Women are PISSED

Women are PISSED.

Attached: FCE1EF32-2D28-4644-BA87-1742994C8C88.jpg (1242x1381, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2018/09/29/deep-polarization-reactions-ford-kavanaugh-hearing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Water is wet.

There’s something encouraging about the women being even more based than we are.

Attached: E341492D-70E7-4AB1-8ACD-491235E7DA30.png (435x270, 195K)

Anybody with a life knows they're pissed. Democrats took this nonsense too far

They did take this too far. It's very damaging for women.

So they admit it's a smear!

Oh geez who would have known that using fabricated rape accusations based on evidence that is inconclusive at best would turn out like this?
The road to hell is paved with good intention. A lot of the never-trumpers always point at other people and scream about how evil they are, but they can't ever see the evil in themselves.

Nice

Women know all of the female tricks so they can see she's a liar

#walkaway
I can admit it to you guys, I was a democrat voter. Fed up with the bullshit.

most liberal guys just hold those views cause they think women will like them

It weakens any accusation they make. This was a fucking dumb move by the unaware and compliant.

I hope they learn not to play politics with rape.
Shame on the school shooting democrats.

Wyrmens know they cannot play the rape card all the time.

It just makes us want to make more sex robots in the near future.

Attached: bootyhunter.jpg (474x357, 32K)

>Mindless Jew insect sowing division.

Attached: 1537441914168.jpg (352x395, 17K)

underrated fpbp

there was this bong lawfag here, he claimed that in court in fake rape cases, what you really wanted was females on the jury.

They see through the bullshit, while men are easier to manipulate. When they see it is bullshit they get furious and merciless. I don't remember exactly word by word how he put it.

Anyways I guess this is what we are seeing here

Women can smell out a man infirm in his convictions. In my college days I was openly and unapologetically Greek (frat) and right wing. I lost track of the women who seemed openly turned on by being banged out hard by a right wing man who gives no fucks how they feel about it. They seemed thrilled by the idea of it, honestly.

Attached: A156FC9B-D8C4-4D7C-80BC-27C083306B2D.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

my wife watched her for 3 seconds and laughed as soon as she saw her do that fake assed vocal fry shit.

Based white women!

Attached: 1538319981944m.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Definitely part of it

Get off you ass white man and support your women.

They know how women think obviously thats why they can pick out a bullshiter easier.
Women as a whole are pretty amazing at reading other women duh

Okay Dave Jewbin

Yep exactly how the liberal wench's mind works. Surrounded by other liberal minded beta cucks that she wont fuck but supposedly likes them all so much. But when a right wing turbo chad comes by that she she thinks is an asshole and always bitches about to his beta cucks about, she will then proceed to jump on mr. Right wing turbo chads dick at the next party after one beer.

>Women as a whole are pretty amazing at reading other women duh

Obviously you've never played poker

I have two sons. I don't want them to grow up and have their lives ruined because some thot made up some shit about them years later. My wife said the same thing.

It has nothing to do with reading of any kind. They just know what absolute garbage women are and hate each other guts.

He isnt wrong. The normie women I work with and my own mother recognize that the accusations are bullshit. Hell one of the women was raped in the past and still supports Brett.

>Oh hi Chad looking fine, nice shoes, nice sport coat, nice watch, nice haircut, you are successful I can tell
>Oh why don't you come back to my place, Chad?
The next morning...
>What's that, you're not a Chad?
>AND YOU'RE NOT RICH!?!?!
>REEEEEE RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!!
"Rape" usually means a guy was smooth and played if off like a very successful guy. Then when she sees he drives an '83 ford hatchback beater and the whole thing is a facade to get in her panties, now she's been "raped." To the female mind, she consented, but it wasn't to you, it was to a fictional character, and since you aren't that character, you raped her.

This is unironically how they think.

If there is anything women hate more than men it's other women. They love to hate other women

you expect women to do maff in their head?

women can smell a bitch when they see one

White knight affect. Men here about a woman being raped and they want to play the hero. It doesn't sway most guys if a woman's story is weak, but it can sway enough.

The deafening silence from women I know who would normally get on board with this allegation just from partisanship is telling. They don't much like Chadanaugh, but they IDed Ford as a lying cunt straight away.
That nonsense about the hippocampus is what nailed it I think. If it was such a traumatic experience, a lot women don't believe that she'd forget so many basic details. They can smell a bullshit "I was almost raped" story because they have one themselves.

Because they know it's all a lie. They all know how to do it. When my daughter is using the woman trickery on me my wife calls her bluff everytime. Women have the natural ability to play the victim very well. Not to mention that anyone with half a brain can see this was all a setup by the dems. God the dems are so fucking stupid.

Attached: FB_IMG_15366007268096384.jpg (1068x1424, 752K)

Sauce on that gif?

