UHOH POL. REDDIT IS COMING FOR YOU

THEY ARE GOING TO PROTEST WITH A WOMENS WALKOUT. AND SURROUND YOUR HOUSE SO YOU DONT LEAVE.

POL BETTA WATCH IT

Attached: DOODOO WOMEN.png (1000x866, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lse.ac.uk/website-archive/newsAndMedia/news/archives/2010/08/domestic_duties.aspx
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)60646-1/fulltext
economist.com/node/1883723
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/atus.pdf.
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2673619
baekdal.com/blog/are-men-really-32-more-productive-than-women.
archive.is/NkPZa
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080204212846.htm
sciencemag.org/careers/2016/05/gender-pay-gap-explained-children-and-choice-field-study-finds
archive.is/CKK2j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>surround my house, lol

Attached: 1537556851447.png (1000x652, 135K)

Castle doctrine is best doctrine.

Attached: ladd.png (720x400, 272K)

Isnt walking out of work at practically the end of the day kind of redundant?

Caterpillar D9 solves this issue

CAT MASTER RACE

Attached: 1538263287908.jpg (360x360, 38K)

I live in castle law, so this won't be an issue. Maverick 88, SD9VE, AR, really there are quite a few problem solvers that can deal with this

>my house surrounded by women
oh no....

How many points are feminists ???

Attached: IMG_5861.jpg (591x591, 59K)

>Kavanaugh

Are Americans really make names like this? Sounds like my MMO character.

fpbp

Attached: 1537556853270.jpg (960x540, 32K)

>DUDE IF WE JUST OBSTRUCT THEM THEY CANT VOTE LMAO
Reddit’s greatest minds at work

>women walkout
>they don't know how to work anyway

Men work more than women.
Women's 'double shift' of work and domestic duties a myth finds new research. London School of Economics. URL: lse.ac.uk/website-archive/newsAndMedia/news/archives/2010/08/domestic_duties.aspx

Women are lazier than men, global study finds thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)60646-1/fulltext

Men compete harder than women. That is why they do better at work.
economist.com/node/1883723

Employed men work an average of 42 minutes per day more than their female counterparts: BLS report.
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/atus.pdf.

Male lawyers bill ten percent more hours and bring in more than twice the new client revenue than do female lawyers.
Azmat, Ghazala and Ferrer, Rosa, Gender Gaps in Performance: Evidence from Young Lawyers (October 2015). CEPR Discussion Paper No. DP10867. URL: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2673619

One study of 4,000 men and 4,000 women found that 1) women spend fewer hours than men on their computers at work and 2) women spend more time than men socializing and shopping during work hours.
Original study done by RescueTime blog. Only reference online now is at URL: baekdal.com/blog/are-men-really-32-more-productive-than-women. Archive URL: archive.is/NkPZa (Author predictably disagrees with the study results.)

Women take almost 50% more short-term sick leave than men.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080204212846.htm

The gender pay gap is explained by children and choice of field, study says.
sciencemag.org/careers/2016/05/gender-pay-gap-explained-children-and-choice-field-study-finds

High-ranked women are less generous than men when sharing a reward with collaborators.
High-ranked women are less generous than men when sharing a reward with collaborators, PsyPost, October 10, 2017. URL: archive.is/CKK2j

mfw

Attached: 0a93c4e8557cb6897b438861e21c55ee.jpg (660x708, 115K)

>violently entrap senators to prevent them voting
Please, please do it.

Doxx those senators then go violently harass them, please.

I just went to r/The_Donald and those retards can't even tell the difference between Pepe and Apu.

Attached: cat Nightmare.jpg (540x558, 45K)

>Pressure them to vote appropriately

That's leftism in a nutshell.

>OBSTRUCT
Which itself is codeword for "frantically screeching and throwing used tampons at police".

>"wow feeling afraid for your life seems to be all it takes to legally kill someone now."
>wow that poor black guy pointed a gun at the police and the racist pigs fucking killed him can you believe that
>wow I just broke into your house and stole some of your shit that doesnt mean you can kill me
>wow I surrounded your house with an angry mob and started trying to flip your car with you in it, why did you run me over you reactionary?

What is this from?

didnt a lot of women get fired over a walk out last time they tried this shit?

didn't they already try the whole "Not working for a day" thing? Nothing fucking happened.

4PM walkout... lol

Women are always looking for excuses to leave work early

Yeah, that's just the normal time women leave anyway.

If women would just walk out permanently, productivity would shoot up immediately. They know this, so they dare not leave too early because everyone would notice how much more efficient their work place became.

do liberals even believe in facts and evidence anymore?

Arm yourself with plenty of bread and lunchmeat. When they show up just throw it outside wait 10 mins come back to a bunch of sammiches.

Attached: 1533705899910.png (780x620, 18K)

some guy who defended himself from someone violating the NAP and commies got mad

>me on the left

Attached: 1530807877640.jpg (960x640, 144K)

It would only take two of them to do that

Some idiots got fired for walking out on the job without taking PTO.

Spoilers: No one listens to fat chicks

Attached: vbD.jpg (787x1310, 115K)

user turtle_flu raped me in 1990.
please stand with the victim

>International women's strike
>walk out at 4 pm

Bitch that's just you leaving work early like you always do. Don't try to bullshit he with 'muh activism'

You know, now that you mention it, "Kavanaugh" is a uniquely odd name.
Never heard of anyone else with that name.

Wonder if it has meaning in other languages.

yeah its a meme pray you dont have a woman boss. One of the partners at my firm I almost ended up under was a woman who would say verbatim: "I like traditional treatment but only when it comes to the good stuff, I want men to help me its just the right thing to do.

more salt

It's Irish you nigger

> you will live to see the day where stupid thots scream as the Senators they tried blockading swing off the dude's arms like fucking monkeys on tree branches, only to be flung off at the most inopportune moments and into traffic or mud

I still cant believe that some filthy degenerate of an user looked at that crowd of women and picked out the bestiality enthusiast at 100 paces. What the fuck is wrong with this world? Common filth is forever vindicated except instead of white women its just women.

