Why do many users of Jow Forums have yellow fever? That is anti-alt-right

Why do many users of Jow Forums have yellow fever? That is anti-alt-right.

Attached: coldplaysong.jpg (288x210, 9K)

Maybe you should apologize for Pearl Harbor

You mean to tell me Jow Forums is actually not a white supremacist group and the alt-right doesn't exist? Wow, I guess they're right about Japanese being smart.

Attached: 1535219851690.jpg (2128x962, 493K)

please don't use the term 'alt-right' we are not alt-right

How would I know what is anti-"alt-right" when I don't even know what Alt-right itself is, given how loosely it's defined

*scratch the loosely defined and replace it with undefined

Well my girlfriend is asian, tight, fucks all the time, and makes me happy. better than any white woman ive been with

>alt rigt, Jow Forums
just pick up one and only one english teacher.

>Alt-right

Dude everyone here is alt-left SJW.

Sage

There's a few different reasons. A lot of us here are Jow Forums immigrants who got redpilled: in the world of robots, the nippon waifu is the ultimate achievement.
Also, we see the state of western women, and so a lot of us fantasize that an Asian gal would be more conservative and loyal, and are less likely to divorce.
And besides, a lot of men like Asian women normally, in fact the white male/Asian female interracial relationship is America's most popular. It has a lot to do with the "exotic" nature of dating outside your race

said the sex tourist on his japan vacation trip

>The democrats are the REAL racists

Attached: rthedonald.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Alt-right is gay, like any other political ideology, cute nip girls, however, are not. Politics are trivial, sperm is forever.

Alt-right is a Jewish canard. Whites just want to the right to be white.

White women a shit. They are damaged goods and a legal liability.

Sure is a lot of “alt-right” mentions today....

> comes to board that is filled by low quality slavniggers and mutts

Incels and cucks.

I mean it was Obama who gave special treatment to black people when it comes to getting into college and Trump was the one who is trying to make the playing field even again.

That's jaundice, fool.

i'm physically attracted to asian women

but i don't think they make meaningful relationship material. they're soulless.

being 100% serious.

Yeah, but the libs - owned or otherwise - venerate non-whites and adore them. We, on the other hand, are aware of their feral nature, which means that the dems aren't really the racists; we are.

the tropical disease or wanting to fuck bug people?

They won't. And they wont apologize for Nanking either. Instead they'll subvert our youth with chimpokomon.

(((alt-right))) is a jewish subversive term, weeb

because white women are the worst

Attached: 1537643887692.png (790x837, 118K)

Asians are animal abusing subhumans.

It's like asking why people on this site like trannies and furshit, because they're degenerate subhumans. They're only a small minority but they screech the loudest.

Attached: 1530522729340.jpg (1080x1052, 127K)

Couldn't have said it better myself

Attached: 1517586877854.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Easy way to avoid fatties tbdesu

>alt right

Attached: 1538570028634.jpg (557x605, 142K)