I think you'd have to pure slave minded to think kav is guilty. I hope kavanaughs runs for president with Colin kapernick as his vp.

As should be the case. A real woman would put womyn in their place naturally, as women crave structure and orders.

IT DISCREDITS ACTUAL RAPE VICTIMS WHEN A LYING BITCH PRETENDS SHE GOT RAPED WHEN SHE WAS BLACKED OUT AT A PARTY AND CANT EVEN REMEMBER HOW MANY GUYS SHE HAS HAD SEX WITH

I've blacked out at a party and been taken advantage of by a fat girl. I would never press charges. I just deal with the shame and make better decisions in the future.

If asked about it, I would say I HELPED A FAT CHICK RAPE ME BY GETTING BLACKOUT DRUNK SO MY STANDARDS WOULD BE LOW ENOUGH THAT SHE COULD SEXUALLY ABUSE ME WITHOUT ME FIGHTING BACK

yes

Woman are pissed because this highlights how depressed and mgtow men are becoming wich fucks it up for women.

good.

Attached: 1536897820097.jpg (512x384, 29K)

Not surprised. Its in womens intrests to champion their men. Just as its in mens intrests to champion their women, which unironically is why feminism has gotten as far as it has. Its also why it will take women to kill feminism. Returning the the state between the sexes to the long forgotten norm.

Uh, he is going to be a little busy being a Justice.

Republican women tend to be married women. Their life could be ruined because a woman their husband might have met decades ago decides to destroy him.

And on the machiavellian side, if a woman wants a divorce someday, she wants to be believed when she accuses her husband of abuse to get more cash and prizes. A blatant false accusation like this hurts that too.

Poker is a maths game, not a social situation.

It's funny because the first response was "Is a robot going to cook, clean, and raise your kids?" even though that's sexist according to the same women.

As long as even the "conservatives" are championing high rates of women in the workforce it's not going to get better. How can women fulfill their traditional role when the economy has been structured to force them into performing the male role(out of the home and in the work force)? High rates of female employment only speak to the reduced affluence of the middle class, and that it is not required for two incomes to support a household.

Obviously you've never played poker

*now required. Sorry, didn't proofread.

Slay queens

I've played it for years.

> no units on the X-axis
Leave it to women.

I think it was the voice that tipped so many people off.
I just groaned in annoyance when I heard it.

Fpbp

Online pushbotting doesnt count sorry Xeng Chui.

FPBP

Too many conservative fathers don't have sons because of the small family size, so they want their daughters to have careers. They also don't want their daughters marrying a bad choice for a husband, so they encourage college and career to put that off. So yeah, they'll be no help in putting women back in the home, not yet.

>I think it was the voice that tipped so many people off.
pretty much. she is a lecturer and would never have that voice. For a woman who barely remembers everything how the fuck can she pretend to psychologically regress to the age she went through it? Its all so tiresome.

As soon as i heard that voice with that stupid fucking head tilt i just paused the video and skipped to kavanaugh's testimony.

that woman is faker than a trannies breastmilk

White women are and were always based unless you're on Twitter on Tinder, they just never tell it to avoid social pressure, they hide it.

Yeah, never attack Chad in front of a woman, that shit pisses them off real easy.

Women, user have sons and husbands and other males in their families and know very well where this kind of baseless accusations lead. Imagine losing a bread winner from the house because some fucking bitch accused him of
>>an attempt of possible rape 20 years ago
and a kangaroo court just slapped an approval on it based solely on the accusations. This shit is happening right now already, no need for a high IQ to figure out where it would go if this joke of an accusation went anywhere.

>+12% on both
That's not impressive

Women can definitely filter out the lies of other women, this is why a good woman is invaluable to a man.

when you find a moral women you marry her and keep her coming back for more (intellectually, physically, socially) and she will defend you and your well being to the hilt. ANd thus defend all of the good western civilization has to offer.
go get em anons

I think youre giving them to much cred.

Also - You sound like a woman , user.

Nobody hates women more than other women.

The economy adapts to need user. Women love part time work, and this may be the best way for them to spend time with the kids and contribute economically.

A stronger part time economy is better for women, a stronger career economy is better for men. An ideal economy is diverse in both and thats because it presents the maximum choice for a business to succeed and thrive.

You dont really need to force women out of work to return to traditional living, just have a more flexible economy. Which requires a generally more capitalistic system and less nigger IQ immigrants.

Farewell.

Attached: you-are-a-sad-strange-little-man-gif-6.gif (300x169, 739K)

>Yep exactly how the liberal wench's mind works. Surrounded by other liberal minded beta cucks that she wont fuck but supposedly likes them all so much. But when a right wing turbo chad comes by that she she thinks is an asshole and always bitches about to his beta cucks about, she will then proceed to jump on mr. Right wing turbo chads dick at the next party after one beer.

half a beer

At least I'm indelible in my mind

Attached: F0D2A3E3-E2B1-4012-A7B3-F2BFDB73EA90.jpg (480x360, 25K)

It's a percent you moron.