>no trespassing sign
>trespassers will be shot sign
>fenced off property full of Trump and 'murica shit
>try me

I bet all the strippers and massage parlor whores will still be at work. Nothing of value lost.

A video of some good ol' texas father and son bonding while shooting a guy to death over putting a mattress near the trash bin

I reccomend watching it, the wailing of the dead man's wife is superhero movie tier

>Women walk out
>Job productivity increases by 100%

Day of the purge by rope soon.

>potato nigger
so theres a whole bread&circus show going on with the main theme of calling an irishman a fucking drunk?

Still want to see ford's birth certificate and a recording of one of her lectures.
Bitch is in a halloween mask

I guess these people stopped caring about immigrant children being separated from their families

>surround my house

Attached: 1538663213819.jpg (640x638, 92K)

>protest

What a bunch of plebs

Attached: 97D26BCD-BCFE-42E1-B7B7-160E4A1000ED.png (242x257, 81K)

Attached: A41ECB83-D6CE-430D-8412-9B92A6E2B351.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

Sounds like these fucks are planning on violating the NAP!

Feminists are outing themselves as man haters again. Love this. Makes knowing which women to avoid all contact with really evil.

>let's protest, ladies!
>do we (a) take our clothes off?
>or (b) do nothing
Have any of them suggested baking and eating a cake in protest yet?

Attached: 1535833183988.png (412x299, 98K)

The rescuetime commentary really cracks me up:
>Don't measure time, measure results
Ok lady but you won't like that either

That was the illegal immigrants. Several establisments simply fired the lot of them.

The Kotex revolution will not be televised.

Gonna meme this. Thx fren

I always wondered what this image was. Reverse image search is a good fren kek

Saving the links for later redpilling, thanks user.

>women walk out
>women get fired
>men cross the picket line and take their jobs
>MAGA

A hue that pulled his cock out at a feminist rally. They went bezerk.

Jokes on them i never leave the house anyway. Jow Forums 1 - plebbit 0

>Kavanagh or Kavanaugh is a surname of Irish origin, Caomhánach in Irish Gaelic. It is properly Mac Murchadha Caomhánach (an example of an Irish agnomen; see Ó Catharnaigh Sionnach or Fox of Fir Teathbha), but is often now rendered 'Caomhánach' or rarely 'Ó Caomhánaigh'.

Kavanaugh is the best spelling you can get.

I believe you fren. I stand with all victims of Reddit.

Attached: 1530289508531 (1).jpg (291x324, 37K)

>4pm walkout - hour that women are glued to their phone anyways
That’ll teach ‘em!

Attached: 1537755877417m.jpg (1024x763, 81K)

I don't know where they got the idea that they can surround people and hold them captive...that is false imprisonment and it is a felony. They are like kids, and think as long as they are not touching you that you have to just sit there and you can't touch them either...wrong

>ywn have a bunch of roasties and numales reeeee outside your basement
feels bad man

Attached: eggs.png (208x200, 23K)

source about this photo ?

I'm gonna walk outside and start taking up-skirts of them with a selfie stick.

>Protest by walking out on your job
>Starts at 4PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've known several people with that surname down here m8

kek

>Plebbitors pretending they have jobs

Thots ride up

Based.

Well, suddenly I believe all the tales of drinking and violence.
Lol but too late to stop him now!

If they did it during work hours and highlighted how unnecessary most of their work actually is they would be made redundant pretty quick

Attached: 1523048128780.png (1982x1133, 80K)

>I only agree with big government when it is my side winning
Time to start dropping bodies

Yes, I expect similar results again.

Hen they do this stuff they’re trying to bait you into running them over or something so they can get you in trouble like one of those annoying kids on the playground or an abusive woman in a relationship

They’ll screech fuck the cops all they want (which fine I’m not pro cop at all because cops enforce gun control and other liberal laws) but then go crying to them after someone of theirs gets hurt

Also by blocking the roads you are threatening peoples lives. You are making people late to work whIch could cost them their jobs that their family may depend on for survival they could be late to a doctor appointment they really need to get to there could be someone in an ambulance that is in life threatening condition but could be saved if they get to a hospital in time and congratulations by blocking the road you just fucking murdered them

Not to mention the times these gals have threatened random people at these roadblocks with violence and those are just the ones caught on camera

Road blockers absolutely 100% deserve to get run over

this, the eternal roastie is aware of herself on an instinctual level

>SURROUND YOUR HOUSE SO YOU DONT LEAVE.

Nobody on /pol ever leaves their house anyway.

>swing,
>not swang
one job

lol, i hope those bitches enjoy getting fired. Also brought up on criminal charges if you're in the medical field, etc.

>AND SURROUND YOUR HOUSE SO YOU DONT LEAVE.
Heh, now I have an excuse.

Women’s matches are communist inventions. Look at what happened during the Oktober one in Petrograd.

Hope the cops water cannon their asses.

>all women walk out
>highest productivity all year
why do kikes sabotage themselves?

some rural retards shot a man in the face with a shotgun for trying to use their dumpster to dispose his trash.

>try to do something nice
>get immortalized as autist freak
i love you Jow Forums.
never change.

I hope some of the women where I work leave at 4pm. We fire people for that shit, you cannot leave until your replacement arrives.

Attached: freedom train.jpg (1433x1920, 278K)

They never did, they just had to fake it until LGBTQ+FSDAGEGA became "normal"

Women surround my house? I could only be so lucky.