Will you be supporting /ourguy/ Khabib nurmagomedov against the degenerate Conor McGregor?

Will you be supporting /ourguy/ Khabib nurmagomedov against the degenerate Conor McGregor?

Attached: DlPHY7CU0AALejX.jpg_large.jpg (1400x1400, 212K)

>watching men's fighting

Attached: Amadeus 1984 Directors Cut.720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp4_002247731.jpg (512x522, 51K)

Khabib is a muslim, you okay with that OP?

I'd support a muslim over a degenerate like Connor and I hate Islam.

This Saturday right? Hope he sleeps him like Aldo

Conor is the great white hope

I don't KHABIB it

khabib unironically

why you hate islam?

I don't like Conor much either, but he is at least a good ol' Catholic boy who is with his high school sweetheart.

Although I think Khabib is a family man too.

Don't see how Conor is a degenerate. Even with the money he spends and the conspicuous consumption.

I support McGregor, the saviour of the white race.

khabib all the way. fuck ireland. they say i dont count as irish anymore since my ancestors moved to america, so i hate them. hope ireland gets enriched

If Conor loses he is coming to /asp/.
Screencap this.

Attached: 1538628051626.jpg (512x512, 53K)

If any of you retards think men can fight as good as women, you are stupider than a stuffed donkey.

Attached: Joanna Jedrzejczyk.png (562x402, 537K)

MacGregor is taking names & kicking ass in a sport dominated by spics, wogs & goat fuckers.

OP is quite clearly just a butthurt wetback hating on the success of a hard working whiteman.

You are new here, correct?

Islam is filth.

They cut girls clitoris off at birth, their women are in polyester bags, they murder non believers and those who covnert to chirstianity, they populate nations with their people. They take four wives and leave none for young men so the younger generation goes on a rape rampage and this is a purposeful tactic of spreading the faith through terror and submission to sexual domination. They hate dogs too, so you know they are losers.

Fuck off Muhammad

Attached: proper-12-irish-whiskey-promo[1].jpg (1200x628, 88K)

>supporting a roach muslim over the based irish nigger
fucking kys nupol

>but he is at least a good ol' Catholic boy who is with his high school sweetheart.
Rofl. He has cheated on her multiple times, while she has stuck with him from the beginning and had his kids. Guy is absolute scum.

I'm torn guys
Kebab is a kebab but conor is a lefty

Attached: pepe.jpg (540x511, 61K)

They are both pieces of shit
I don’t like either of them

she wouldn't beat a single signed male fighter.

and i'm a fan of hers

not even heard of this. When did you sleep around?

Khabib=2 kids
Conor=1 kid +1 incoming
Khabib is a puppet used by Khadyrov of Chechnya.
So i will root for McGregor.
Namajunes,Shevckenko,Dillashaw,Whittaker,Gustaffson...Even Khabib is white but a mussie:(

Yes, I'll be supporting an honorable man against a potato nigger.