They're still consuming coffee like the jews want them too

>They're still consuming coffee like the jews want them too.
You do realize that shit is basically liquid cocaine right?

Attached: Joe Rogan.png (320x258, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1177258/Are-wrecking-brain-Chilling-pictures-reveal-shocking-effects-alcohol-cigarettes-caffeine-mind.html
reuters.com/article/us-health-coffee-liver-cirrhosis/drinking-more-coffee-may-undo-liver-damage-from-booze-idUSKCN0VR2JN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brain imaging studies of chronic coffee drinkers showed they presented the same degradation of their brains as chronic alcoholics, cigarette smokers, Parkinson’s patients and marijuana users.

>Coffee can cause an urge to move ones’ bowels because this is one way the body tries to eliminate poison from the system.

>Coffee can cause an urge to move ones’ bowels
Yeah.

Actually I switched from coffee to booze and never felt better.

Keep drinking coffee goyim

K, but not because you told me to.

Attached: good tred.jpg (795x930, 150K)

My great grandmother lived to 105 years of age, still lived alone with some home help until 100 years of age.

Only was hospitalized around 100 years old and drank a pot a coffee a day (Made on a stove, not plastic coffee maker). How didn't she get all these illnesses and shit? She was all in the head until she was like 95, then started slowly degenerating.

Stop posting nonsense without facts and long time studies idiots.

Because the right is obsessed with purity virtue signaling. It's a big problem and no one talks about it.

they arent the right its literally soiboi leftards shitposting.
Every dumb fuck on here who says "a beer is bad" is literally some fat faggot larper.

>Coffee
>Bad
>mfw

Attached: 03e6e474ef9ebdc81e8f9beb5738f06c499740b432f83450f5fbc436ca040b08.png (928x773, 1.41M)

I love it so much. I

Shhhh user no talkey yet

>Brain imaging studies of chronic coffee drinkers showed they presented the same degradation of their brains as chronic alcoholics, cigarette smokers, Parkinson’s patients and marijuana users.
Ok, I’ll actually stop now.

They also love saying 'KYS'. As if anyone is actually going to commit suicide because some edgy based faggot said a mean thing to them on the internet.

>bitch about insufficient rigor in research methodology (of a study you haven't seen)
>provide an anecdote about a single statistical outlier as evidence to contrast the study claims
user, I...

> (OP)
Meme fag

>>Brain imaging studies of chronic coffee drinkers showed they presented the same degradation of their brains as chronic alcoholics, cigarette smokers, Parkinson’s patients and marijuana users.
Source night

>>Coffee can cause an urge to move ones’ bowels because this is one way the body tries to eliminate poison from the system.
Then it would be an urge to pee because toxins are filter by the kidneys

The real reason is:
>Aside from promoting bowel movements, coffee can also cause looser stools because increased peristalsis leaves less time for the colon to perform one of its key functions–reabsorbing water from fecal matter to produce well-formed stools.

Nice nigger-tier slide thread, faggot

Do you have a source for this because I think there's been recent data indicating that moderate coffee drinking is beneficial. Of course no one who's into purity signaling likes to talk about moderation, it's always all or nothing. Because that's what's BASED.

Attached: Dudley_Do-Right[1].jpg (210x240, 12K)

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1177258/Are-wrecking-brain-Chilling-pictures-reveal-shocking-effects-alcohol-cigarettes-caffeine-mind.html
It's from a book.

Fuck off OP you fag

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Now that's where you're wrong. Coffee does not release as much dopamine in the human brain compared to cocaine, actually it is a phenomenally miniscule amount. Coffee doesn't, unlike cocaine, destroy the body part that it ingested through. It doesn't even cause any long-term health risks, it actually prevents some cancers. So, fuck you.

>>Coffee can cause an urge to move ones’ bowels because this is one way the body tries to eliminate poison from the system.
Yeah, same thing it does with water.

I have drank liquid cocaine and coffee is nothing like it.

stop posting that weed smoking, crying, bitching faggot.

