Why is Russia doing these bad, evil things?

What’s the Kremlin trying to do here?

The Brexit vote. The 2016 U.S. presidential election. And now ... the online reaction to The Last Jedi. What do all these expressions of opinion have in common? All have been credibly accused after the fact of being skewed by Russian operatives.

Attached: 1E8352D9-A5DC-458F-A061-33E6004F4B85.jpg (1536x1229, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EQELOZA85Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=qEtIOmzwlwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putin spent his whole life believing in something. When the wall fell over in his face he broke. Now he's eternally jelly, and has spent the rest of his life trying to "Make Russia Great Again" so the normies don't revolt, despite his self-dealing.

russian faggots are desperate. Their backs are against the wall. The wall is starting to fall on them.

its not like the story was for shit.
youtu.be/EQELOZA85Rs

Attached: d17ccbc6347158c7cd36d0232d59f470f58261ad_hq.gif (500x375, 252K)

Everything is blamed on Russia, they may be corrupt but they are based as hell. The media can’t handle the fact the. Americans are rejecting propaganda and have voted in a right wing leader. So they find a scapegoat Russia.

>MUH WEAPONIZED OPINIONS
>STAHP DISAGREEING WITH ME YOU RUSSIAN REEEEEE
>This is what happens when people cant into critical thinking and discussion.

Pretty soon having an opinion other than main stream will either make you a russian commie or an evil nazi.

Not commie, the media loves them but evil totalitarian Russian.

everything wrong in the world = russia and white men by leftycuck marxist logic

Attached: 1416845443930.png (991x683, 728K)

Ausbro, the media loves whatever it can use to further its agenda. Remember when we were kids in the 90's? It was the evil spooky lefties. Now in the 2000's it was the evil spooky Muslims, now in the 2010's its the evil spooky nazis (Round 2).

Media doesn't give a fuck, which means there is an underlying narrative being pushed, and since the narrative is consistent there is either a small group of individuals pushing it or a single individual pushing it.

Nothing is more dangerous in this world than a man and his dog.

Get the fuck out Faggot.
The CRUSADERS AGAINST DISNEY are old school Star wars fans.
Geeks and gamers at youtube, that dude was all pro star wars until LAST JEDI WENT SWJ.
SO suck a dick faggot.

>your (((illegal opinions))) are now treasonous seditious lies of foreign agents
Really activates the almonds.

Attached: 1502386844376.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>(((Small Group of individuals)))

>Movie sucked
>blame it on Russia

If you actually would have read the study you would know its bullshit.
Out of 1000 accounts they found 16 they defined as bots and you know what their definitions is "pro trump, anti sjw" read shit before you talk about it. sage

I believe they believe this. It's hilarious. Fuck starwars.

>Be me
>Taking a shit
>Pushing a huge one out of my asshole
>Feels like the log is coated in sand paper
>My asshole starts bleeding.
>After 6 hours of sitting on the toilet, it finally comes out.
>It's huge, 30 cm wide.
>Has a Russian flag on it and miniature T-14 tanks riding around on it.
Has Russia literally weaponized my shit?

>Has Russia literally weaponized my shit?
>flag
Checks out.

Was it playing the Russian National Anthem? Was their a Putin motorcade?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEtIOmzwlwQ

I am afraid that the Russian government might be developing nukes inside my asshole.
The Russian anthem was playing, but Putin wasn't there.

Not like TLJ was great anyway

Attached: Happy-negev.jpg (225x225, 12K)

It's funny you mention that. Russia put 25cm of nukes up my ass!

keep screaming russia, eventually it will be truth

Russians are obviously supporting the Sith populists

Our double trip s confirm. We are red pilled. Floridabros and Ausbros unite.

>pretty soon
You’re a bit late

Its funny how what, 29 years after the cold war this shit is still being pushed by america. Hell, we bulgars joined EU and NATO and are now all rabid anti-commies, yet nowadays hollywood often includes bulgar villains in movies. 3 blockbuster spy movies in the last few years had bulgarian villains.

