decent human in there was a guard who served in the same division I did in the Army (different brigades though) and a nigger who was a commo POG. Bland, poor quality food, and only one lukewarm meal, the other two meals were bagged lunches. Bagged lunch, consisting of 4 pieces of bread, 1 each shitty mayo and mustard packet, stale unsalted tortilla, semblance of cheese and some shitty beef bologna to go on said bread. Also, half the niggers claimed they were Muslim or kike to get these halal/kosher TV dinner looking things, but I'm a devout Catholic and wouldn't pretend to be a kike or goat fucker for better provisions. Oh yeah, and the lights being on 24/7. Literally didn't even dim the lights in the main jail once and no covering your head or face even with a blanket (what they pass of as a blanket anyways) or pillow. Jail sucks and is a good deterrent for people who want to be decent members of society. Most of the human trash in jail unironically don't even care they're there.

pro lifers btfo

Attached: hulk hogan.jpg (600x646, 51K)

Nice

Nah he’s a faggot, and so are you.

>protecting some left wing faggot who roundhouse kicked a right wing girl because she was against abortion
>fuck off moralfags this board ain't for you
>german flag
checks out

Attached: 1531166854184.jpg (500x374, 38K)

I hope the father kills his family. I would.

>This man is a hero of action and deeds.
because a left wing faggot kicked a conservative girl in the head?
what kind of a cuckfaced faggot are you?

Attached: 1523457923182.jpg (900x600, 77K)

No. I've been in a Toronto jail and almost no one in there is like this faggot. It's about 25% gang-banger niggers, 25 % jihadis, 40% redskin cunts, and 10% everything else.

it's shoulder not head, u faggot.

what's it called when you white knight for a faggot? lol

Rainbow knight?

Attached: 1536484671841.jpg (583x732, 97K)

>He sounds like he gives good haircuts and great blowjobs.
he's more into roundhouse kicks now desu

Attached: 1537694017148.jpg (960x710, 57K)

>Rainbow knight
KEK
Thaks bro

Attached: 1515051441041.jpg (710x577, 84K)

meanwhile eric clanton is still teaching at his university amirite?

Attached: eric clanton antifa is fucked zinrfa.png (1432x711, 109K)

>i meant to hit your phone
i believe it
she was aggressing him with her camera
right wing women should stay in the kitchen

If a conservative guy did what he did (kicking without any provocation) to a pro-abortion woman, I wonder how the media would react.

look how dapper they are
compare to nowadays söyboys

media
>NAZI MAN OBLITERATES POOR WIMMINZ
pol
>/OURGUY/ KICKS LIBSHIT'S FACE IN, ABSOLUTELY BASED

I don't understand how a man could be this upset over somebody not supporting abortion. What's the rationale? "How dare you consider a fetus a human being!"

Her body her choice