Can somebody please explain what just happened with McConnell...

Can somebody please explain what just happened with McConnell? Completely out of left field his balls dropped and climbed aboard the Trump Train. Did the whole Kavanaugh debacle redpill him? What took so long?

Based turtle.

Attached: av5ozncbs2q11.jpg (890x501, 36K)

I think the repubs, even the cucked ones, finally woke the fuck up and realized liberals weren't going to just suddenly stop with Trump. They put the most lukewarm milquetoast moderate conservative judge on the bench possible and the left collectively LOST THEIR SHIT and went politically nuclear over it.

That, and seeing how perceptions changed when they started growing a spine and standing up for themselves. They're learning from Trump, and they're learning that if they don't stand up for themselves and stop being doormats, every one of them is going to end up like Kavanagh.

He's the WORST.

Attached: ErinBurnett.jpg (207x313, 21K)

Quality leaf post.
You shall remain unraked.

He knows that hammer is about to drop and is trying to get on trumps good side.

is he pushing budgeting for the wall? no? then meh.

McConnell isn't all bad. He held the line on Garland too until the election, and that's why Trump was able to nominate Gorsuch. He doesn't fuck around with judicial nominations because they are incredibly important.

Here’s the answer

Attached: 1679CED5-525B-4FE6-917E-888B7752C62F.jpg (320x282, 43K)

This is one of the most glorious fuck ups the left has pulled since picking Hillary over Bernie. [spoiler]Which would have potentially stabilized the left, though at the cost of our economy.[/spoiler]
In attacking Kavanaugh the democrats accidentally found the one thing that opens the eyes of lukewarm republicans to the actual state of politics. They attacked a man that is, by all appearances, the distillation of what republicans pride themselves as being. And the democrats didn't just attack Kav, they sloppily tried to butcher every facet of his life in a flailing act of desperation. People like McConnel, who prides himself as having a friendly out of work relationship with Schumer, are realizing almost thirty years too late how much the left has abandoned core principles that glue or people together. The way Kavanaugh has been attacked, from the obvious political stalling, media gaslighting, and a deluge of accusations that shift by the day, has finally made the right realize three important fact: no repulican is safe, they are all targets, and the left never cares about the actual accusations leaving their mouths it is always about defeating the right.

I think Trump made a clever move, picking Kav. He's a Bush judge- THEIR GUY. He knew they'd fight tooth and nail to get him, and against the Dems right now he would need that.

Attached: 1531831814608.png (427x576, 310K)

Holy shit that is 10D chess.

And when RBG kicks the bucket he'll give payback to the Dems with a hard core originalist.

I actually think the left has dominated public discourse so long that what Trump said here , about them not knowing how to win, is actually a spot on evaluation. They just didn't realise that they didn't have to play the game the leftists set out for them, they didn't have to operate on leftist thought where victimhood is lauded and victory is demonised, and act meek and apologetic for what they do. Trump came in, bold and brash, basically told the left to just fuck off and didn't cater to them at all, and he won the presidency against all expectations, both on his announcement and election night, everyone thought he was going to be useless, but he won. He taught them that they could play their own game and rather than it costing them their political power, it would solidify it.

I think McConnell was always /ourguy/ but McCain owned him and he had to go along. McCain's death has freed McConnell and now he's able to get behind Trump fully.

same thing as what happened with graham, theyre scared of midterms and want their voters to think their badasses

>Completely out of left field his balls dropped and climbed aboard the Trump Train

the closeted fag is an opportunist and will take a right wing rubber stamp supreme court judge any day to cement the fascist corporate state run by closeted fags like him

For the last few decades NOT being a cuck has resulted in serious consequences. Of course, it was dooming us all in the long run, but now Trump is teaching them to win.

It has only just begun.

Attached: 1538412010735.jpg (960x640, 354K)

>with a hard core originalist
That would be nice.

Haven't heard DICK about state's rights with this one.

Kavanuagh is a Bush judge/guy. That’s why the establishment GOP likes him so much.

I think he saw how much attention Lindsey Graham was getting and wanted in

Praise kek

With R congressmen getting harassed, assaulted, doxed and Ds don't even condemn it, they're starting to understand what's at stake.

>that snarling girl with the airhorn
She's kinda cute. Angry women make me diamonds...

and what let them realize that the left's attacks weren't just against Trump, but against them all.

fpbp, this Leaf will be allowed to live.

What are you talking about? McConnell has always been Trump's lackey since Trump gave his gook wife a job.

This. Plus a lot of kike sorcery died along with McCain's. Good work, rare based leaf.

Chad rule #1: Never stick it in crazy.

I think it's a combination of this and McCain finally dying
Notice how Lindsay Graham suddenly got his balls back the second McCain wasn't around?

Very well stated

This is the right answer. Notice how they're still not funding the wall.

They day the leaf became unraked

>I think Trump made a clever move, picking Kav
That Kavanaugh would be the nominee to replace him was part of the deal worked out with Kennedy when Kennedy retired.

After the attempted rape by the Dems perhaps Kennedy wonders if formerly-centrist Kavanaugh will be...somewhat less centrist.

You are completely full of shit.

Pretty much.

The left won't stop until you and everybody like you is dead or brianwashed and they think it's funny.
The absolute best you can hope for is to live in their little cuckshed like Jeff Flake or something.