>Consume coffee/lattes several times a week
>Frequent migraines and auras
>Stop cold turkey
>They stop as well

Really made me think. I think the caffeine Jew wants to genocide our brains

>liquid cocaine
thats sperm

Coffee literally reverses problems with the liver after heavy drinking. Why not drink it?

>Flag
Checks out

What if you pour alcohol in your coffee? What happens then?

Caffeine brings on mania(im bipolar) but I need it for my long college days.

is that true? that's probably why I drink 2 pots a day

reuters.com/article/us-health-coffee-liver-cirrhosis/drinking-more-coffee-may-undo-liver-damage-from-booze-idUSKCN0VR2JN

Tea master race.
Unlike people that i know drink coffee i can get out of bed in an instant even on 1-2 h of sleep and not feel like total shit.

Then avoid heavy drinking and drink water.

Or just don't drink fucking booze you degenerate low life, gun toting, yee haw shouting, american.

You've never had cocaine then.

Jew poison straight from the belly of the beast. I've drank a pot of it a day for the past 20 years and will do so for the rest of my life. Even have to order it because it's hard to find locally

Attached: 91FylACBWbL._SY450_.jpg (342x450, 50K)

>388▶
> (You)
The absolute state of all these drug addicts. Drink more coffee goyim.

Its fun tho

you made a thread to prove how retarded you are, I get it now.

>hard to find locally

Broheim, you gotta move to Jacksonville, FL. We have, like, seven varieties of that brand of coffee

>auras
Explain

You just called yourself a drug addict.

Caffeine binds to adenosine receptors and does not act as a dopamine agonist whatsoever.

I want memeflag shills to leave.

This.

Coffee doesn't make me depressed like the comedown from cocaine does

cats are for women and faggots

One time my friends put cocaine in the bottom of the bowl and covered it with weed. I don't knos if you can smoke cocaine but it tasted like a penny, my heartrate went up, and I got really bad tunnelvision. Did I do cocaine?

Cmon bro, you need some vice

>tea toddlers telling me not to drink coffee

fuck off shills and choke your dick on a kidney stone

You should probably stop being friends with that guy

source needed
nvmd i looked it up
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1177258/Are-wrecking-brain-Chilling-pictures-reveal-shocking-effects-alcohol-cigarettes-caffeine-mind.html
oh it's literally one fucking guy they tested and it's by a guy trying to sell a book

>Coffee can cause an urge to move ones’ bowels because this is one way the body tries to eliminate poison from the system.
Why then don't you shit yourself within the hour of drinking literal poison (alcohol), but the next day.

>seven varieties of that brand of coffee

Hell I'm right next door to NY in PA and I'm lucky to ever find a small can of the regular stuff. I order it from Staples

Coffee is still bad for you but it isn't cocaine. And it's not bad because of memes it's bad because it changes how active you are by adding the equivalent to a speed governor to your body if you drink it regularly.

Drink Coffee it's good for you.

I don't touch drugs, coffee or booze. Water only, drink more coffee It's really good for you.

Drink more coffee
>When measured, 1 coffee activated the fight and flight response for 3 consecutive weeks, even though no other caffeine was consumed after that 1 cup of coffee.
Drink up.

>Coffee causes fat gain and cellulite because by triggering the body’s flight or fight system (which any poison or threat does), eventually changes the body’s primary fuel source requirement to one of fat. When the body is threatened, it prefers fat as its’ primary fuel source, over sugar or protein.

I don't really think that it's bad in a moderate amount, especially if it's consumed with food.

>ordering coffee from Staples

the absolute state of the tri-state area

The instant coffee froth. Get a Moka pot and don't look back friendo

I consume:

Coffee
Kratom
Shrooms
Salvia
Weed
Alcohol
Ritalin

All in moderation
So what?
Enjoy life

It was this one dick that we hung out with. We dropped him soon after that.

yall gay

Attached: me.png (635x617, 441K)

Drugs are redpilled desu.
German soldiers and pilots all took drugs to get superhuman abilities.

If you are an intelligent person you will not succumb to addiction. Only NPCs become addicted to substances.

Nigger no one cares about your muh purity. If it actually made you happy you wouldn't have to signal about it.

>Coffee
>Kratom
>Shrooms
>Saliva
>Weed
>Alcohol
>Ritalin
In that order?