My mother is a boomer and hates the MeToo movement. She was so infuriated when Bill Cosby was sentenced to prison that she cried.

Women know the nature of women.

I actually sound like someone whose family went through this shit, which we did. My family is was part Democrat part Republican. Thanks to Dems doing what they did, it's straight Republican now, at least as far as the midterms go.
And I don't think I give women too much credit. What is important for a woman? Safety
Who usually is a bread winner and the safety bringer in the house?
A male.
It's really that simple.

Attached: 2018-10-04.jpg (384x512, 36K)

Roastie nationalism when?

Attached: basedthots.gif (498x483, 39K)

>Huffpaint
Ok

Im not going to ask for your tits. I do realise that an increasing amount of women are browsing this forum.

thank you for your support citizen.

Attached: d8d6d1795849f4f868f17e2eba79d663bcafebec5982a0a2907188e2d9dd8796.png (1024x512, 578K)

Every older woman I know is absolutely disgusted by this, the demotards accidentally triggered mass maternal instincts.

They should be pissed. Rape is horrific and rapists should be punished harshly. However, this circus damages the process by desensitizing people to accusations of rape. It really makes a mockery of something very serious and erodes general jurisprudence. Women rightly should be pissed that Dems would use it in such a cynical way.

There aren't any women here, only men and LARPing faggots

no I dont think, not anymore.

What I see happening here is the Democrats are grifters, always have been. They've adopted costumes to push their powergrab agenda for a long time. This time they took all this progressive believe all women, men are rapists, and tried to shield themselves with it. Even progressives are pissed off at the democrats for diminishing the potency and legitimacy of their new age religion. This is really strange to watch unfold, and I think it might be indicative of the demise of the democrat party.

I know my wife is disgusted this is the ultimate redpill for her

> when the most effective Thot patrollers are Thots themselves

Attached: 1537993798249.png (5000x2571, 124K)

Right? People need to try stepping out of the basement and asking a normal (not leftist) person what they think. When normal people sense they are not in the echo chamber, they are likely to point out this bitch has perjured herself already.

I didn’t even have to break this down for my wife she was the first to ask “why are they ruining this guys life?” And “a guy grabbed my tit in Hs and I just punched him and was never traumatized.” I’m telling you I think if you’re a women who doesn’t wear a vagina hat you think this is sick

>This is really strange to watch unfold, and I think it might be indicative of the demise of the democrat party.

Don't count on it. As long as the media works for the Dems they don't have much to worry about in terms of accounting for their own hypocrisy. Note how Keith Ellison's (corroborated, police reported) violence towards women goes entirely unmentioned in the news cycle while Kavanaugh's facial expressions are microanalysed to prove he's a rapist? That's why the Dems can shapeshift into any narrative that's expedient at the time and never worry about getting called out on it.

Attached: 1501165176733.png (494x525, 249K)

Anonymous is always a male until tits with timestamp are posted and then they can leave for attention whoring. Gender doesn't matter one iota here, only arguments and memes do.

B-but Jow Forums told me all white women were coalburners who hate white men.
W-what’s going on!!?

Attached: 71A29F27-92E1-4FC9-A1D4-BEAB315F2E2F.jpg (640x638, 84K)

as if I give a fuck about what women care about anymore

l laugh at the idea, all while my girlfriend gives me a blowjob under my desk while I assess my daily cryptocurrency ROI and post this shitpost

Where the fuck do I find a quality woman like that? I do pretty well with women but I never find anyone that would reciprocate the dedication and loyalty I’m willing to give. I would give a woman everything if they just supported me and encouraged me to improve. Every woman I’ve dated has just become jealous and insecure and tried to tear me down to their level.

Same. I work from home, so when I see her at lunch time, she's always telling me what happened on the news and how angry it makes her.

The Jow Forums is one person joke, especially on an anonymous website where 1 guy can make thousands of posts/threads in a day is getting real old.

Attached: 1538663919981.gif (220x200, 1.11M)

wtf i want a republican gf now

Lumping Asians and Indians together. No wonder that fucking graph is a fucking joke.

Church, this is the best place

I like how one user had a theory that the Kavanaugh thing is so ridiculous it's almost like a false flag to discredit the metoo movement in the eyes of normies.

Attached: 2HG1AH.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2018/09/29/deep-polarization-reactions-ford-kavanaugh-hearing
Where the fuck did they take these numbers?

Women and blacks that are conservative are far more conservative than most.

>white women are traito-

Jew lies.