>They're learning from Trump, and they're learning that if they don't stand up for themselves and stop being doormats, every one of them is going to end up like Kavanagh.

Another campaign promise kept by Trump!

Attached: j1hlk1lajtyz.png (534x218, 15K)

I’ll stop the leaf burning today! Here’s to you! Well done!

Attached: C862FAF4-C73F-4F4B-99C1-A9F7914E2BF3.jpg (800x533, 46K)

They probably have dirt on the bent ones and have pulled out the big guns for this

I WILL TEACH THEM
>I WILL TEACH THEM

Attached: Istudypoliticswar.jpg (850x400, 55K)

This

Also McCain had blackmail on a bunch of them and was the major Rothschild agent in the GOP - they all were waiting on him to die.

Why are any one you even the least bit surprised by this? Cocaine Mitch is one of the most ruthless politicians there is. He doesn't give a fuck about anything other than results he would probably kill to get conservatives on the supreme court.

Well he's a Kentuckian so he's probably inbred for generations.

Coke McConnell just want power, purging challengers in EVERY race possible
Why do you think that a state that produce Rand keeps him around? Because Muh Justice and that's it!
He can't kill Ocare
He can't MAGA
I don't care if Mitt Romney take the mantle, Mitch will never leave

Attached: 1538371125075.jpg (392x429, 55K)

Agreed leafbro, well said

Quality comments, anons. Keep it up.

Trump doesn't have the Senate votes for the wall right now. Quite frankly, he's stuck. If you get in a bigger Senate majority with fewer cucks in 2018, he WILL pass the wall...

you'd better vote R down the ticket, and realize what's at stake.

Just need one to make voter ID compulsory

He is a rino you dumb twat
>muh ass pirate flag
In the trash it goes

cocaine is stronger this year

Let's go further
I think Trump ANTICIPATED the Circus before they even arrived.

Think about it
Kavanaugh is basically Roy Moore 2: Electric Boogaloo
>Deep red Alabama
>former judge
>11/7/2017, Blue wave
>WaPo hit job
>BTFO
But wait, THERE'S MOORE

>2018
>No Reps has Pussytape
>What do
>Kennedy retired
>That's it, instead of Pasta 35 Senate seats, #MeToo whoever Trump pic

What are the odd that Coney Barrett has her own Invisible skeleton?
51% White Women

Attached: 1538244577689.png (324x500, 144K)

Well that rino managed to take a supreme court seat from the democrats to he's a pretty good rino

Mainly this. Kav is a Bush boy. If he wasn't, then Republicans would pretend to be shocked by the severity of the accusations and flake in greater numbers.
And that's why Trump pretended to be reserved when the scandal started.
Clever Trump.

Kavanaugh is a modern time Dreifuss case.

You will read a Wikipedia page and will stay confused, like what the fuck, why people went crazy back then and why the fuck am I reading this at all?

You have to read a bunch of books about the time and then follow Kavanaugh case to grasp what one particular case could mean and do for the whole nation. McCaine was a safety lock on old seasoned white cucks. He is dead and Kavanaugh case finally triggered them.

With his clever move, Trumpy successfully polarized the political climate.
It's no longer between the Democrats and Trump. Establishment Republicans can no longer stay out of the fight and expect Democrats to get rid of the populist.
Now it's between the Democrats and the Republicans and it seems that the Trump recipe is the only way to go.
Bravo Donald.

Trump is simply teaching them the ways.

Agree

t. - My child support payments

Yes Based Leafbro, Red Dead Redemption all the way

Here's to all Pedecucks that whines about Muh Juice:
Republicucks aren't the End Game
The Destruction of the Neolibs/Neocons Duopoly IS
A Neolibs Controlled House means shit, Comrade Cortez ridin back seat anyway
A Neocons minority will be blamed SOLELY on Trump, throwing 2020 in chaos
We either ride the Lumpering Elephant, or get Donkeys Train run over us For Eternity

Attached: 1538113896729.png (800x600, 412K)

Mitch was and always has been based, did you not remember his warning to Harry Reid?

He's a fucking political genius

jqa was fucking based

Trump is teaching them how to win!

Soundbites aside, it's likely that there were at least a few people in the Republican party who originally had good intentions but faltered in the face of the scale of the evil within our government. As the grip of the deep state loosens, those people who wanted to do good but lacked the will to throw themselves at what seemed like a suicide mission finally have their opportunity. Same thing with Lindsey Graham... McStain dies, and suddenly Lindsey is a free man full of righteous fury. Perhaps McCain had blackmail material that died with him.

Kavanaugh is his guy, he's a neocon but he wants the SC stacked with his people. It's just coincidence that Trump and McConnel see eye to eye. When RBG dies and Trump puts in his person watch as McConnell suddenly turns into a democrat.

good leaf

you have to understand that politics is a massive complex of cliques and cults

if the neocon cult wanes with support, the neocons will just go to the stronger force in effect, especially if that means allowing their actual friends to snag large sums of power

that's any political phenomenon

Kavanaugh nomination isn't faggot Graham or Mitch the bitch getting on the Trump train, it's Trump joining the swamp. Kav is a bush era swamp beast. Of course GOPe are going to support one of their tribe.

This. Cocaine Mitch cucked them hard with Garland.

Graham is a swamp nigger shilling for fellow swamp nigger kavanaugh. Neither are based. Both are traitors.