Attached: images.png (470x313, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ35kYrpZUQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_conflict_in_Lebanon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sandniggers

based and redpilled - unironically

Their flag is bitchin. Top 5 flag no doubt.

good ministry track

cancer for middle east

fpbp

t. butthurt jewish moroccan

They're based.

Attached: PAY-So-What-Comes-Next.jpg (615x409, 35K)

Nice flag. With a raised fist clutching an AK-47. You really get a sense of their priorities and longings with that flag. It should be a flag meme on 4ch.

Attached: 0ed2c3ce9feecf793affac15037750a74a3e46b6010b08cae9a9aae0b4521622f.jpg (520x638, 49K)

BTFO'ing jew niggers on more than one ocasion

Attached: JewsBTFO.jpg (2018x1626, 682K)

Best nasheed by far

Based and redpilled

Attached: Hezbollahreload.gif (353x231, 3.44M)

I'm ambivalent and neutral on this specific topic and therefore do not have a formulated opinion on the matter

What? Flags are supposed to be simple and not look like they were drawn by a 4 year old sand nigger

>muh "revolution"
>muh AK
Literally nigger tier

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Mozambique.svg.png (2000x1333, 71K)

Someone figured out aiding the poorest and most threatened people buys their loyalty and can be turned to footsoldiers

Are you Romanian or from Chad

My first and foremost critique regarding the movement would be their horrible, irredeemable flag design.
>calligraphy of benis, AK-47, random veggie sprout and a partly-drawn globe
Why cannot the party of God into aesthetics?

Based and redpilled

>should be a meme flag on Jow Forums
Would unironically bollahpost if it wasn't considered literal terrorism.

Based

whats with the penis?

I've always liked their flag, it looks fun.

Better than their Sunni counterparts, who bring the fight to our doorstep. They just mind their own business in Lebanon and the surrounding area. With the exception of a couple of attacks on Israeli embassies in South America in the 80s and 90s.
Lebanon is their land, and as long as they stay there, I have no problem with them.

Hezbollah wouldn't even be a fucking thing if it wasn't for Israel, and our meddling in Lebanese affairs.

Iranian cocksuckers going against the most Western country in the Middle East: Israel.
Bunch of goatfuckers with nothing better to do.

Fuck off, Moshe.

Attached: 1379083614631.png (589x534, 51K)

best and replied

Iranian puppets

I need a t shirt of that

And why do we have a problem with Iran, again?

>Boards of Hezbollah

Attached: cf49a694c71b2476a29cdef219db4761.jpg (736x588, 57K)

Hezbolloli

Attached: 1535497543509.jpg (960x1280, 85K)

top tier channel
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ35kYrpZUQ

Based
The Jew fears the Hezbollah soldier.

>Hezbollah
they kick Pissrael's ass. Anybody know a legal way to send them some shekels?

Attached: Le Happy not.jpg (100x125, 5K)

They don't belong in the Levant.

Hezbollah has done more against Zionism and Israel and the ZOG than Jow Forums did

More competent than the entire Sunni world as a whole

Just another group of Muslims for whom a final solution needs to be enacted.

Jews should have no problem remembering how to do this. We taught them all we know at the focus camps.

>Iran isn't allowed to have neighboring allies
>Iran protecting their neighboring allies from kike aggression means they must die

You absolutely astonishing goy.

Attached: 1536938695008.jpg (600x600, 57K)

They're doing a surprisingly good job for what they're trying to accomplish.
However, unfortunately for them, their days are numbered. After Israel splits lebanon into two nations, bombs will fall over syria and northern lebanon and Turkey will try to claim some clay.
Their days are numbered.

Attached: 1517435542973m.jpg (1024x682, 99K)

>the heir of Rome stands by while Jews and Persians squabble over its ancient province
What a sad embrace of failure.

>heir of Rome
lmao you have no idea how bad this sounds

>why do we have a problem with a nation that was our friend and liked us a whole bunch until a bunch of towel headed faggits took it over and kicked us out and said they do not want to do business with us and that the Soviet Union was their new friend and death to the USA?
Idk, lad.

Attached: 1531330247621.jpg (319x374, 20K)

>the heir of Rome gives his own life so that the Jew can secure its ancient province from the Persians

Did you cry when this completely failed 12 years ago

You are an actual retard, go read a book

>the USA, KSA and Israel have no influence over any part of the world whatsoever
Are you okay, lad?

Nuke the whole of the Middle East , and repopulate with Balkan people. It's rightful Balkan clay.

But they've been trying to bury the hatchet for years. Except our Jewish leaders won't let that ever become an option.

We've been taught to hate Iran because they are a threat to Israel and the Saudis. That's the reality of it. But the Israelis aren't our fucking friends, nor are the Saudis.

>youre a retard
Nice argument, you raging cock addict.

>lost Syria
>lost Iraq
>can’t win in Yemen
>runs around screaming at everyone to stop doing business with someone

Some influence

>n-n-not an argument!

You didn’t have an argument to begin with when you’ve been sucking Saudi Jew cock this thread

the fucked up lebanon. majority of christians at the time hated them so much that they were willing to side with israel to fight them.

think about that for a second.

How did they fuck it up?

>the Israelis aren't our fucking friends, nor are the Saudis.
Oil. Mossad protects our oil interests in the middle east, KSA gives us their oil. We're building a pipeline that we want to pump oil into europe so we can control their leaders.
Iran cannot give us any of that.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

Easily the most effective and accomplished violent non-state actor in the world that has successfully completed the transition from irregular warfare with light infantry to conventional warfare with combined arms. They even have an entire tank BN at its disposal. The only other paramilitary forces in the world that has been so successful in the world was the SA and Chinese Red Army.
Although ideologically and politically I oppose them I cannot help but, respect them to not only survive but, thrive.