I can not imagine why people who are smoking weed during a talk show would even out with coffee and whisky
are you a virgin ? you sound like a virgin

>If it actually made you happy you wouldn't have to signal about it.
Drink more coffee, it'll make you big and strong, george.

>Dutchman
>is a degenerate druggie
checks out

A few cups a day is going to do literally nothing you could even discern from the RNG degradation of the body with age. I'd only be worried if you're dependent to the point where you need to drink it to reset your body to a normal state. The body is really good at processing substances without long term effect.

I prefer my stimulants from big pharma. I mean who doesnt like/need Adderall to get themselves through the pain of being owned by the jews.

Drinking a hot cup right now! It makes you want to relieve your bowels because it’s a stimulant and that’s what they do.

>I can not imagine why people who are smoking weed during a talk show would even out with coffee and whisky
>are you a virgin ? you sound like a virgin
Typical nonsensical leaf thread.

Im having a hard time thinking right now(manic). Are you saying getting crossfaded is weird?

gonna pour myself a cup rn!

bros should I drink black tea

Boy howdy I love taking my mid-morning dump after a cup or two of coffee. The shit literally rockets out of me

Drugs are chemical compounds that stimulate certain areas of the brain, allowing it to secrete certain other compounds that make you experience a different reality. Most of these compounds are already native to the system. There's literally no reason to not start exploring. If the retarded drug culture and stereotype around it is what's stopping you, you are letting the environment influence you way too much in your decision making. None of this has to be a group thing or even an affiliation with a group or system of behaviors. I keep it all personal. That's how you should do it.

>You do realize that shit is basically liquid cocaine right?
>t.guy who's never done cocaine before

Attached: 1538170222198.gif (400x253, 3.59M)

>implying I drink cofffee
Do you understand how much of an insufferable fag you're being right now?

The absolute state of the cuckoholic

Will do, fag.

True, coffee is bad energy. Shuts down parts of the brain and makes you irrational and aggressive. High dose Black Tea all the way. Same pick me up but much clearer, healthy state of mind.

Attached: 72638.jpg (602x350, 81K)

good goyim

Attached: shareblue sample_451.png (485x581, 348K)

>>Brain imaging studies of chronic coffee drinkers showed they presented the same degradation of their brains as chronic alcoholics, cigarette smokers, Parkinson’s patients and marijuana users.
sauce

yes. although it is quite inefficient, smoking coke works.

thanks. fucking stupid assholes

Yeah I like coffee, I like coke a lot more, if it were liquid cocaine I would start an IV of that shit daily

>Shuts down parts of the brain and makes you irrational and aggressive
>NIGGER LIKE BEHAVIOR
HMM I WONDER WHO COULD BE (((BEHIND ALL OF THIS)))

coffee actually is good for long-term brain health and raises Testosterone, on the other side: it does weaken the bones

Wassup Chaim.

Attached: pipo.png (744x501, 255K)

That explains why it was overall trash. The good news is it turned me off coke forever.

why'd you change your flag faggot?

>liquid cocaine
I fucking wish.

Attached: 1536579036192.jpg (225x225, 6K)

exactly. i have never had a problem putting down any drug once my mind was right. haven't had a drink or a toke in over a month and i have been able to stop using anytime i wanted for as long as i wanted. went 10 years without a drink and 3 years without weed. cigarettes are harder because of the habit, not from some phoney addiction.

>good for long-term brain health
>it does weaken the bones
pick one RARE faggot

>liquid cocaine
and that should dissuade me how?

Attached: 1520132467197.png (429x426, 221K)

Georgia isn't rare fucking idiot

That is factually wrong though, memeflag.
Glucocorticoid upregulation is transient and it does not trigger the flight or fight response. The latter just so happens to upregulate glucocorticoid and mineralocorticoid in the bloodstream.

Caffeine binds only to adenosine receptors in the CNS, primarily in the parietal lobe and orbitofrontal cortex. The free adenosine cannot bind to its receptors and the brain does not progressively bring about the need for sleep due to ATP expenditure.

Really? Nobody? KYS

t. bonehead