Honestly Hollywood just needs to fucking die. It's a virus. They spend enough money to buy a country making propaganda... and they turn a profit!

Do they genuinely think they can convince all of the people that saw the movie that it wasn’t a piece of shit?

Wtf I love Russia now. Please save Star Wars Moscow!
(((Hollywood)))

>credibly accused

Attached: 1535638520830.gif (325x252, 891K)

>Consistent
Lmao

Attached: 1511156989553.jpg (928x604, 236K)

Its the only media coverage your shithole gets, aside from german documentaries about how your people scam tourists.

Yeah russia convinced the chinks to not go to a movie where the protagonist they could identify with is a fat 2/10 coal burner

>Pretty soon having an opinion other than main stream

This is reddit in a nutshell faggot.

>in the 2000's it was the evil spooky Muslims
I still can't get over how quickly the western mainstream media went from "LOL terrorist towelheads!" to "it's a religion of peace, you fucking islamophobes!"

Attached: achmed2.png (513x357, 202K)

Tweets "weaponized"

The title isnt consistent but the narrative is. The underlying theme here is to sow distrust for people who eat meat, which most repubs are. "Oh you must like your steak well done like drumphshshshhshdhdhsdgfh"

It's not about right or wrong its about conditioning society to believe a certain thing and a certain way. To push their logical pathways and thinking process to certain outcomes by only using those thought lanes instead of discovering their own logic.

If that's true, then they wasted their time. Anyone could see it was shit just from the trailer. Liberals are getting desperate.

Hahahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHa.
AHAHahahahahahahaha.
Noose.jpg

Everyone who criticized TLJ is a Russian troll and should be deported to Russia where they belong.

>What do all these expressions of opinion have in common?
Jews.

Attached: Capture.jpg (650x364, 29K)

Oh no...

Attached: 1538597552692.jpg (929x515, 74K)

twf russian bros trying to save western men from cuckery

hol-e-fuck
how can one solentboylent be so wrong.

It's not only because of the SJW part. That movie is genuinely bad in term of pacing, story and constant defusing of tension by lol-random humor or gotcha moments.

I'm not even a hardcore Star Wars fan but I cringed at such a lack of respect for the saga.

He wrote a peer-revied paper about this.
You can find it on ResearchGate.
I was meaning to give it a critical look, but somehow I keep finding more important things to do.

Force awakens was bad, but the last jedi was the final nail in the coffin that has killed the star wars franchise irrevocably forever.

>my paper got published
>therefore it must be good and not a steaming pile of crap that all my faggot moron friends liked and upvoated
>I have letters after my name, just like a 500 million zhangs, poops, and other diversity quota hires
People put way too much importance on the state of modern science.

Rian Johnson is a Russian agent who made TLJ shitty on purpose.

Is this a real exercise?

Attached: ExcitableAltruisticIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 2.44M)

>canon should be considered accurate
Fuckin post modernism

From the excerpts I saw, it is mostly about his feelings about the matter, "as it is mostly known", and other buzzwords aimed to cover the lack of actual content and data.

Attached: 1537980826239.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

Attached: Everyone (2).png (750x908, 1.28M)

It appears to be some total perversion of a basic yoga form that removes most of the actual point of it so as to render it into a mildly aerobic exercise that would build stamina useful for getting a man to enjoy fucking you more.

In mother Russia, movie reviews YOU.

WTF SOME ESTONIAN'S SHIT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: Screenshot_24 (2).png (715x586, 961K)

Yea is that why ghost busters sucked too? muh russians?

People hated last jedi because rey was a mary sue that needed zero training to become a force god, and was able to beat a Sith apprentice with zero lightsaber training. On top of the fact mark hammill constantly shitting on the movie and where they took his character.

Also even normies could see the sjws undertones in the movie.

Attached: 1537993067529.jpg (750x918, 75K)

How well did this shit heap of a "movie" do in Russia?

This movie did horrible in foreign markets because it turns out most other countries are way more racist than we are. Example being finn(jungle bunny clone trooper) is barely seen in the poster art that was released in china.

cuz russians hate democratic, rebels, republic
empire should win