You’re the dumbass that doesn’t look at a history book

We've also lost;
>Afghanistan to China
>Egypt to Russia
>Pakistan to China
>Turkey to Russia (for now)
>Qatar (to no one, but Trump pulled the plug on relations because they just wouldn't fucking stop pumping billions of dollars into Sunni anti-US terrorist groups)

>lost syria, iraq, lebanon and yemen
Top kek, have you seen those places? Do you think theyve truly liberated themselves from our influence? Can they openly conduct trade on a global scale without us letting them?

The question was why are we not friends with iran. I explained and you came back with an insult and not an argument.
You're trying to turn this thread into an insult fest rather than correcting anything anyone has posted with a convincing argument

So not only do you have zero knowledge in history, nor do you understand geopolitics, cool

The civil war. Look into it.

>youre a dummy meanie head
Not an argument.

You don’t understand anything pre-1979 Iran and it’s fucking hilarious. I bet you think it was a magical wonderland because some rich women wore skirts

they’re based and redpilled

>lost
Shut up satan. What metric are you using to determine a loss? Nothing is over yet. Everything is just getting started

retards that took the best chance the Arab world had at getting a successful Singapore-like state and threw it down the toilet. such a shame that because we weren't tough enough in the past, in the end, we will have to take out Christmas tree nation together with them

>thats not how it is, idk how it is but thats not how it is.
Not an argument

Haha. I knew it.

You have to go back.

Attached: th.jpg (474x457, 36K)

Spamming not an argument is not an argument

What kind of dumbass actually believes this?
>flag
Oh

None of what you posted is educating anyone here on anthing that happened in that nations history.
Your post is a shitpost

Attached: image.jpg (321x450, 28K)

>How do you determine a loss?
>Nothing is over yet
When our geopolitical foes gains more influence than we have, we've by definition lost the area. Losing something isn't definitive, but it still means you've currently lost it.

Why the fuck are we arguing semantics?

12 years and the butthurt is still this fresh

I've made my statement, none of your responses have been an actual argument. Youve only responded with shitposts and insults

>LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU
You’re so adorable

Idk bro from what I'm reading they seem pretty based with the exception of them not being in favour of Christian influence in the Middle East.

>I've made my statement
Sure lets go look at it
>However, unfortunately for them, their days are numbered. After Israel splits lebanon into two nations, bombs will fall over syria and northern lebanon and Turkey will try to claim some clay.
Yeah the user is right, you are retarded

Attached: 1397844858699.jpg (399x382, 63K)

I just want to be clear, you're stating that we're losing in the region, correct?

Attached: 1518198767459.png (596x505, 558K)

Attached: 1526877074468.jpg (618x597, 144K)

the mozambique flag was designed by americans

Lebanon is a nation with multiple religions that for the most part and for the longest time, coexisted without incident.
Then suddenly hezboallah shows up trying to sniff out jews. Then the money comes in from iran, then the power shift, then the jews, then all hell breaks loose.
Lebanon was fine without hizboallah

>coexisted without incident.

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 68K)

Hezbollah is based Jews are going to get exterminated from the earth God willing.

The lebanese people dont want this shit in their nation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_conflict_in_Lebanon

>heir of Rome

Attached: 0_7c9fdd_f200fe36_orig.jpg (918x612, 324K)

We are losing influence, yes.

But I'm sure we just pulled out of Afghanistan after a costly war and allowed China to seize control because it was strategically wise to do so. Or pull out of Iraq after a costly war and allow Iran seize control because it was strategically wise to do so. Or allow Egypt to fall into the hands of Russia after the botched Arab spring, because it was strategically wise. Or allow Pakistan to fall into the hands of China, after we've spent several decades carefully balancing our Indian/Pakistani foreign relations, because it was strategically wise. Or allow for Turkey to fall into the hands of Russia, after our Gülen coup failed (strategically, of course). Or allow Syria to win the civil war in which we funded numerous terrorist organizations and created a wave of millions of refugees that is currently destroying Europe, because it was strategically wise.

Losing all this influence is all just part of a master plan.

Attached: 1536542523049.png (408x450, 15K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
You are actual fucking retard lmao

Attached: 1533702297201.jpg (706x720, 90K)

indeed, too bad Lebanon will became another refugee state

It doesn't matter what you think, but what the joos will do. If you knew the discussions that are taking place now inside the army, You'd think we're talking about carthage

That's not true, the had a big civil war between all factions, with Palestinians actually being the main assholes.

>we're losing influence
Ok, good. So now we've gone from "lost" to losing.
Do you see the difference there?

Hezbollah didn't even exist for like the first half of the civil war. Plenty of people fucked up Lebanon long before they came on the scene. They killed jews and the traitors who collaborated with the jews and then freed the South from Jew occupation.

They're a refugee state from the war you engineered in Syria

Nice larp, did you scream at Putin for cucking you out of Syrian airspace now

Explain whats "retarded" about posting the most recent conflict in lebanon?

We're back to arguing semantics now?
We've lost the areas I mentioned. We are losing influence in the region.

You debate an awful lot like a Jew.

Iran was never allied to the USSR faggot. Both USSR and USA backed Saddam against the Iranians.

>there was a massive war a long time ago
And before that war, what?